- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will I survive this wild night 

 

Sleeping in the warm confines of my cotton prison I find it hard to stay asleep as I’m constantly awoken by the sound of Alyssa moaning ever so slightly as a result of the dream in which she is no doubt torturing me for her pleasure.  Suddenly a moan much louder than the previous ones escape her lips as I suddenly feel a slight dampness beneath me I turn around only to be greeted by a river of her juices flowing towards me.

 

“Shit, Alyssa please wake up take me out of here please I don’t want to die”

I begin pounding on her leg and screaming trying to get her attention. I can’t believe the situation I’m in even without thinking she can end my life drowning me in her juices without ever even knowing about it,

 

“I’m so powerless so completely dominated by her even when she’s sleeping why should I even try to get free she’ll only continue to torture me.”

 

Suddenly the waist band of her panties opens up slightly as I see her hand descend into the now soaking wet prison. I let out a sigh of relief as I see my saving grace descend from the heavens to save me… Or so I thought as her fingers begin rubbing her pussy while I hear her moaning but she’s still asleep as I can still hear slight snoring coming between the moans.

“Shit… this is my only chance to get out of here”

I begin fighting the current of vaginal juices flowing towards me and eventually reach her fingers, I grab them and try to hold on as she continues to please herself… I fall off and fall towards her vagina I start to crawl away but am hit by her fingers and shoved against her now massive wet hungry sex as she begins rubbing me against it faster and harder than before as now she’s driven by pure desire with no concern for me.

 

Suddenly I feel myself get coated with her juices once again as her hand leaves her panties again this time with me plastered against them due to a different kind of bodily fluid I drift off to sleep as her hand goes to rest on her massive stomach.

I’m awoken hours later by her poking me with her massive finger.

“I thought you were sleeping in my panties? How did you get out and why are you so wet…. Oh I pleased myself in my sleep didn’t I… well you’re lucky that I noticed you before I got my shower this morning otherwise you’d be gone down the drain like the rest of the useless dirt on my body but now I need to find a new place for you to sleep at night don’t want you dying early that’d ruin my fun but that can wait until tonight for right now I need to get cleaned up and so do you my sticky little toy… by the way I do love you Tyler It may not seem like it now but you said you’d do anything to make me happy and well this is making me happier then I ever thought possible and its all thanks to you”

Her hand begins rising again with me still stuck to her fingers she brings me in front of her lips and gives me a kiss gently for the first time since I became this size I’m seeing some resemblance between this giant being of sexual dominance and power and the timid sweet girl that I fell in love with.

“I love you too, Alyssa, I know you won’t kill me besides these things aren’t entirely bad for me either in fact once I get over the shock of this whole experience I can find myself getting used to this”

Alyssa grins and kisses me again repeatedly assaulting me with kisses as she starts licking as well before stopping to say

“You’d better get used to it because you’re going to be like this for a very long time… but now I need to get ready for school not to mention finding a place to keep you for the day”

 

Chapter End Notes:

- Next Chapter - Getting Ready plus Transportation Method