- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

- Things get a little more heated - 

I'm stuck to her fingers as she's grinning down at me from above with a predatory look in her eyes 

"Mhm, Tyler you've gone and gotten me all excited now I think its time you helped me get off"

I try to break free but her saliva has me stuck to her fingers as she begins lowering her hand down towards her waist she begins by using her other hand to please herself while taunting me from above

"Oh, my little man I can just imagine the look on your face watching my beautiful hand work on my nice wet pussy knowing that in mere minutes you'll be experincing the greatest water slide of your life"

I hear Alyssa begin to moan as she starts rubbing with me against her sex, She starts off slow taking it easy on me but eventually she quickens the pace going faster and harder grinding my body against ever part of her vagina until she climaxes covering me in her sweet divine juices. 

"You did good my toy, I'm going to enjoy doing this to you every night of your life, Now to clean you off" 

I feel myself being lifted again however this time as she's bring me up she rubs me over all of her chest before finally bringing me to her mouth and licking all of her juices off of me.

"Mhm, some how you taste even better than before but now I've got to find a place to put you while I sleep"

Alyssa lowers me onto her bed and stands up to her full height, truly showing me just how much power she has over me, she pulls her panties back on and begins scratching her head thinking of a place to put me for the night.

"Ha, I have the perfect place for you, it's warm, comfortable, plenty of stuff for you to eat and drink"

With that she  picks me up once again and drops me into her panties before drifting off to sleep. 

"Sleep tight my little toy, Tomorrow you'll be going with me everywhere"

I land with a thud on the cotton material of her white panties, I look around me and I'm amazed by the sheer size of everything her vagina dwarfs me in comparison,

"I never got to notice while she was rubbing me against it but its so massive, so alluring." 

I begin to move closer to it the smell of her recently excited sex still fresh and overwhelming, I put my hands against it as I hear a slight moan from up above. Deciding its better to not excite her in her sleep I back away and find a nice area near her thigh to lay down and sleep for the night with thoughts of my now literal goddess swimming through my head and all of the power she now has in this relationship she is no longer the shy, timid, sweet girl that I was dating. She is now a massive, powerful, deity that just so happens to be in love with me but also in love with the idea of having control over me.

- Will the night be peaceful or will Alyssa have some interesting dreams find out in the next chapter.

 

Chapter End Notes:

- Next Chapter - The Night.