- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

- Short opening chapter just setting the stage for the future chapters - Please leave a review with any tips or suggestions. 

“I am yours, not just your boyfriend but your possession my sole purpose in this life is to make you happy, even if you have to use and abuse me I’ll be fine with it if a smile graces your divine lips, I’ll do whatever it takes massages, foot rubs and fulfill your wildest sexual dreams consider me not only your boyfriend but your toy, your pet, your servant”

As these words left my lips I turned to see Alyssa slowly begins stripping

“Tyler…. I want you inside of me”

I’m stunned at her words the usually shy timid girl that I’ve been dating for over a year is suddenly coming on to me stronger than she ever  has before.

“Alyssa, I want you too, I’m yours I’ll do whatever you wish”

Alyssa slowly undoes her bra and starts grinning,

“Yes, you will toyler, You’ll do whatever I say because now that I know you are willing to be mine, that you want to give your life to serving me I am more than willing to do this”

Upon hearing this I look at Alyssa’s face and notice that it seems to be getting further away,  within minutes I am standing up in front of her big toe, I begin freaking out as my now gigantic girlfriend begins bending over to pick me up.

“Hehehe you are sooooo cute at this size, you really are my little boy toy, and I hope you’re ready for the first night of the rest of your life and I promise Tyler, You will never forget it” 

As Alyssa is towering above me bent over and reaching for my miniscule body I can't help but notice how this girl who at many times I referred to as my goddess, is now quite literally that my life is now in her hands and when she bends over like this my sky is filled with her beautiful face and lucious breasts.

her massive slender fingers slowly wrap around my body, As I am lifted up past her feet, past her wet panties, past her massive Double D cup breasts and finally up to her beautiful lips. 

"Alyssa" I shout trying to get her attention to try and talk her out of this

"What do you want toy, I thought you said you'd do anything to make me happy and nothing would make me happier than having you at this size for me to use as a toy, Besides Ty don't you trust me, I love you after all I wouldn't kill you so trust me, just surrender and give all control to me not like you have much of a choice but this will go much easier for you if you don't resist it"

Upon saying this Alyssa decides she needs to prove a point to her new toy so she she brings me closer to her mouth and just flicks me in.

I'm surronded by massive wet walls and standing on the very tounge that more than once has been in my mouth and now I'm in its domain as she begins tossing me back and forth all around her mouth like I'm a piece of candy.

"Mhmmm, you are so tasty if I didn't have plans for you I'd swallow you right now and let you explore my insides"

Suddenly I feel her head change position as she's preparing to spit me out, I leave her mouth only to end up stuck to her finger as she's holding me in front of her grinning mouth. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

- Next chapter things get more serious for Tyler - leave a review with your thoughts