- Text Size +


His Dream Her Way
By: Xen0phage


His eyes narrowed as he surveyed the terrain covered in demon, monsters, and hell spawn. He gripped his battle axe tight, his heart pounding in his ears. He chocked his heart back down in to his chest and with a scream that would make the barbarians proud charged at the horde. The evil kin fell at his feet like so much firewood; he would be victorious this day. He swung and chopped and raged, then suddenly he stopped cold as two large yellow eyes stared him down. It was a dragon and it was huge! The lone warrior however was not deterred he leapt up straddling the fearsome dragon and with a mighty blow felled the beast with a CLACK. “Princess I am coming for thee.” he bellowed as he dismounted and Climbed a hanging banner to the bed where he came face to face with her.


“Oh, my hero!” she giggled in mock damsel in distress as she poke him with a finger bigger around then his leg causing him to fall back in to her blankets. She then scooped him up and placed a long soft kiss on his face. “Thank you for rescuing me from all those nasty monsters.” She giggled again tossing him on her pillow.


It had been a few weeks since Marcus had become her pet. She was gorgeous, 5’4” tall, Japanese/ Caucasian. Her facial features where very classically Japanese, how ever she possessed butt length Dark Brown hair and a pleasantly full figure not unlike Marilyn Munroe, her eyes where a gleaming brown, lips soft and full, and pearly white teeth that made for a gorgeous smile. Her name was Vanessa, he was calling her Goddess.


Vanessa and Marcus had met on the internet in a chat room ironically based –well maybe not so ironically – around the very situations Marcus currently found himself in. At first Vanessa and Marcus seemed to be on the same page about most every thing they seemed to like the same things.

< LilWallace > So, I think after I save up enough vacation time I’d like to travel all over Europe.
Yea me too I so love Scotland and I have always wanted to visit Italy and France.
< LilWallace > Well I think it’d be awesome to travel with you.

This kinship even extended in to their mutual fantasies.

-GiantAi places her foot down on you applying minimal pressure
Clean my feet tiny...
Yes Goddess
- LilWallace takes as much of your big toe in to his mouth as possible and sucks on it
- LilWallace then begins to lick your toe delighting in its rough texture and salty taste after having been in your shoe all day.
-GiantAi Closes her eyes pleased with her tiny
Mmmmm…that’s right don’t stop till you’ve covered every inch.

On more then one occasion Marcus mentioned coming to visit Vanessa for a week saying that he’d like to meet her and mentioned some places he’d like to visit. Vanessa was elated by this and drew the logical conclusion that he was totally in to her. This of course made her happy as time wore on she was beginning to succumb to his charms and she began flirting like a school girl. As time drew nearer to Marcus’s visit Vanessa found her feelings for him getting stronger and about a month prior she let it all out.


Marcus…
Yea?
I have something I need to tell you…
< LilWallace > Ok….
I think…I think I am in love with you and when you come to visit I’d like you to stay.
< LilWallace > I can’t…
Why not? I mean if you don’t have a place to live you can stay at my place until you found one.
< LilWallace > No its not that…Vanessa I’m sorry but I’m just not in love with you. I just thought we where good friends. I wanted to come visit because we are good friends and I figured you could show me around town.
Oh, Okay…
< LilWallace > I’m sorry Vanessa, if you don’t want me to visit I won’t…
< LilWallace > Vanessa?...
yea?
< LilWallace > Do you want me to cancel my trip to see you?
I don’t know I need to think about it…later

Vanessa then logged off and wept. She didn’t log on for a few days as she needed time to clear her head. When she logged on a few days later Marcus was on and messaged her.

< LilWallace > Hey, how are you doing?
I’m Okay…
< LilWallace > Friends?
Yea and I still want you to come and visit.
< LilWallace > Alright, looking forward to it!
Me too.

The two continued to chat and Role play giantess scenarios online in the days prior, however even Marcus noticed that she was becoming a little more sadistic and punishments for any disobedience became more severe such as tying him to a candle and letting the wax drip on him then harden around him as opposed to the traditional spanking or back hand slap. In some ways Marcus liked this more in their role plays it added to how intense it was.


So, things continued and the day of Marcus’s Arrival came. Vanessa met him at the airport dressed in a black scoop neck shirt, upper thigh length pink and black plaid skirt, a pair of Black Dakota Velvet Boot and a black leather lady’s bomber jacket. “Hey Marcus!” she waved he hands and hopped up and down trying to get the attention of the tall young man who had stepped off the plane. ‘My he looks sexy’ she thought to her self as approached smiling down at her. His soft lips parting to greet her, his green eyes capturing her own, contrasting greatly with his pale skin and black tousled hair. He was dressed in a black long sleeve tee and blue jeans that showed off a tight bum any woman want to grab. The two friends hugged, Vanessa having to stand on her tippy toes to spite Marc bending down to meet her. “How was your trip?”

“Good, just want to get my stuff dropped off then I was hoping we could grab something to eat.” He stated.

“Great!” She beamed. They made their way to the to the luggage carousel and retrieved his bags tossing them in to the back of her car and drove to his hotel room. Then headed out to dinner.


At dinner Marcus was charming as ever and Vanessa couldn’t help but flirt back with the cute baby-face across from her. The dinner was filled with great food and even better conversation Marc even picked up the check. Vanessa was thinking it was all just so perfect she was glowing inside.

As they got in to the car Marcus sprung a surprise, two tickets to see Lily Allen who happened to be in town, one night only. Vanessa hugged Marcus tight and they headed toward the venue where the concert was to be held. Before Lily came on they rocked out to Common and Regina Spektor. The two Partied the night away. At the end of the night Marcus had a little too much to drink and his antics while drunk actually annoyed Vanessa a little not that Marcus noticed.

“Y…you…you’re beautiful!” he slurred on the drive back to his hotel room and tried to lean in for a kiss which she had a hard time fending off while driving. Once back at the hotel out side his room Marcus’s advances continued “Would you like to come in?” sounding at least a little less drunk.

“Not tonight but I’ll see you tomorrow.” She smiled softly

“Oh…” Marcus was acting nervous. “Vanessa, you are so lovely, can I have kiss good night?” to this request Vanessa nodded and approached Marcus and standing on her tippy toes kissed him gently on the lips. Marcus looked in to her eyed “Vanessa, I…I …now that I have met you, I …uh… that is, I think am in love with you.”

Vanessa reached up pulling Marc down in to a hug and while in this embraced “I’m sorry Marcus that ship sailed along time ago, I fell out of love with you after you broke my heart,” Marcus was frozen by these words, this wasn’t just shock at what he heard something was preventing him from moving. She continued in the same hushed tone “You are not fit to be my boyfriend, but I can always use a boy toy.” She said in a sexy tone. “Now...Shrink!” she whispered in his ear.

Marcus felt a sinking feeling in his gut and swore then in an instant he saw Vanessa, the Room door, in fact the entire hall expand to enormous proportions, after which he promptly blacked out..

When Marcus awoke he immediately noticed two things. First was that he had hang over that he swore would fell an elephant. The Second was that it was day light.

Soon after the first two revelations came a very big third one as he heard a voice boom from over head “Ah finally awake I see,” Marcus’s head whipped around to stair at a large shining black structure that looked remarkably familiar , his gaze followed two skin tone Pillars sky ward. As they disappeared under a charcoal grey cotton curtain as his neck craned sky ward to a textured black surface that eventually curved out ward, still up his vision rose till his eyes rested on a face the size of a billboard. It was Vanessa’s face he couldn’t believe it. He slapped his face to wake up, as huge smile crept across her own. “Oh no Tiny, you aren’t dreaming,” she reached down and plucked him up by his arm and brought him to eye level. “You are now my toy to do with as I please.”

Marcus felt as if his hand was firmly held in a vice grip with pads, it didn’t hurt but even if he had tried he couldn’t have wrenched his arm free. Staring in to her brown eyes almost hypnotized by them. “But how did you? Why did you?” he sputtered.

Vanessa giggled at his attempts to comprehend what was going on. “How really isn’t important and I thought this was your dream come true Tiny. I thought this is what you have always wanted.” She mock pouted.


“Yea, I guess it is my dream come true, I have… always wanted this,” he began to smile.

Just as Marcus smiled Vanessa’s expression went flat “News flash Tiny, it no longer matters what you want, I am your Goddess and you will obey me, and if this is really a dream come true then maybe you should act a tad more grateful.” she snorted blowing warm air out her nose past Marcus’s body. She then carelessly tossed him on the bed and left the room. After a short time Vanessa returned with bowl of cereal tossing him a honey nut cheerio but not saying a word.

Marcus began to munch on the cereal piece large as a motor cycle tire. “Thank you Vanessa,” he called to her, she didn’t react. “Vanessa?” still no reaction. Then it clicked as Marc thought back to the role playing on the internet. “Goddess…”


“Yes Tiny?” she spoke after taking a bite of her breakfast.

“Thank you for the food.”

“You’re Welcome.” She finished up her cereal, left the room and returned once more. “I need to head out for a bit, get me my black open toed pumps Tiny.”

“B...But …Goddess how…I mean I am so small and I am on your bed with no way down.”

“That’s not my problem.” She stated matter of fact like. “You can do as your Goddess commands or I can find a new teeny tiny and you…”she smiled big “can be a snack, breakfast didn’t quite fill me up” she plopped down on to the bed next to him sending him flying off the bed and tumbling to the floor. “Their problem solved, now bring me those shoes.”

“Yes, Goddess,” he said and he rose rubbing several sore areas on his body. He walked over to the requested shoes and found the heal appeared to rise about a foot over head. He wrapped his arms around the heal and tugged and with a grunt and pulled using all his might dragged the shoe slowly toward Vanessa much to her amusement.

“Having a hard time with those little 4inch heals?” she chuckled softly.

Marcus had an internal gasp, was he really that small. He gulped as he finished dragging the first shoe across the carpet and went to fetch the second.


Once the second shoe was at her feet she removed her feet from the flat slippers and placed her feet in the heals “Thank you,” she said sweetly, then pouted looking down at her shirt. “Would you look at that I spilt some milk on my shirt, guess I’ll have to change.” Vanessa opened the closet and dragged out a suit case opening it up and removing a cleanly pressed, white, men’s, button up dress shirt and laid it out. Vanessa stripped off her black v-neck sweater and proceeded to adorn the men’s shirt.

“W…wait a second th…that’s my shirt!” Marcus stammered.

“Well you know,” Vanessa began. “Most guys find it kind of cute and sexy when a woman wears their shirt.” She ribbed. “Besides I don’t see how you have any use for it any more, shrimp..” She put on the over sized shirt and buttoned it up. “Just like you don’t have a use for any of this.” She showed Marcus his open wallet before removing all his cash and the credit cards tossing the wallet casually in his direction. Marcus was left stammering incoherently as Vanessa put on a smart black vest and stuffed the wad of cash and all four cards in to her vest pocket.



With a swift motion Vanessa scooped Marcus up and brought him to her face and looked at him smiling brightly. “I am going to go on a shopping spree courtesy of you tiny.” Her face became a little more serious. “But I don’t trust you, so you are coming with.” She then reached over and grabbed her purse off the desk and dumped her tiny pet inside. “Think about this while you are in their Tiny. I am your Goddess, disobedience and hesitations are frowned on and may carry consequences.” She then dropped a lipstick on his head nearly knocking him out cold. She then zipped up the purse. “I can ALWAYS get another tiny…” She said adding emphasis.

Several times through out the day Marcus found him self tossed about the inside of the purse when the purse would make an abrupt stop contacting with a hard surface. This was only made worse by the fact that he would have to scramble back up and hide almost immediately afterward as the purse would open letting in the only light he would see a total of six times for what seemed like hours.

When Vanessa arrived back at her place she dropped her bag on the floor and the sound of shopping bags dropping as well. Vanessa unzipped the purse. “You can come out now little Tiny.” she said sweetly.

“Goddess…” He started as he climbed out of the purse. “No offence but I do have a name.” he looked around and noticed what ever room he was in was dark.

“I know...its Tiny.” She stated matter of fact like from some where in the darkness...

Marcus crept about not sure how to navigate in his surroundings. “No, I...I meant Marcus.” He chocked.

“Oh no, you are my tiny now and you don’t get a person’s name,” she chuckled, “If you’re a very good tiny, I just might give you a human name one day, maybe even your old name…maybe.”

Just as Marcus took one more step forward a pair of bright lights flashed on in Marcus’s eyes. “Ow! What the heck is…?”

His words were cut short by two loud car horn blasts followed by Vanessa’s voice “Run, Tiny, Run!” and the sound of a motor starting as the lights came at him. With out thinking he began to run then a light from over head came on temporarily blinding him and causing him to stumble a little, but he kept running and once his vision had cleared he took a look over his shoulder to see what he was running from. Right on his heals was a gas powered remote control model Hummer H2.

“Holy crap!”’ He sputtered as he began to run faster and still the toy truck gained on him. Then in a vain attempt to get away Marcus took a hard left down the hall and the Hummer hit the wall trying to make the same turn. Marcus looked back. “Yesss!” he cheered him self doing the ‘success’ arm pump. This good feeling lasted only mere seconds as the vehicle backed up. Straitened out and came barreling at Marcus and if this wasn’t bad enough Marcus realized he hit a dead end with both doors on either side shut and nearly no gap beneath them. Marcus cringed and braced for impact.

After a few moments he realized nothing had happened and when he opened his eyes he saw the Hummer and his Goddess’s gigantic feet and received an ear ringing BEEP, BEEP from the toy’s horn and uproarious laughter from Vanessa as she scooped him up.

Vanessa carried her pet over to the couch and plopped down and deposited him in her lap. “Now, its time for Tyra!” she piped. “And I have plans for you so you better not fall asleep.” She poked the tiny man.

“Understood Goddess.” Marcus responded thinking a one hour show couldn’t be too bad and settled in.

“To Night,” the TV blared “On a two hour special edition Tyra: How to deal with a disrespectful man.”

“That’s easy,” chuckled Vanessa. “Just make him in to a tiny boy toy.”

After about half an hour Marcus was already finding it hard to stay awake and kept nodding off and then re-awakening. The next thing that Marcus knew he was tumbling to the floor of Vanessa’s bed room “I can’t believe you can’t follow one simple order.” she said with disgust, then left the room closing the door behind her. She returned shortly wearing a long pink night shirt that said ‘Boys Suck Throw Rocks at Them’ and as she sat on the bed threw a pair of black, cotton, bikini cut panties at Marcus hitting him dead on. “Time for bed.” She grumped laying down in her bed and closing her eyes.


Marcus worked his way out from under the panties and bunched them up in to a suitable bed and climbed on lying down as he laid down closing his eyes a scent invaded his nose. I t was her scent, and to him it was an intoxicating perfume. As he lay their he whispered in to the night “Good night Goddess.”

The next morning Marcus awoke with a start as his makeshift bed was swept in to the air and tossed casually by Vanessa in to the cloths basket with the rest of the laundry. Vanessa paid him no mind and even left before Marcus could fight his way out of the cloths much less to say any thing to try and get her attention. Marcus wasn’t sure what he should do, he was curious to explore but was afraid he might anger his Goddess if he left the cloths basket. So, Marcus stayed put and napped as the day turned to evening and evening to night.

Just as the moon was over head Marcus hear noise else where in the apartment his heart racing with excitement, Vanessa was home. His excitement was dashed with disappointment when Vanessa did not enter the room. He could hear sounds from the kitchen and the TV turning on, at one point heard her talking to a different guy even vaguely heard her say “Bill what is it with you and my feet ?” Marcus’s heart sank she had already forgotten him and was making plans for a new Tiny.

Later that night Marcus was startled awake as Vanessa entered the bed room and flicked on the light. She was carrying what looked a pink and white handmade doll house which she set in the middle of the room. Vanessa then fished the tiny out of the cloths basket and deposited him in the dollhouse and closed it up.

In the room with Marcus was an old Barbie Doll that was smudged with dirt and scuffed off rubber with shapes that looked like they came off a shoe sole. “This is Layla, like the song. She is going to be your goddess from now on since you obviously can’t handle me as your Goddess, and Layla’s first order is for you to bathe her get her cleaned up, you’ll find water and soap in the bath room.” Vanessa then walked off again this time leaving the bedroom door open and watched a few more shows.

Marcus sighed heavily he was now sure it was over. He grabbed the doll by the arm and dragged her to the bath room which presented some difficulty first off the doll was heavy second pull her around corners was hard as she didn’t exactly have an articulated waist. Once in the bath room Marcus dumped Layla in to the tub and found a small bit of cloth and the soap and started to scrub away some of the stains and scuffs where hard if not impossible to get out. At one point he heard Vanessa come in and go to bed she said nothing to him, he pause for only a moment to choke back his sorrow and continued scrubbing.


When Marcus awoke the next day he found his face planted in the cold hard bosom of Layla. He stood up groggily and whipped his eyes. It had taken him all night in to the early morning but Goddess Layla was clean. Marc decided the smartest thing to do would be bring her with him so he brought her back to the bed room laid her on the bed then lay down on the floor to sleep.

It was night fall before Marcus awoke again this time to the sounds of the latches on the doll house being opened. This was followed by a cracking sound as the house split open the way it was designed to, after which two large hands came in to view snatching up both Layla and himself.

Vanessa inspected Layla seemingly ignoring the tiny man in her other hand. “Good job their Tiny, Layla is now in good enough shape to give to my cousin’s daughter.” She tossed the doll on the bed and brought Marcus close to her face. “Whew, you don’t smell so good.” she complained holding her nose. “Bath time!” Vanessa carted Marcus of to the bath room where she stopped the drain in the sink and filled it with water and tossed in Marcus followed by a sliver of soap.


As Marcus began to scrubbed he looked up at Vanessa. “Goddess?”

“Yes little one?”

“Um…I was thinking I have been naked now for almost three days. May I have some clothing?”

“No, you don’t get clothing Tiny. First off you haven’t proved you deserve to get any privileges yet, second if I gave you clothing you at your size they’d be useless.” Vanessa explained.

“Why is that Goddess?”

“Cause I have decided you will be cuter at one inch.” She winked and smiled Suddenly Marcus saw every thing around him grow even bigger Vanessa then scooped him out the water and placed a towel down in her hand for him to dry off with. After drying him off, Vanessa brought Marcus to her room and sat on her bed with him in hand. “Okay Tiny test time,” She stated, “What is the quickest way for you to gain happiness?”

“By pleasing my Goddess and bringing her happiness is where I will find my greatest joy.” The fact of the matter was Marcus meant this. He longed to touch and taste her skin and more then that he longed for that scent once again the one from his make shift bed.

“Good” she caressed his face with her finger tip and once again he found his size increasing. When he stopped he was about the same height as he had previously been.

Marcus looked up at Vanessa “Thank y…” His words were cut short by a giant hand smacking him gently off the bed sending him tumbling to the floor. Almost instinctively Marcus popup off the floor, but before he could even wonder what had happened Vanessa shoved him back down with her toes.

Vanessa placed her foot atop him, not pressing down, just letting it rest on his body his face peaking out from between her toe. “Lick.” She commanded wiggling her big toe in his face.

“Yes, Goddess.” Marcus responded and with out hesitation he began to lick the toe that had been put in his face. He went about his task with fervor licking her toe as if it where a giant lolli-pop how ever the taste filling his mouth was hardly sweet, instead he was treated with a lightly salty taste much the consistency of what you may find on peanuts.

As Marcus move on to the other toes Vanessa giggled and moaned in pleasure. “Keep going my pet…mmmm.” Vanessa closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of his tiny tongue on the pads of her toes and moaned out louder just as the ministrations moved from her toes to the foot. “How do my feet taste Tiny?” she mused.

“The taste of your feet is an overwhelming treat Goddess and their scent divine.” Marcus had chosen his words carefully, for he did like the taste of Vanessa’s feet but it had started to be like when one has too much of a salty snack and the taste becomes stronger then what one cares for. Two things where pulling Marcus trough this task he had always assumed he’d enjoy this as much tiny as he had at normal size. The first was that he still loved Vanessa and did not want to disappoint his Goddess further even if she never loved him back and the second was the sent of her feet, something about it was driving him crazy and he would have done any thing to keep it in his nostrils.

All the while Marcus was diligently working at his task Vanessa was enjoying her self, truly enjoying her self as the Goddess of this tiny man. Even though some of the punishments she had laid on him where fun to think up and even execute nothing to this point had brought the physical stimulation with it. It wasn’t just his tiny tongue working away; the feeling of absolute power over him was intoxicating. I t was knowing he was doing this for her pleasure regardless of if he meant what he said, it was also knowing that should she choose she could snuff out his insignificant life just by stepping down on his pitiful little form. All of these thoughts combined with the physical pleasure she was receiving sent mass amounts of endorphins flooding through her body. “Mmmmm…yesssssss.” She whispered out loud in a sexy tone. “Keep it up Tiny.”

After Marcus finished the first foot Vanessa placed the other on him in much the same way only this time she noted she felt something a little different, something was poking in to her foot. She smiled and wrapping her toes around Marcus’s head. “You like my feet that much Tiny?” she grinned with mischief.

“Yes, Goddess I love your feet the smell is intoxicating.” Marcus confessed with joy and arousal.

Vanessa felt the little poke increase in the bottom of her foot and her smile widened. “I don’t know Tiny, I think you missed a few spots on my right foot and you seem to be enjoying licking my feet a little too much, maybe we will just save this one for later.” She mocked him.

As Vanessa began to lift her foot Marcus’s face fell. “Noooo! Please Goddess, please let me lick that foot too I promise to do a better job and will not let the pleasure of worshiping your feet distract me from my duty.” He whimpered begging her.

His pitiful cries gave Vanessa an even bigger rush then just the foot worshiping alone. ‘Oh my goodness I actually have him begging to do something that feels good to me!’ she squealed internally. A thoughtful look crossed her face then she smiled softly down at her pet. “Alright,” She said lowering her foot back on him. “But if you make a mess you are cleaning it up Tiny.” She scolded

“Yes, Goddess.” He blushed then went about his task once again starting with the big toe taking as much of it in to his mouth as he could and sucking then pulling his mouth off with a pop that only he could hear but she could feel. When he resumed licking he found this foot much easier as he had gotten used saltiness of her feet after a long day of work. He could hear the sounds of her enjoyment far above him and he to was find joy in pleasing her, she had been right he was never happier then this moment.


Vanessa was still in the throws of power she had played out the foot slave thing many, many times in many chat rooms and instant messengers, she had also had feet licked by a guy before, but neither of those compared to what was going on under her foot right now. She wondered if other things she had fantasized about would feel this wonderful, but she wanted to pace her self so that she could enjoy them fully besides she didn’t want to make all of his fantasies come true at once. “Mmmm…That feels great!” she moaned.

When Marcus had finished with that foot she scooped him up and planted a kiss on his tiny form. “You make a wonderful toy.” She cooed at him.

“Thank you Goddess.” He blushed hoping she couldn’t tell.

Vanessa then placed him on her bed. “I was going to do this before…but you’d been such a bad tiny.” Vanessa disappeared in to her closet and came out wearing a cute pastel pink dress with black stockings, a pair of matte black four inch heals and a lady’s black leather coat. “Tadda! What do you think tiny?” she twirled

“Wow, you look beautiful Goddess!” Marcus applauded.

She disappeared again and this time reappeared a short time later wearing a white sleeveless blouse and a calf length black skirt accessorized by a shiny black leather belt and shiny black and whit flats. Once again Marcus clapped as his Goddess twirled. Next was an upper thigh length red dress with a scoop neck accessorized by a pair of satin finish gold flats and matching purse. Finally she came out wearing a low cut v neck red, chiffon shirt with short flutter sleeves, a gold belt with a mid thigh length skirt in cream color and red heals.

“All of the outfits look magnificent!” piped Marcus.

“Thank you tiny!” She giggled as she once again took out the suitcase this time removing a rather large red Men’s t shirt with a black art design containing wings and different sketchings in black and disappeared in to the closet and re-emerged wearing the oversized t-shirt.

Vanessa then removed Marcus from the bed and set him on the desk near her bed and placed both of her socks from that day on the desk near him. “Good night Tiny and thanks for the lovely gifts.”

“Wait you bought those with my money?!” He exclaimed.

She smiled and retorted in an almost sardonic tone “You forget Tiny, you belong to me which means all you have, oops I mean had belongs to me.” She shoved him down with a single finger. “Including this,” she said as she tugged on a silver chain around her neck and from between her breasts pulled out an 1897 French Angels coin in a thin plastic case that had been made in to a pendant.

“But Goddess that is my good luck coin.” Marcus protested

“And it gave you luck Tiny, you now have a Goddess to worship. Now, it is my good luck coin. Now goodnight.” She responded in a calm tone.

“But...” he started to complain, but was cut off.

“I said goodnight!” She said a bit more sharply and shut off the light

He sighed “Sweet dreams Goddess” he called in to the black of the room as he folded one sock in half to lay on and pulled the other over him like a sleeping bag the smell of her foot once again invading his nostrils. As Marcus drifted off to sleep he thought of his Goddess and thoughts lead to dreams.

Marcus awoke early the next morning before Vanessa did, determined to get back his good luck charm. He peered down from the desk to the bed and saw his Goddess’s sleeping form and stole a moment to reflect on how magnificent she looked, he then noticed to his dismay that Vanessa slept on her stomach. He sighed heavily, then took a deep breath and backed up then ran toward the ledge of the desk and leapt off. For a moment Marcus wasn’t sure he’d bridge the gap, till his tiny body hit the mattress rolling in to the arm of his Goddess. Marcus stood up and took a few steps back in a panic thinking he might have woke her, but soon it became apparent she was still sound asleep. He then slowly made his way up her pillow pausing every so often to make sure she was still asleep, even holding his breath like a kid sneaking past mom and dad’s room at two in the morning. As he approached Vanessa’s bosom he became nervous grasping the ‘small’ silver chain and pulled slowly on it trying to dislodge the coin from her cleavage without waking her. He wasn’t sure how, but he actually managed to get the pendant loose with out waking his Goddess and sighed with relief.

Marcus now went about easing the chain clasp from the back of Vanessa’s neck down toward him by easing the chain around her neck. Finally he got a hold of the clasp and mused how clasps used to frustrate him cause they where so tiny now he could get a firm grip but it took some considerable effort to force it open, but the chain released finally falling from Vanessa’s neck.

Marcus hefted the pendant and began to make his get away. A little ways away Marcus’s progress was halted the chain had been dragging behind him and seemed to have snagged on something. Marcus tugged to try to arrest it from what ever it was stuck on, but it did not budge. Marcus tugged a little harder then froze gripping the pendant tight as he heard a giggle from behind him. His blood ran cold as the chain rose over his head pulling both the encased coin and him up ward his feet leaving the bed’s surface.

Vanessa held the chain suspended from her fingers, good luck charm and Tiny hanging in front of her eyes. The pendant turned so Marcus could see her face, “So,” Vanessa spoke with a snide tone. “You thought you could steal from your Goddess, did you Tiny?”

“B…but Goddess this is my good luck charm I have had it since I was ten.” Marcus whimpered.

“You forget tiny...” she retorted. “You are my pet and that means any thing you owned I own.” She said frankly then her expression changed to one of slight amusement. “But if you are so attached to it you may keep it.” She smiled sweetly.

“Really? Thank y…” his words where cut off as Vanessa dropped him in to a sock and tied it to the post of her bed. Vanessa then went to her closet and began to get ready for work. “Goddess?” Marcus called out but got no response as Vanessa left the room and the sounds of the shower could be heard. Some time later he heard her re-enter. “Goddess, please let me out, y…you can have the coin back!” He called out once again. His only response the sounds of hangers clacking drawers opening and closing and the normal rustlings of clothing being put on.

After several minuets more had passed Vanessa was ready for work dressed in the outfit Marcus had ‘gifted’ her. She grabbed her purse and as she passed by the sock containing her tiny, Vanessa swatted it gently. “Good bye Tiny have a nice day” she said in a mocking tone. Vanessa then headed out the front door and sped off to work.

All day at work Vanessa found it hard to concentrate as she kept thinking about the tiny man at home. She couldn’t help but think about things she wanted to do with and to her tiny. At one point it got so bad that she had to leave her seat and head in to the bath room to ‘calm down’. She locked the door behind her and as she eased down her skirt she preyed no one would need to use the facilities. Vanessa’s hand eased in to her panties, her index finger diddling her clitoris as thoughts of the fun she could have with her tiny captive ran through her head.

Once home Vanessa headed for her bedroom where her sock encased tiny was awaiting her arrival. “Welcome Home Goddess!” she heard her tiny captive chime.

“Hello little one.” She said casually removing her work clothing and slipping in to Jeans and a long sleeve V-neck.

“Um, Goddess…”

“Yes, Tiny?”

“Can I get out of this sock now? My legs are really cramped. I… I know shouldn’t have stolen from you, and I am sorry it will never happen again.”

Vanessa untied the sock letting it and the contents fall to the floor with a gentle thump. “You better not Tiny…”she said glaring down at him as he exited the sock carrying the ‘good luck charm’

Marcus offered the trinket up to his Goddess “Here Goddess this is yours, as I am.”

“No Tiny, you keep it, I don’t believe in luck any way.” She smiled. “Now there is the matter of your punishment.” She sad tapping her foot.

“P…punishment Goddess? B… but I was imprisoned in that sock all day.”

“Silly tiny, you thought that was your punishment?” she chuckled. “No, I just put you in their so you wouldn’t steal any thing else.” She thought a little bit then with out word she stepped forward and flicked Marcus on to his back with her big toe, then placed it a top him. “Time to go squish tiny!” she giggled.

Marcus’s eyes went wide. “But Goddess, why?!”

“Because I can Tiny, I am the Goddess.” She stated as Marcus began to shrink under her toe laughing at his predicament.

Marcus struggled in vein as his view of his Goddess was expanding before him and the pressure seemed to increase. “Urg…Goddess please don’t squish me!” He yelled as he dwindled down past an inch her toe now blocking his view of the world around him only able to feel Vanessa’s toe and hear her booming laugh above him.

Vanessa then lifted her foot starting down at her tiny who was now less then one quarter inch. “Good bye tiny.” She said in a playful tone smiling her deep brown eyes lit up with excitement as the room filled with a gleeful laugh.

Marcus cringed closing his eyes tight, but nothing happened. For several moments he lay their not daring to move but finally curiosity over took him and he opened his eyes and his heart jumped. Their before him was his Goddess down on all fours smiling wide gleaming white teeth showing cheeks rosy from laughter.

“Got ya!” she piped nearly blowing Marcus over as he stood. She then licked her index finger and pressed it very lightly on Marcus causing him to stick to her finger, then sat up looking at him. “So Tiny, I was thinking you look cute like this, maybe you should stay this size.” She giggled.

“No, Goddess please don’t.” He pleaded.

“What was that? I can’t hear you.” She giggled brining him closer to her ear so he could repeat it. As smiled as he begged to not be stuck at a size smaller then an ant. “Awww, poor Tiny, but what if it pleases me for you to be so tiny?” her smile widened as he pleaded more “Okay, okay, if You are going to be such a big baby about, geez ruin my fun!” she mocked as she returned him to his normal three inch status and dumped him on the carpet. Then stood and left the bedroom with out a word more.

Marcus followed running to keep up with Vanessa’s stride then watched from a distance silently as he watched Vanessa cooked her self a meal after which she sat and ate, then went to the living room with a mini bag of popcorn Marcus’s stomach growled at him not having eaten all day. As Vanessa sat and turned on the TV, Marcus peered around the arm of the couch from the floor still watching his Goddess silently as she watched Law & Order.

About half way through the show Vanessa dropped a piece of popcorn, and Marcus’s stomach grumbled some more and Marcus could not stand it any longer. He began to edge along the couch slowly look up every once in a while to see if he had been noticed as he did not want to be in any further trouble not knowing if he should be out of the room.

Marcus finally approached the popcorn and he picked it up and began to take a bite, a shadow loomed over him and Vanessa’s giant hand thrust out snatching him from where he stood. “So, I guess you haven’t learned your lesson about thievery after all huh?” She smirked.

“B…but Goddess I was hungry and it fell on the floor you probably would have tossed it out any way.” Marcus sniveled in his Goddess’s hand.

“It’s mine to throw away; you do not take with out asking first Tiny.” She said simply as she took away the piece of popcorn.

“Please Goddess may I have that, I am so very hungry and did not mean to steal.” He begged her.

Vanessa thought for a moment, “No, you cannot you stole and that is not acceptable.”

“Please Goddess I am starving...” He whimpered “if not the popcorn may I have something else?”

“Shh, Tiny the show is back on she whispered to him as she set him in her lap still not giving him the popcorn, leaving Marcus in frustration, his belly rumbling in silence.

A short time later the popcorn piece dropped in to Marcus’s lap. He looked up to see his Goddess smiling down at him. He whispered “Thank You Goddess.” and munched happily for the rest of the program.

That night at bed time Vanessa made Marcus a bed from her bra and discarded panties from that day and place it along with him on the desk next to the bed. “Good night Tiny.” She said softly as she turned out the light.

“Good night Goddess, sweet dreams.” The diminutive man called out in to the darkness as he crawled in the bed made for him and pulled part of her panties over him. Once again the sent of her skin filled his nose, but he was also treated to the smell of his Goddess’s arousal from earlier that day and this caused excitement and a stirring in his loins, sleep did not come easy but when it did his dreams where pleasant ones.



“Like it? I love it!” she smiled and scooped him up When Marcus awoke the next morning he found on the desk a note that read ‘make something to honor your Goddess’ Marcus looked over the desk where all sorts of different random supplies had been left for him. Marcus smiled as an idea entered his head and he grabbed a Popsicle stick and got to work.

At work Vanessa couldn’t keep her mind off the night before, how much fun she had punishing and teasing her naughty little Tiny, the sense of power she felt. She wanted to get home and play with him some more. At one point her thoughts strayed so much she let out a sexy little giggle that luckily no one seemed to hear. Vanessa even thought about going home for lunch decided against it since it would have left her maybe 10 minuets to play with her tiny before heading back to the office.

Meanwhile back at Vanessa’s place Marcus was busy at work on his project, rather determined to use every scrap he was given and he worked nearly every minuet Vanessa was gone except a short break to eat the blueberry she had left for him. As evening drew near Marcus finished his master piece and he set about following Vanessa’s other note ‘clean up your mess Tiny.’ After doing so he jumped in the soapy water, left by Vanessa, he used it to clean the mess on the desk and then used it to clean the mess on him self shuddering when the now cold water touched his skin and once finished used a tissue to dry off.

It was then Vanessa came in to the bedroom “Oh my!” She gasped dropping her purse and slowly approaching her desk inspecting Marcus's master piece.

“Welcome home Goddess.” Marcus smiled...

“It… It’s a shrine…to me…” she was for once actually in awe of this tiny man who was currently on her desk. She looked inside the half dome structure to see a statue of her ala Venus De Milo made of eraser and a ink photo real painting on the back wall. “Impressive…” she whispered.

“You really like it?” Marcus asked with hope.. “Well it is time for dinner Tiny.” She piped and spirited him off to the kitchen setting him on the counter and began to cook. Chopping and tossing stuff in the pans.

Marcus came over and sniffed the air. “Wow, that smells wonderful!” he was enthralled by the smell of food something that hadn’t happened since becoming Vanessa’s tiny. Up till now he’d spent most of his time in her room and was fed what ever Vanessa felt like throwing at him.

“Here hold this a sec.” She said tossing a lemon wedge at him knocking him over as he caught it. “Thanks!” She chuckled.

Marcus stood back up holding on to the lemon wedge. After a few moments she took the lemon wedge back squirting it on the food. She then dished some out on plate and carried him over to the table along with the plate of food and set both him and the plate down, sat and began eating. Marcus just sat looking at the food salivating but not saying a word simply watched her eat. Even though he desired some of the food he knew that it was not his place to request some of his Goddess’s food.

Vanessa looked at him “Awww, would Tiny like some big people food?” she mocked.

“Y…Yes Goddess I would very much.” He said with hesitation.

“Well tough,” she giggled at him watching his hopeful face go slack before cutting him off a tiny piece of steak and pouring a tiny amount of her soda in to the bottle cap for him.

Marcus drank and ate happily every once in a while looking up at his Goddess just to see her pleased face and smile. “Wow, I can’t remember steak tasting this good Goddess.” He said taking another bite of the food he was given.

“Flatterer…” Vanessa chided. Marcus just smiled and finished his meal. After the meal he and Vanessa sat their and chatted about things; at first about what it was like to be so tiny for real and then eventually the conversation drifted to normal things like TV, movies, music and other stuff. For a little while Marcus forgot about the fact that he was just under four inches tall and just related to Vanessa not as his Goddess but as a friend. “Alright Tiny,” Vanessa Piped. “I have got something special planned for you tonight.” She said scooping Marcus up in one hand bringing him sharply back to reality, picking up the dish in the other and depositing it in the sink.


Vanessa then brought Marcus to the couch and set him on the coffee table and smiled down at him as she first removed her shirt watching her little one’s face go slack in awe of what was happen She then leaned over shaking her breasts in his face so close he could have kissed them, then unclasped her front hooking bra letting her bare breasts spill out smacking in to each other and then colliding in to Marcus knocking him on his butt laughing.

“Okay Tiny, you have a job ahead of you.” She plucked him from the coffee table, lay down and deposited him between her soft, rounds, perky breasts. “Try to climb my breast little man I want to feel your lips on my nipple.” she ordered in a sexy tone.

“Yes Goddess!” Marcus piped as be begun to scale her left breast with zeal.

When Marcus had gotten about half way up Vanessa cheered out “Earth Quake!” and shook her breasts back and forth knocking Marcus back to the valley between her breasts. Marcus stoop smiled and once again began his accent toward Vanessa’s Nipple, this time Vanessa waited till he was further up. “After Shock!” she cried out joyfully shaking her boobs sending him once again sprawling in to chasm between her breasts. Marcus shook it off again and waited for Vanessa to stop giggling.

Once again Marcus began his climb, but something wasn’t right he was moving upward but didn’t seem to be making and ground. It was when he stopped his climb that it hit him he was shrinking and now that he had stopped it was rather disorienting.


Marcus waited for the shrinking to stop and resumed his climb. He hadn’t crawled much further when the mountainous breast flesh began to move Marcus hung on for dear life, but found him self sandwiched between Vanessa’s breasts as she squeezed them together.

Vanessa laughed then cooed. “Oooo, Tiny you feel great between my boobies.” Massaging Marcus between her breasts. “Dream come true for you too I bet…” she chided knowing she’d never hear him enveloped in her breast flesh. Finally she released him and he rolled to what was now a canyon to him between her breasts. “Awww, you must be all wore out Tiny, let me help you.” She plucked him out from between her breasts and placed him on the left breast near the nipple. “I can barely feel you.” she cooed. “Let’s fix that.” And once again Marcus was returned to the size he had been mostly since arriving at Vanessa’s. “Much better,” she said in a tone of pleasure as Marcus sucked heartily on her nipple and pulled a blanket over the two of them to keep out the chill of night.

Marcus awoke to light shining in his eye that had shone threw the blinds. Marcus sat up and rubbed his eyes, as he did this he realized his Goddess’s sent lingered and upon his vision focusing found he had been curled up in the discarded shirt from the night before and the TV remote near him, a note on it that simply read ‘Enjoy’. Marcus also found that on the next cushion his Goddess had left him a saltine with some honey butter and a bottle cap of soda on a small plate.

Marcus walked back to the remote and using both hands turned on the TV and with added effort found a suitable channel, then returned to food and drink, consuming apportion of it leaving plenty for lunch. Now full he retreated to his Goddess’s garment got comfortable and watched television the rest of the day, although most of the time it was more like staring at the TV and thinking about Vanessa.

About Dusk the front door opened and in walked Vanessa chipper as the previous night. She snatched Marcus up kissed his tiny face “I hope ya had a good day Tiny.” She and walked to the TV and pulled out a DDR* pad from under it with a socked foot and dropped Marc on to the pad. “Okay lazy bones time to get in some fun exercise!” she turned on the game system.

Marcus was quite she what she doing at first but it soon became clear as the first song began to play and Vanessa began to dance around on the colorful area and Marcus was forced to join in the ‘fun’ having to dodge her feet to prevent him self from being knocked about. Eventually he did get the hang of it and while it was still a lot of exercise he was getting bumped about less and was actually having fun playing dodge the feet.

After about thirty minuets of their escapade on the DDR pad both Goddess and tiny where beat. Vanessa bent down picking Marcus up. “Time for a bath little man, can’t have a stinky sweaty boy toy between my breasts tonight.” She said with a smile before carting him off to the bathroom.

Once they arrived in the bathroom Vanessa turned on the hot water and filled the tub. She then Set Marcus on the ledge of the tub and removed her blouse followed by her bra and it was then she noticed her tiny staring at her eyes locked not blinking. “Cover your eyes you little Perv!” Vanessa ordered with a half giggle.

Marcus covered his eyes with a near by hand towel as Vanessa removed her remaining garments and slipped in to the tub. “Okay, Tiny you can look again,” She said as she washed some of the hot water over her shoulders and chest. “Fetch me that bar of soap over their.” Vanessa pointed to a bar sitting on the ledge.

“Yes Goddess!” Marcus strode along the ledge till he got to the bar of soap and maneuvered to the other side of it. He could already tell at his size their was no chance he could lift it so his only solution was to push it. Marcus placed his hands on the bard of soap and gave it a shove, but it didn’t budge. Marcus shoved harder, still it did not budge. It was at this point that he realized his problem was that the bar was sticking to the ledge from the previous time it had been wet so a layer of re-dried soap was acting as an adhesive. Marcus determined to move the bar of soap leaned all his weight in to it pushing with all his might and still the bar did not budge.

“Awww, does Tiny need help from his Goddess to move that little bar of soap?” Vanessa teased with a laugh watching Marcus struggle.

Defeated Marcus looked at her. “Y…yes Goddess.” He grunted still trying to make it budge.

“I want to hear you say it, tell your Goddess how badly you need the help.” She mocked him in a cooing tone.

“Please Goddess I am to small and puny, I need my Goddess to help with the bar of soap.” He pleaded.

“Okay, okay,” She sighed. “Let Goddess get that oh so heavy bar of soap.” She mocked again as she leaned forward, unstuck the bar of soap with a gentle tug of her wrist and lifted it with ease. “I don’t see what was so hard about that.” She stated casually as she sat back.

“I am sorry Go…” Marcus was cut off as he was swept backward by a wall of water and washed in to the tub while Vanessa laughed. Marcus came up flailing, sputtering and splashing before he managed to grasp on to Vanessa’s calf.

“Oh no you don’t,” She scolded as she nudged him off. “You couldn’t even fetch a bar of soap. You get to Tread water or swim.” She said as she began to soap herself up.

Marcus began treading water but kept finding him distracted by the vision before him and thus would stop treading for a moment and start to sink which would catch him off guard and he would have to struggle to regain buoyancy.

Vanessa watched with much amusement as Marcus kept almost drowning him self stifling giggles. Vanessa finished washing herself up then scooped her tiny man out of the water. “Your turn stinky.” She started to lather up his tiny body causing Marcus to laugh as the sensation tickled his body. “Okay, time to rinse! Hold your breath!” she piped thrusting him under the water.

Vanessa held her tiny under water and began to giggle in pleasure as bubbles rose to the surface. “Mmmmm, yea” she whispered as she pressed his tiny face to her womanhood and felt Marcus try to pleasure her and not drown at the same time. Vanessa moaned out in pleasure both from her Tiny’s efforts and from the euphoria of power she had become addicted to over the last few days. After several moments, finally with a soft gasp her body jerked a bit making waves in the bath tub as Marcus rose to the surface once again coughing and sputtering as Vanessa smiled down at him. “Okay let’s get dried off and get some food.” Vanessa stood and grabbed a towel wrapped it around her self then scooped out Marcus wrapping him in a hand towel and flipped the drain. Once again dinner was filled with idle conversation followed by some television. That night once again

For a second time Marcus was afforded the luxury of sleeping between the breasts of his Goddess but this time was a little different unlike when they slept on the couch in the bed Vanessa rolled over on to her stomach trapping Marcus between her soft warm breasts. Marcus sighed happily trapped in a prison he wouldn’t escape even if he could and fell fast asleep.

It was Saturday morning, Vanessa and Marcus had been goofing around all morning after breakfast Vanessa and Marc spent some time talking about random stuff, favorite foods, movies, music. To spite the fact the Marc was sitting on Vanessa’s breast while she laid on her back, Marc had almost let him self forget he was a mere three inches tall. Even when she laughed causing her breasts to quiver and almost knocking him of his white cotton perch, he just steadied himself and paid no mind and continued the conversation.

About eleven a.m. their was a knock at the front door to Vanessa’s apartment. Vanessa sat upright bringing Marcus back to reality as he tumbled down Vanessa’s front landing on the bed near her thigh.

“That must be Jill.” Vanessa said with a smile. “Just a moment!” she called out. Vanessa fished out Marc’s Credit cards. “Hey, Tiny… which one of these has the biggest limit?” she said holding up four cards

“Uh…What?” Mark stammered having just been brought back to reality.

“Largest limit, little man…which one?” she quarried again a little less nicely.

“Oh, the platinum Visa card… think is has a five thousand dollar limit.”

“Great!” Vanessa Piped slipping it in to her purse then picked up Marcus and stuffed him in to her bra, pinned in cleavage. Vanessa adjusted her bra causing her breasts to jiggle and smack Marcus around a bit then did up a few extra buttons on her blouse. “Time to go shopping.” Vanessa piped then ran to the front door, bouncing Marcus all over in her cleavage. Vanessa opened the door to greet a blonde slightly taller then her self and hugged her friend pressing Marc firmly in to Vanessa surrounding him with fragrant female flesh. “Hey Jill, you ready to go shopping?”

“Yea, lets go.” Jill piped.

A short time later Vanessa, Jill and unbeknownst to Jill; Marcus arrived at the mall. “So, where to first?” Vanessa asked Jill.

“Forever 21?”

“Sounds good to me.” Vanessa smiled.

As Vanessa and Jill moved about the shop Marcus peaked out of the blouse through one of the gaps between the buttons, and watched as his Goddess looked through racks of clothing every once in a while draping a garment over her arm.

After a short time Vanessa took Marc and her selected garments in to a dressing room, opened her blouse and plucked her little man from her cleavage and deposited him on the bench next to her purse and a pile of clothing.

Then to Marcus’s delight Vanessa un buttoned her blouse and hung it on the hook behind her. As Vanessa turned around she saw the slack jawed look on Marc’s face and giggled. “Silly little man I am not doing a strip tease for you, I want you to tell me what you think of the clothing I have selected.”

Marc closed his mouth and nodded. “Yes, Goddess but the view from here is still glorious and awe inspiring.” To this Vanessa giggled once again before putting on a black woven peasant top. Mark smiled “that looks wonderful on you Goddess”

Vanessa smiled. “Thank you.” She then show cased several other pieces including a pink sleeveless woven embroidered top, a white charlotte top, an olive green belle top trimmed in a maroon and burnt orange, and a pair of black high rise trousers. To all of which Marc remarked how nicely they looked on her like the obedient little toy she had turned him into.

After Vanessa got dressed back in the clothing she had come in to the store wearing and placed mark back in the comfort of her bosom, Vanessa headed to the front of the store to check out. As she waited in line Jill approached. “Vanessa, I need your help. ”Marc heard the taller woman whine. “I can’t decide which one of these to get, I like all five but I can’t decide.”
“Get them all.” Vanessa Retorted casually

“But I can only afford one.” Jill whined once more.

Vanessa smirked and pulled out Marc’s Platinum Visa. “Don’t worry their all on me.”

Jill blinked then smiled too. “You sure?”

“Yea, Marc won’t mind if I buy you a few things too.”

“Marc? New boyfriend?” Jill asked with newfound curiosity.

“Sort of…More like a new boy toy.” Vanessa said with a chuckle.

“Ah, Okay.” Jill giggled. “Mind if I grab a few other things I was eyeing then?

“No, go right ahead.” Vanessa said joyfully much to Marc’s chagrin.

Marc then zoned out reflecting on his life to this point for a few moments until he was snapped out of his daze by the clerk saying “Okay that will but eight hundred fifty six thirty two.” Marc nearly choked then almost screamed about how much Vanessa had just spent in one place, but caught himself remembering how small he was and that he didn’t want to be discovered nor punished by the woman who’s cleavage he was residing in.

The rest of the day went much of the same way and by the end of the day Vanessa had Maxed out the card she brought with and even delved in to her own cash by the end of the day Marc had become bored and dozed off in Vanessa’s bosom and was woken abruptly as Vanessa plucked him from her cleavage and tossed him rather carelessly on to the pillow on her bed and dropped her shopping bags.


Marc scrambled to a sitting position in a panicked state as Vanessa went in to the closet and started Rifling through her clothing in the closet. Vanessa Pulled out the pink dress she had modeled for him before and laid it over the back of the chair and the gold flats on the desk near Marc.

“Goddess?” Marc was puzzled.

“Yes Tiny?”

“Are…you going some where?”

“Yup, I was invited to go out clubbing with Jill and some people from work.” She responded as she looked through one of her shopping bags. Vanessa turned around holding up a both a black lacey thong and a white satin finish thong. “Which one?” She asked addressing her tiny man.

“I like the black ones.” He Piped.

“Good Choice!” She smiled laying out the panties and matching bra.

Marcus eyed the bra and panties then looked up at Vanessa. “M…may I come with you?” he asked meekly.

Vanessa laughed “And just what would we do together? You gonna take me on the dance floor?” she giggled. “Or have a drink with me? You’d be drunk after one one-hundredth of a shot.” She laughed some more. “No, Tiny I think you should stay here I don’t want to have to keep track of where you are. Besides You couldn’t even stay awake while I shopped”

“But…” he began to protest but was cut off.

“Are you back talking your Goddess?” she said menacingly.

“N...no Goddess.”

“Good!” She quipped and headed off to the shower.

While Vanessa was gone Marc took the time to frolic in his Goddess’s panties and a short time later he heard her re-enter the room. Marcus froze, he hadn’t noticed the water shut off, and now he wasn’t sure what would happen if she caught him playing in her clean underwear so he laid still. He knew she’d probably spot him, but still dared to hope against hope she wouldn’t spot him their.

Vanessa moved about the room with a towel wrapped around her humming a happy tune not really paying much attention to anything as she grabbed her Bra and undies slinging the bra over the back of the chair where the dress rested and then dropped the panties with Marc tangled up in the crotch on the floor and with out looking bent down grasping the sides of her panties. Marcus smiled as he looked up at his Goddess’s bare crotch and it accelerated toward him as she hoisted up her panties. Marcus soon found his body pressed against Vanessa’s pussy as her outer labia surrounded his face he turned his head just enough to be able to breath, and then realized that being trapped in her panties may not be as fun as he thought as he could not move and shouldn’t try since she didn’t know he was their and didn’t want to be punished for sneaking in to her panties. So he laid still hoping to go the whole night undiscovered.

Vanessa Finished getting dressed then moved all of her stuff over to the gold purse along with another of Marc’s credit cards, then put on the shoes and then called out for Marc. “Tiny, don’t wait up for Goddess she will be home late..” She looked around not seeing him. “Tiny?” she became frustrated “I don’t have time for this shit I will deal with you when I get home.” she huffed out loud as Marc cringed.


Once at the club Vanessa met up with Jill and her other friends from work and Marc could faintly hear her order a long island ice tea over the music as her voice vibrated through her body. Marc could feel her thong constrict on his body pressing him tighter against her woman-hood barely able to breath and still did not want to attempt to move he was already in enough trouble, and as Marc began to think his predicament couldn’t be any worse, but of course he was wrong. After what seemed like an eternity to Marc, and what was in actuality only fifteen minuets Vanessa shifted and stood.

As she did so Marc could once again make out her words reverberating through body as she yelled over the music. “Hey, Bill!” and as Vanessa hugged Bill Marcus could feel his Goddess’s pussy moisten an her musk invaded his nostrils, sweet smelling and light smelling at first.

As the She sat and talked with Bill, Marc swore she got more wet and her sent grew stronger with each giggle and chortle. His body slowly became coated in Vanessa’s juices. Vanessa definitely liked this ‘Bill’ guy and Marc actually forgot about his predicament for a moment and squirmed a little the gasped catching himself. He could only pray she didn’t feel him moving in there if he wasn’t careful she could close her thighs to hard and crush him to death or worse.

A few moments later “So, uhh Vanessa… would you like to …I dunno, Dance?” Bill vocalized over the Roar of the music.

Vanessa smiled and called out sounding slightly inebriated “I’d love to…”As Bill stood she took his hand and followed him out to the dance floor.

Marcus became filled with dread and his face went flush as Vanessa accepted the invitation to dance. He feared the very real possibility that he could be killed. At first he was relatively okay Vanessa’s motions where slow and fluid as she grinded to a slow jam, his fear really kicked in as the DJ transitioned to a bonafide rump shaker that would make any half drunk girl shimmy and shake like a Jell-o fruit cocktail.

As Vanessa gyrated and grooved she could feel something stimulate her woman hood which in her inebriated and dance craze driven stated caused her movements to become even more wild.

Marcus was tossed to and fro with every sway of Vanessa’s hips as he remained pin to her womanhood and the smell of her sex continued to intensify. Just as he thought his body could take no more of this thrill ride that was making him become sick to his stomach fortune struck, quite literally. Just as mark was about loose the contents of lunch from earlier Vanessa’s thighs slapped together knocking the tiny man clean out, mike Tyson had never cleaned some one’s clock so thoroughly.

Mark awoke with a gentle thud startling him directly to his feet to find himself staring up at his Goddess’s bare pussy. As he felt the fabric at his feet he realized where he was, and as Vanessa took a drunken step back wards how much trouble he was in.

Vanessa clad only in her black bra glared down at the tiny man. “You are is so much trouble Tiny.” She slurred.

“Goddess please, I… I didn’t mean to sneak with you to the club,” He half lied hoping she wouldn’t notice. “I was playing in your panties and…”

Marc’s words where cut off as his Goddess slammed down a foot right next to him. “Shut up bitch!” she demanded in the same drunken tone.

“E…excuse me?” Marc stuttered as Vanessa had never spoken to him this way before.

“You heard me Bitch.” She said as an evil smile crept across her face as she knelt on the floor and bent over a little. “You’re my little Bitch.” She mocked as she poked him roughly in the chest, sprawling him out on his back side.

Marc righted himself and stared up at Vanessa. “G… Goddess please don’t call me bitch.” Marc said almost whining .

“Well that is what you are, my… little… bitch.” She said in a menacing tone then laughed. “Kneel and bow to me bitch boy.” she commanded in her drunken haze.

Marcus dared not disobey her he knelt at her feet and bowed down before her in silence.

Vanessa smirked, “Now kiss my foot.” She commanded in calmer yet still inebriated tone.

“Yes, Goddess.” he said softly and kissed her foot.

Vanessa bent down and grabbed Marcus rather clumsily then sat on the bed as she brought him to her face. As she spoke Marcus could smell the alcohol on her breath. “ I am feeling sleepy, now tiny.” She laid down and set him on the bed near her. “So, you will go down to my feet.” She continued as she yawned. “and sleep there little man.” She then drifted off to sleep.

Marcus sighed and whispered “Good night Goddess.” As he made his way down to Vanessa’s feet. As he leaned against her left foot it twitched a little, he settled in then drifted off to sleep himself .

The next day wasn't much better for Marcus as his Goddess had a nasty hang over. Still a bit peeved with him from the night before Vanessa didn't even bother to acknowledge her Tiny's presence. Instead she simply got up out of bed with a groan her feet kicking the tiny man slightly stirring him from his sleep.

"Morning goddess...' he said still n a stooper. Vanessa ignored him simply leaving the room and fixing breakfast . She later returned pulling out some clothing and getting dressed. To spite his best efforts Marcus could not get her to acknowledge him.

Marcus spent the whole day fending for him self, making his way off the bed and out of the bedroom, He probably wouldn't have eaten except that during her morning hung over stumblings Vanessa had spilled some cereal ob the floor.

When Vanessa returned later that evening she seemed much happier, like her usual self, more over she no longer seemed to be upset, walking in to the bed room she began to look for him on the bed not finding him she called out "Tiny?!"

“Welcome home Goddess!” he piped up coming out from under her bed rubbing his eyes noting she was carrying a large brown paper bag.

“Hello,” she greeted back pleasantly as she knelt setting down the paper bag and began to produce action figures that looked like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Marcus chuckled. “What are those for?”

“Haven’t you ever wanted to rescue a princess from a tower?” Vanessa giggled as she set down a dragon figure.

It was fifteen minuets later and Edward had just been flung by his giant ‘princess’ in to her pillow her laughing at his puny form. “You are such a precious little toy.” She cooed placing a soft kiss over his whole body, Marc returning the kiss as best he could.

After a few lingering moments Vanessa released her tiny prince from the kiss, scooping him up in her palm and sitting up. "You really are a wonderful toy Tiny..." she cooed again.

Marcus was in heaven it felt to him as if he was falling, it was then he realized he was. His Goddess's wickedly grinning face spiraling up ward till the tiny man hit the floor with a hard thud, knocking the wind out of him.

Vanessa placed her foot atop his form with his head clamped between her toes, just like many times before. What wasn't like the times before is this time she was pressing down and a menacing grin joined her usual look of amusement "It's just too bad I tend to break my toys." she sneered down at the helpless man peering up at her pretty face from between her toes fear filling his eyes.

"B...but Goddess...y...you can't, if you crush me you won't have a tiny worshiper any more.

"Oh?" she said as if considering his plea. She then stood the pressure of her foot barring down on Marcus, his screams of pain joined with the sounds of bones popping, if not for Vanessa shifting most of her weight off him she'd have crushed him to death in that moment, but her facial expression told Marcus she wasn't quite done playing with her 'toy'. "You are saying that if I crush you then my fun will be over?" she said wiggling out of her panties, her foot twisting atop her pet breaking his rib causing them to snap like tooth picks with high pitched screams of pain following.

Vanessa's Panties dropped to the floor between her feet leaving Marcus to stare up at her bare vagina for the second time. Vanessa reached down rubbing her pussy lips gently with a soft pleasured moan. "I dunno tiny," she said in a calm satisfied voice. "I think I will find new ways to have fun with out you, besides I have nearly drained your bank accounts and you are very trouble some." she stated as a matter of fact as she gripped a string that hung from her pussy Marcus hadn't noticed before.

She tugged on the string dragging from her snatch a sopping wet naked black girl, bound and gagged; barely conscious. "Tiny, say hello to Teeny..." she said in pleasant introduction as she ground her foot down on Marcus causing him to cough up blood. Dropping the tiny woman on to her pillow casually, Vanessa then slowly unbuttoned her blouse twisting her foot back and forth on Marc's body slowly applying pressure. Her blouse open Marc's Asian Goddess reached in to her cleavage retrieving a tiny unconscious man. "And this is Bill... You remember Bill..." she said in a happy tone "though I think I will name him Weeny." she said petting the other man's head gently. "so you see my fun has just started." Her voice still sweet but some how ominous. "Good-bye Marcus... it was fun while it lasted." she applied the rest of her weight, with a final snap, crackle pop, blood gushed out Tiny's mouth and the life drain from his eye. "We will always be good friends." She stated with mock sweetness and a malicious grin.





*DDR stand for Dance, Dance Revolution a video game based on dancing to the music for more info see this web site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_Dance_Revolution