- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a story written by my cousin. I'm posting it here with her permission. 

“I’m really sorry Alie, but you just aren’t cutting it anymore.”

“Joe! I need this job! You can’t do this to me!”

“Look sweetheart, I know you’ve been my best girl for months now, but clients’ demands can change. I know you’re sexy and loving, but they just want someone taller, you get me? No offense, sweetheart.”

Frustrated, she stomped out of the office. She had worked hard to get this job, and was even scouted by Joe himself. She had worked diligently, even offering to do private shoots just to obtain the fame and reputation for better jobs. Now after months of work, Joe was actually firing her just because she was short? Her body was a sculpture of beauty, yet everywhere she went, people just kept saying she was not tall enough. Yes, she knew that she was not given the gift of height by puberty, but at least she was proportionately perfect. No, 5 feet was just inadequate in this current decade, and this angered her even more.

Getting in the car, she grew even more furious as she thought about it. Even back in school she was always tormented by the other girls because of her height. One in a thousand girls were shorter than the now-average height of 6 feet, so she was not that unusual. Still her current boyfriend, Chad, never once complained about her height, loving both her sexy body and gentle personality. She’d always thought that no matter how you look, showing your true self would always triumph. Well, even if it did in her love life, it was not working in her work life.

She drove home, completely engrossed in thought. Yes, she wanted revenge, but not against Joe. No, she wanted revenge against her own height. Being a foot shorter than the average, her height was an enemy to her. No matter what she tried, or what she did, it wouldn’t change. Traditional remedies, modern medicine, she even opted for ‘magic potions,’ yet none had any effect whatsoever. She hated her stature, and it hated her. She vowed revenge, even if she had to resort to drastic methods.

When she reached home, she plopped onto the couch, unhappy at today’s happenings. Devastated, frustrated and depressed was the sum of her emotions at that moment. She did not even notice her boyfriend staring at her from the kitchen, a piece of toast in his mouth. 

“Hon, you all right? You seem upset.”

“Of course I’m upset, dear. It finally happened. The thing that I was dreading about,” sighed Alie.

“Ah… Sorry to hear that, hon.”

“Forget about me. How was work today, dear?”

“Well, we’ve finally managed to perfect the formula.”

“Really??! What does it do again?” said Alie with a look of utter shock and joy.

Deciding to explain, Chad gave a short speech. “Ha-ha, you’ve forgotten already? Basically what my colleagues and I have managed is to create a formula that could genetically alter specific living things, for example plants, which would solve the overpopulation problems and allow for further colonization on other planets with the improvement in our food supply.”

“In other words?”

“It would not only provide enough for Earth, but will also assist in our colonies located on Mars and those in the space quarters. With the genetic altering, we could specify the plants using the formula, which is comprised of millions if not billions of nanobots which could alter the structure of the plant. For example, we could feed a tomato plant the formula and command the bots to improve its fruiting as well as make it more suitable for the lighter conditions of space.” Thinking carefully, he decided not to reveal too much to his girlfriend.

“Oh wow! You’d literally be able to solve world hunger. Grats honey!”

“Ha-ha, thanks. Though, so far, we’ve only tested it on plants, our initial tests on animals seem positive, so we could actually be able to create larger cows and chickens for bigger quantities of meat.”

When she heard that it could also create larger animals, her eyes dilated from excitement. Biting her lip, she tried to resist asking but she had to, it compelled her. “Dear? Can I ask? Do you think it will work on humans?”

Grinning, he couldn’t resist teasing his little girlfriend. “Yeah we could reach that stage in a while probably. Why? Want to try it out?” He took out from his pocket one of the vials of formula that he always kept with him. “Here little girl, come and get it.”

She quickly rushed at her boyfriend, grabbing the vial from his hands. He took no effort to resist though, as he watched her gulp the formula without hesitation. Having drunk the entire vial, she waited with bated breath for something to happen. Seconds passed, the two of them just staring at each other. After a few minutes, she huffed with disappointment.

“You lied! That did nothing!”

“Hahahaha!” Clutching his stomach, he nearly collapsed from laughter. “I can’t believe you fell for it. Of course, I wouldn’t have it with me.”

“Meanie!” Sniffling a little, she gave her boyfriend a pout. “You got my hopes up...”

“Don’t worry, dear; I know how much you want to be taller. But it’s really still in the testing stages. It’s not that safe for human consumption. Even the animals we feed to somehow manage to activate the bots to make them stronger, so we end up having problems killing them.”

“Oh my. They actually could?”

“Yeah, it was very worrisome. Imagine we’re supposed to be able to control it and suddenly they take over our functions, making our systems useless. If you’d like, you could follow me to my workplace tomorrow since you're free anyway."

"I'd love that.” 
In her mind she had different intentions.  Still she felt she should be proud of him for his accomplishment. She stood in her tiptoes trying to reach his lips to give him a hug. He understood, bending at the knees so they were level as they both kissed, this was a good way to relax after a hectic day. Soon they went into later the bedroom, forgetting their dinner opting for more playful antics. Suffice to say, both had a very short sleep that night. 

The next day came too soon, rising the two lovers from their slumber. Alie was the first to get up, leaving her still worn-out boyfriend on the bed, with him still snoring peacefully and loudly. In the shower, she cleaned herself from a sweaty night, lathering her huge, round breasts, gleeful that she was at least blessed with a bountiful body.  Once she was done, she got dressed in a light, flimsy dress, waking her boyfriend before heading down to prepare breakfast. The couple enjoyed their breakfast; engaging in small talk about their plans for the day. Not too long later, both were in their car, headed off to his workplace. 

As they drove to the inner city, looking around, Alie could scarcely believe how much humanity has had to adapt these past few years. With overpopulation becoming a serious hazard to space, skyscrapers had nearly tripled in height, leading to 500-storey buildings and more. Though she and her boyfriend lived on the 103rd floor of a 120-storey apartment,   the height of some of the skyscrapers still amazed her. What if she was actually a giant at that height? The world would surely notice her beauty. 

"Hon, we’re here.”
She snapped out of her reverie; and exited the car, amazed at the building her husband worked at. Although it, too, stood tall among the other skyscrapers, it was unique with its pyramidal design meant to allow maximum solar absorption. Chad and his colleagues specialized in modifying nature through more natural methods instead of using vast amount of chemicals or devices. The bots were one of his best ideas. Using a byproduct of nanocompression, he had created mechanical viruses that could be used in plants and animals without severely affecting the natural aspects of the organism. This lead to more eco-friendly products which had drastically reduced pollution, leading to the clean life they led today. However, this also led to increased population due to the reduction in contaminants which allowed longer lifespans and fewer illnesses. Another side effect that Alie secretly hated was that the average size also increased with women being about 6 feet with men being 6 and a half. Still she was proud of his achievements and his latest research might help her even more. 

Chad brought his girlfriend through the security checkpoints with ease, his clearance and reputation leaving no doubt to the guards as to who was in charge. They couldn't however stop to admire their boss’s girlfriend's firm and round butt as they gave her a guest tag. They took the elevator to the 47th floor which was the 'Habitat' area. When they arrived, he opened his arm wide, proud to show his girlfriend the 'improved' flora and fauna due to his idea. Indeed they were shocking; the diversity of altered plants and animals showing how many improvements could be made for the benefit of mankind. Coconut trees that could live on normal soil, banana trees that fruited more amounts, even tomatoes the size of pumpkins. What made her more in awe was the size of the animals; they were at least two times bigger than normal. A cow that size could feed a whole apartment for one serving. 

Seeing the animals excited Alie even more. However, she followed her boyfriend silently, as they proceeded to the upper floors where the manufacturing areas were located. Once they arrived, the drone of the machines could be heard loudly, which reminded Chad to give he and his girlfriend the safety helmets and earplugs. There, he showed how through the process of nanocompression of selected alloys, they were able to create 'bots' which responded to a stimulus resulting in them genetically altering any compound or organism. Though different bots required different materials, the current ones used on the plants and animals were completely biodegradable, leading to no toxicity or waste. This resulted in completely safe modifications to the ecosystem that didn't upset the natural balance. 

While he was engrossed in explaining the details, too excited by his achievements, Alie was staring at a huge vat in front of her. She was hyperventilating from excitement, her mind unable to think rationally with such a huge prize right in front of her. Forgetting herself, she stepped over the walkway and plunged herself into the vat of formula, shocking Chad out of his monologue as he turned around, surprised at the splash. Immediately activating safety protocol, he rang the safety alarm as he peered over the railing, worried about his love. She was nowhere to be seen, the formula seemingly quite dense, unable to see her silhouette. As seconds passed, he started to grow desperate. His mind raced with the possibilities of jumping in to save her. However he knew that the bots in the formula could literally merge with his own cells which could kill him. They just weren't ready for this stage yet! What was she thinking? It just wasn't ready for human use yet. The brain could accidentally be the stimulus needed for the bots to activate. Even then, who knows what their action may be? 

Suddenly he noticed her finally bobbing to the surface, her head floating above the thick formula as she took some much-needed breaths. He relaxed seeing that she was still all right, and noticing each other, she gave a warm smile. Throwing a safety rope down, he pulled her back up, noticing that she was somewhat... heavier? As she pulled herself over the railing, she looked drenched, as if the bots were water that had absorbed into the seams of her dress and the pores of her skin. Placing his coat over her, he brought her to the medical bay, where he waited, while the doctor gave her a check-up. The doc gave him the OK, but asked that he keep an eye on her for any side effects. It wasn't like he could really do much because the bots tended to merge with their host once ingested, to avoid rejection. 

He brought her back home; the two of them quiet the entire journey. In his mind he kept thinking of his girlfriend’s safety and he wondered if she had deliberately jumped in, obsessed due to yesterday's joke. He looked at her a few times, but she seemed... like she was on autopilot? Her eyes were unfocused, a blank stare given. She sometimes looked at him, showing a smile before looking forward again, as if there was much to think about. Was she feeling remorseful, or were the bots actually affecting her mind? He resolved to question her when they arrived home. 

Upon arriving , she quickly dashed upstairs, leaving her stunned boyfriend at the doorway. Shaking himself out of a daze, he followed suit but came to find the door to the bedroom locked. He knew then that she indeed had purposely gone in, so he knocked, determined for answers but not wanting to hurt his girlfriend. 

"Hon. Open the door. We should talk.” When silence only followed, he knocked a little harder. “Dear, I know what you did and I'm not angry with you but you made me really worried. We should really talk about this." He heard the lock click as the door opened, slightly ajar, the inside completely dark. He walked into the room, searching for the light switch and when he did find it, the lights never turned on. He groped around, looking for her until he felt soft smooth flesh on his hands but it did not feel correct. 

She didn't know how much he could feel but her heart sped up when he touched her. Earlier she felt like she had been dreaming, her mind barely aware of getting out of the tank, being examined by the doctor and driving back home. When she had entered the house, her body tingled, waking her up and making her aware of where she was. She had rushed to the bedroom, embarrassed. She wanted to hide from Chad, knowing that she may have cost him his job. Upon entering the room, she had locked the door and turned on the light. However, upon reaching for the switch, her body convulsed from a sudden shock, the light blowing out. Immediately, after finally stopping, she felt different. It was like she was aware of a feeling of alienation within her body. Feeling around in the darkness, she couldn't really notice anything different. However the moment she reached her breasts, she knew something was wrong. They definitely felt bigger, and as she fondled them, she nearly collapsed from the stimulation. Oh definitely more sensitive. ..

When she heard the knock on the door, at first she was afraid. Did he come to punish her? Was she in serious trouble? Despite her worries she couldn't seem to concentrate on it. She felt... lustful, her earlier groping had somehow made her wet and wanting for more. And yet the more she felt like she needed it, it was as if her body was automatically adjusting to it. Her dress felt different and she was sure she could feel more of a breeze on her calves. This was a new development to her lust-induced brain, because she was positive that beforehand the dress was draping over her ankles. A second series of louder knocks, jolted her, and she unlocked the door, quickly heading back to the middle of the room, awaiting for her lover to enter. If what she thought was happening was true, she wanted it to be a very big surprise. 

At that particular moment he actually managed to feel her in the darkness, he was utterly sure that he heard two things that did not sound right. First, he was sure she had just moaned from his slight touch. Normally she was easily aroused but this was a little bit too much. It was as if a feather could set her off like a ticking time bomb. Secondly, he was very sure he had heard a rip. Now he did not even grab her, and definitely the dress he felt was indeed tight but nowhere near the point of tearing. So where did that sound come from? Deciding to address her, he brought his hands back but was suddenly grabbed by a pair of hands that seemed bigger than what he'd expect. Scared out of his mind, he tried to pull away but those hands held him, strongly but with a gentle touch. 

"Noo... Don't go sweetie... It's just... Me.” Her voice exuded sultriness, surprising even herself. However she could not deny that her hormones were on overdrive, her own horniness making it impossible for rational thought. The one thought that could not leave her yet pleased her greatly was that the boys were giving her what she wanted, all she needed was to continue. This thought never left her mind even as she entered an auto-pilot state, determined for sex and to fulfill that empty hole of desire that had arisen within her. The bots had changed her, she had a fleeting suspicion on what, but she was ready to embrace it, even if it meant defying all the laws of nature. 

Holding tightly to her boyfriend’s arm, she pulled him closer, the two of them locked in a sweet embrace as she kissed him. Not surprised that she didn't have to stand on her tiptoes anymore, her kiss was long and intertwined with tongue play. He struggled at first, mostly due to fear but somehow she exuded this aura of calm and he soon replied to her advances. Their kiss ended when somehow he just couldn't maintain it anymore. Not out of breath but instead because she was forcing his head back so much it began to hurt. He could see nothing in the darkness, only feel and to him, the only thing he could feel was his darling girlfriend. Yes, his scientific and rational mind told him that this should not be happening and it's too dangerous to go on, but his desire and love of his girlfriend overruled that pitiful part of his brain. To hell with the consequences, he was going to enjoy every bit and second. 

With him letting go, she sighed, part of her lust satisfied from the kiss.  Opening her eyes she could actually see Chad in the darkness. Though unnatural, her addled mind told her it was purely natural. Her body was changing due to the bots and what they were programmed to do, improve the host body. And because of her inner desires to be taller, they were just improving everything about her so she could still function. She giggled as she realized that her dress was pulled tight against her body, not realizing that she was already getting huge compared to her regular size. Striking a sexy pose, she felt her muscles bulge, tearing her sleeves apart, and leaving the hem of the dress to hug her upper torso, the shoulder straps having torn minutes ago. She maintained the pose, astonished at her newly muscular arms. They weren't obscenely huge, but gave her a definition of a fit athlete.

Looking back at her love, she was utterly overjoyed to see that she was looking over his 6 foot frame. In fact judging by her new height, she estimated that his head was perfect for what she wanted. Placing her arms behind his back, she hugged him tightly, hearing him go breathless before releasing the pressure a little. In spite of the tight squeeze, his head was exactly where she wanted, right between her huge breasts, their size defying the world records with her newfound size. She actually felt him respond, planting kisses on her breasts which began to make her wet again.  They stood together like that for a while, before she bent down, her knees on the floor as the dress tore away from her body, long forgotten. She opened his pants, pulling his stiff rod and began to pump it, feeling him shudder as he neared climax. Licking the tip, she placed her mouth over the head just before he cummed, his body shaking from his orgasm. His cum filled her mouth completely, salty yet she could feel a taste of sweetness as she swallowed it all. With the last drop in her, her body suddenly felt on fire, causing her to collapse on the ground, writhing about both in pain and pleasure. 


Chad was shocked to hear her fall, having just ejaculated a huge amount of cum into her mouth from his orgasm. They've never tested the effects of semen or fertilization on any of the animals or plants yet so he was afraid that this was some side effect of her swallowing his cum. Hearing her convulse on the floor made him worried so he tried  groping around in the darkness to try and find her.  When his hands finally touched her in the darkness, she seemed to stop shaking, so he brought his hands around the area he was touching, figuring it was her thigh. His hands continued to move upward until he thought he felt the lips of her clean, shaven pussy. Deciding to do even better, he continued his hands above the treasured prize, passing what he assumed was her belly button until he felt two enormous bumps. Her breasts never failed to astonish him before and when he tried to reach for her head; he had a feeling that they were definitely huge now. Finally, after a while, he was able to feel her hair and combed his hand through it, hoping she could feel his touch and know he was there for her. 

After the fire within her finally subsided, she finally relaxed from the intense pain and pleasure that had wracked her body. The cum she had swallowed had triggered the bots to do something. She could feel them working on her body, causing tingles all over. Yet she felt no different, than before. Yes, she was only half aware the whole time, her mind filed with lust and the desire to improve herself, but she knew and understood all the changes her body went through the past few minutes. Now, fully aware, she managed to understand that the bots and she were now one and every time they were triggered she only had to relay her thoughts and they would conform her body to it. Looking at her body, it seems that she had been relaying her desires, noticing that the remains of her dress had completely torn off her, and she was definitely more shapely and taller. She noticed her hair being combed and looked up, seeing Chad combing her hair though his face seemed to show worry and confusion. She really enjoyed these new developments and well, why not go with the flow? 

Getting up, she stood upright, looking at her boyfriend who was still squatting on the floor, trying to grasp around, thinking he lost grip of her hair. He looked so small compared to her new height; she understood why he always felt the need to protect her before. Despite her newfound height and strength, she had no intention to abuse her power. Instead she felt like she just wanted to protect him even more. She bent down and pulled him up, astonished by the ease of it. So it seemed she really was stronger. Looking at him fumble in the dark, she walked over to the wall and tried pressing on it. She was surprised to see the wall crumble as she shoved it, exposing them to the sun outside, with it glaring in their eyes.

With the sun finally lighting up the room, Chad could clearly see his girlfriend. She wasn't moving, her outstretched hands aimed at the crumbled wall as if to prove she pushed it. That wasn't the most surprising part. He was surprised to see that she was huge! She was definitely bigger than 10 feet, barely fitting in the 12-foot room. One part of him was aroused, seeing his sexy girlfriend, her body fully enhanced to the point of sculptured beauty. That part of him had always been captivated by his girlfriend since they first met and it was always the stronger part of him. His losing part however was concerned for her safety and health. The bots should not have affected her this way and he was sure there was no external stimulus. Touching her back, he tried to get her attention. 

“Alie. Alie! Are you there?”

Regaining consciousness, she turned to look at him, still a little shock by her strength. Though she was scared to harm people, always being very gentle, she felt happy that she was improving to become something better. Straightening as much as she could, with her head near the ceiling she addressed her lover, as she had many questions he could answer now that he could see her. “Yes dear?”

Still trying to understand how much bigger she was, he took a step forward as if trying to touch her. “How do you feel?”

“It feels, good actually, like I’ve never felt even healthier than this before. I feel tall, big, strong, and healthy. And yet I also feel no different. My breathing feels the same; I don’t feel any fatigue or lethargy anywhere. Everything feels absolutely fine,” replied Alie while looking around her body, grasping how she looked.

“But... but it shouldn’t be possible. No human can grow that much so suddenly, or even this tall. It’s not possible! Your body should collapse under its own weight or you should feel all sorts of illnesses at that height!”

“And yet I feel perfectly fine. In fact, I feel so good I think I’ll grow even more. I mean why stop now? I’ve always wanted to be large and in charge.” Giggling, she looks upward at the short distance to the ceiling. Willing herself to be bigger, she was still unsure of what triggered the bots, but she hoped that just by thought they would listen to her.

Chad stared at his enormous girlfriend. Did she just say she wanted to grow even more? Oh god, what would happen if she did? Where would she get the mass to grow? How would she even survive? And what would the authorities do to her or even him when they noticed? Could he stop her? The last thought riddled his mind. He knew it wasn’t right, yet… he just wanted her happy. She’d never been this happy before. So why not let her?

Eyes closed, she continued to concentrate, hoping in some way that the bots would continue. Seconds passed yet she felt no different. Grumpily, she turned around, taking a step toward her boyfriend, as if he could trigger it for her. After two steps, she was basking in the sunlight when she was overcome with a tingling sensation. She hugged herself tightly to avoid shivering too much when she felt it. That slow, rising sensation as well as the improvement of her body. It was an euphoric feeling to her, both of them, especially the growth. It was as if by growing even bigger, her body slowly discarded useless activities that it did not require any longer. Breathing became easier and easier as if air just flowed naturally into her, her heart could pump all her blood without needing to increase in rate or volume. It just felt so natural to her.

Her head bumped into the ceiling as she passed the 12-foot mark. Grinning at him, she looked behind at the now too-small door and knew she couldn’t walk down the stairs. Looking backward at the hole she had made, her thought to jump down would probably not be safe for her either, despite her newfound strength. As her head continued to press on the ceiling, she got down on all fours and crawled to the hole, swinging her legs around as she sat at the edge, enjoying the sun’s rays. She heard footsteps behind her, and felt two arms giving her a warm hug around her neck, small, yet loving. Putting her hand on his, she was telling him to not worry, that she would be fine. She continued to grow, her legs flowing down the side of the building. Soon, even while sitting at the edge, she was taking a lot of room, the floor creaking from her weight. She decided to take a chance and let go of the edge, falling down the 103 storey building.

Chad was shocked when she pulled herself off the edge, pulling him along as well. Though he had a firm grasp of her neck, which was roughly the size of a tree trunk, he was still afraid due to the immense height and velocity of their fall. Somehow, even while falling; it felt as if time slowed, perhaps due to the distance they dropped. Suddenly his girlfriend felt different, and he was having trouble holding onto her neck. With a sudden spurt, she grew nearly twice her previous size, forcing his arms apart as he was thrown back, nearly slamming into the building when a humongous hand grabbed hold of him.

As they fell, Alie felt different. It was like her body was bursting with energy and it was somehow processing it into something. When she expanded suddenly twice her previous height, she felt astonished at how much mass could be gained in such a short duration. In spite of that, she felt Chad suddenly lose his grip, so she quickly flipped around mid-air and grabbed hold of him. As the ground came nearer, the sensation of bursting felt even stronger than before, but she made sure to position her legs firmly to land in a gymnastics trapeze. 

Thumping onto the ground, the ground cracked due to the sheer force of her fall and the immense weight of her body. Chad shook in her hand but was saved from the immense inertia due to the movement of her muscles. As she stood back up after the fall, she noticed that she had created an immense crater in the middle of the street. Luckily no one was harmed, though a few cars had been pulled into the crater, and a few innocent bystanders had fallen off their feet from the shockwave. They all looked at her with astonishment, a 25-foot lady falling from the sky, creating a huge crater, naked and with a man in her palm. Feeling their gazes, she felt delighted that she was getting the attention she deserved. Yet, her body still felt weird, that bursting sensation never had left her after the fall.

Looking at her lover, she gave him a kiss, her lips covering nearly his whole upper torso, before she placed him on the ground. “Dear, I love you and all, but a girl has to grow and I don’t want you harmed. I’ll pick you up once I’m done okay?” she said, giving him a smile as she closed her eyes, trying to force the feeling out. Her body trembled both with anticipation and from her own changes. Inside her, at that very moment, her body was undergoing various processes that would needed to be examined very deeply in the scientific realm. Suffice to say, her cells were both prepared for exponential amounts of growth as well as multiplication.

Screaming, she felt a burst of pain and pleasure again as her body started to spurt up higher and higher. With each spurt, her body doubled in size, giving her pain during the process, yet having a pleasurable aftereffect in its resting phase. She surpassed the 10th floor of a nearby apartment easily, before being able to touch the 20th floor a few minutes later. Her feet bulldozed through the street, pushing cars, lamp posts and anything unfortunate not to run away as they expanded. Despite that, somehow people were relatively safe from her growth, as Chad herded people away from her as she expanded. Luckily the streets were very wide, and her body did not crash into the nearby buildings as she continued to shoot higher and higher. As she surpassed the 800-foot mark, she wobbled a bit trying to get a firm footing.

Her growth continued, coming in spurts from so much confined energy. She soon surpassed most of the nearby skyscrapers, their 100-storey height meaning nothing to her at 1,000 feet tall. As her body became enveloped by the morning sun again, her growth came to a stop. She was now a full 3,000 feet tall, overlooking almost every building. She looked around, surprised at her height. She felt… powerful and in awe at being so huge. Looking down, she could barely spot the people that were running from her toes, each of them barely taller than them. Giggling, she watched as they ran in panic, some of them opting to use their cars, while most were just running. Noticing how  cramped it was, with her feet stuck between the buildings, she moved one of her legs into the wider highway, before standing still.

There was no way to describe how she felt other than awesome. She finally had the height and presence she needed to be wanted by everyone. Though she noticed most people ran away, there were a few  who stayed, taking photographs of her. Their actions made her happy, she was getting the publicity she needed. Spotting a few airplanes around her head, she laughed at the blimp that was hovering near her head, its occupants trying to get a good view of her. As she spotted a nearby newscraft hovering in front of her, she decided to give them a view to remember. She quickly plucked out a nearby airliner, one of the big ones that stood 800 feet long and covered her lower regions as she covered her breasts with her arm. With a sexy wink, she posed for the camera, acting like the model she always was.

Chapter End Notes:

This isn't plagiarism, she allowed me to. I'll be posting her other stories if she does any as well.