- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

- Sometimes sarcasam can really ruin your day - 

“First thing I need to do is to get a shower now where to put you while I’m doing that”

Alyssa holds me in the palm of her hand as she begins going towards her bathroom with a towel and a change of clothes.

“Well I wouldn’t want you to be anywhere that you’re not familiar with so… hmm I know”

She lays down her towel and her clothes as she slowly lowers me into the cup of the bra she intends to change into.

“ Well I’ll doubt you’ll be climbing out of that, hmm maybe I’ll even keep you in there while I go to school you certainly wouldn’t get out of it and I may even get some enjoyment out of it…  but now you get something I’m sure you’ll enjoy”

She winks at me as she positions the bra on the floor so I can get a full view of her beautiful body as she begins stripping slowly beginning with her pajama bottoms which she slowly wiggles her way out of until I see her panties still wet from the previous night as she does a twirl and I am greeted with a view of her gorgeous ass she begins lowering herself over the bra teasing me with the idea of being sat on by her beautiful cheeks.

She then removes her top revealing her bra struggling to contain her massive breasts which makes me realize just how my day will be as I’ll be shoved against her boob at least if this bra is that tight which I hope it isn’t.

Alyssa looks down at me and notices that I’m freaking out worrying about how tight it will be

“Hmm, oh yeah this is a little tight isn’t don’t worry yours will be just as tight so you’ll get to snuggle up to my boob all day this is my reward for you doing such a good job last night my little toy”

“Oh joy such a great reward I get to get crushed by your breasts… I can’t wait”

She picks up on my sarcasm and gives me a look that if it could I’m sure it would kill a man… I gulp as she lowers her hand quickly snatching me in her grip.

“I try to give you something pleasant as a reward for doing a good job and you can’t even appreciate that well guess what sweetie I can be a total bitch about this as well so you will be in my bra today but instead of being pressed against my flesh and having a nice cushion from the pressure you’ll be placed in front of my nipple providing me with pleasure and providing you with an even more uncomfortable prison for today as it will be jabbing you all day. Hopefully next time I show you this level of kindness you’ll appreciate it you ungrateful toy you.”

I shudder at the thought of being forced to endure this the entire day

“Alyssa, please don’t do this,  I’m sorry I appreciate your kindness I wasn’t deserving it being you are a mighty goddess and I am but your lowly toy but you were kind enough to show it and I wasn’t being sarcastic I swear to you ple….”

“Shut up, toy, I know you were being sarcastic and now you are trying to talk your way out of it normally this would be somewhat effective but I’m not really in a forgiving mood especially since I haven’t eaten yet today and I’m a little grumpy so I guess it’s too bad so sad for you my little toy. Hopefully at the end of this day you’ll finally get the POINT.”

She giggles at her pun while lowering me back down into the bra and moving it so I no longer get to see her continue stripping. She finished up and steps into the shower leaving me trapped in her bra awaiting the faith that I brought upon myself.

 

Chapter End Notes:

- What will Alyssa do when she gets out of the shower, Reviews are welcome -