- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Jon and Alice are laying around their house on a perfectly good Saturday,both are too lazy to clean up after themselves. When they both shrink to almost microscopic size they're forced to try and survive their new enviroment. Miranda their mother wakes up late and walks down the stairs unaware of their plight. Can they survive their new enviroment and get their moms help?

Author's Chapter Notes:

Jon and Alice are two lazy children who do very little to help their mother at all. They are young adults at 20 and 18 but act like parisites leaching off their mother.When they get bitten by a strange mosquito they both shrink to near microscopic height.They are forced to try and work together to get their unaware mother's attention alerted to their plight.

 

Jon and Alice Tate were siblings who never got along and were bickering constantly with each other about everything. Jon was a 20 year old 6'2 ex high school football player who worked at the Big Gulp gas staion.He had brown hair and a golden skin tone,he would be headed off to college in the fall to begin classes.Alice was an 18 year old blonde who stood at 5'6 and was very pretty,she worked at the local Hooters in town and her only aspiration was to marrry a wealthy man and have him spoil her. She got her looks from her mother but she was 3 iches taller than her.

Miranda Tate was a divorced 39 year old mother who had been taking care of her children by herself for the last 9 years after her husband ran off with another woman.She worked extremely hard to work herself through school to become an R.N. She didn't want her children to feel the financial stress of their father leaving them.She was a very loving mother who overlooked her children's lazieness and didn't harp on them.She would work 50 hour weeks at the hospital to only come home and find the home was trashed and her children's dirty clothes were laying everywhere.She would clean up the mess and go to bed excausted,her children would always be gone and never call her. She would worry sick about their whereabouts as she laid down to go to sleep. They were adults after all and she didn't have the heart to throw them out. She knew that Jon would soon be leaving for college and Alice would be married soon. She would enjoy the time she had with her children however miniscule it was.

 

It was a typical Saturday morning in the Tate house,Jon and Alice would be laying around the couch lazily.The both of them had been out late last night boozing and acting like fools,not even having the decency to let their mother on as to their whereabouts. They both came home and plopped down on the two couches and just fell asleep.They just threw their dirty laundry on the ground for their mother to pick up.

 "You change the channel,i've got a huge headache"Jon said to his sister.

"So do I,maybe you can call your slut girlfriend over to change it for you.Im sure she's adept and handling small things."Alice responded smirking.

"You're the real slut,I saw you hanging around that biker bar last night.Did you give the whole bar a group discount or did you ask them to pay seperatley?"

Alice threw a pillow at her brother's direction,it missed and knocked over a lamp shattering it's base.Jon just laughed and continued to taunt his sister.

 "Good aim there sis,no wonder you got kicked off the women's baseball team your aim is terrible.I just thought it was because you slept with the assitant coach but now I know better."Jon said.

Alice had heard enough and got off the couch and charged at her brother.He had the size and strength on her but she was mad. She charged at full speed and knocked her brother off the sofa.Jon was surprised by his sister's attack and was caught off guard,she jumped on top of him and mounted his chest to apply puches.She was hitting him and demanding an apology. Jon regained his focus and easily threw her off of him,he was 245 lbs of muscle and outweighed her by 100 lbs.He got on top of her and told her to submit not noticing the strange red spider by their feet. Just as he was about to apply more pressure he yelped in pain as the spider had bitten them both.

"What the hell was that,a bug just bit my damn foot."he screamed in anger.

"I got bit too you big baby,God I swear I don't know how you ever played football."Alice said.

The two siblings noticed that there was a stinging sensation that began to spread from where they were bitten.The pain got worse,and then their eyes began to lose focus and become blurry.They both tried to gather themselves and stand up but realized they couldn't.They both blacked out not knowing what was happenning.

BOOM BOOM BOOM,the sound and shaking of huge vibrations woke the duo up.They got up on wobbly legs and wondered what had happened.

"What the hell just happened ? Did we get knocked out for a moment?"Jon asked aloud.

"I don't know let's get up on our feet and try to gather our thoughts,whoa I feel really dizzy."Alice said as she tried to steady herself.

 As the duo tried to gather their wits and their previous predicament,the booming sound commenced. Boom Boom Boom,the rumbling shook the two to their core and were almost knocked back by it's vibrations.What they saw next almost took their breath away,two gargantuan sized feet the size of large cruise ships entered the room. The cruise sized ship feet caused huge vibrations every time they landed on the ground,each step almost knocking the two siblings down.

 "Are those feet,oh my god are those feet im looking at Jon?"Alice asked with fear in her voice.

Jon could not answer as he looked on in amazement at the cruiseshio sized feet that were getting closer to them.He gazed up and up and up and up the unimaginable sized being that was looming larger at every step. He looked at the feet in amazement and noticed something about them something very familar. These feet looked like his mother's,he had rubbed his mother's feet quite a few times when he was a child and knew every detail about them. He loked on at the huge feet before him and recognized them as most definately the feet of his mother.He knew the pink polish she had on her toes and even recognized the little wrinkles which were now mammoth to him.

"This can't be Alice,it's mom it's mom,these huge feet belong to mom."he said as his voice cracked.

"Are you mad,these cant be mom's feet that would make her a mile high giantess.I believe you've been reading too many comics Jon."

"Then how do you explain it,these are most definately feet."

Alice didnt' have an answer to him and before she could respond the huge feet drew closer and their resulting quakes grew more violent. The duo knew they needed to quit their bickering and avoid being turned into paste by the mammoth things.

Miranda Tate woke up Saturday as the sun was shining and the birds were singing,the May sun was warm and nice. She walked down the stairs barefoot in only her white panties and bra. She had gotten home late last night and went to bed right away,as she walked down the stairs she noticed the broken lamp and dirty clothes belonging to her children. She just sighed to herself and said"Those damn kids,I love them but wish they could be a little more considerate.They act more like parisites than children,they might as well latch onto my body and have me do everything for them."

Her hair was a mess as she didn't have a chance to shower or do anything to it,the long blonde locks with a hint of black roots hung down her face.She was far too tired to clean up the house now and elected to lay on the couch and watch a movie.Miranda walked over to the couch her son had been habituating and saw the broken lamp behind it.She just shook her head and sat on the couch sorting through her blu ray disks.She had no idea that her children were right next to her pinky toe and were close to being crushed by her smallest of toes.She sat on the couch in her panties slightly perspiring from the summer morning.She continued to perouse the movies looking for the perfect one to watch.

 

"Jon if that is mom we need to get her attention before she crushes us,any suggestions.?"

"Well we could always try to tickle her foot to get her attention,might work."

Alice looked at the mammoth foot beside them and noticed the thick skin on the toes that were almost as thick as they were tall. The strong smell of her mother's foot made her want to gag,she grabbed one of her sleeves and ripped it off.Luckily their clothes seemed to shrink with them(don't ask).She put one of her sleeves over her nose to avoid the smell,it helped a little.

"Look at that skin Jon,how can we penetrate it it's jsut too thick."

Jon looked at the loose skin hanging off his mothers foot and walked up to it.The strong smell of his mother's foot didn't really affect him that much as he was used to being in very sweaty locker rooms.Granted the smell of the foot before him dwarfed that by almost a 100 to 1 but still he was unfazed. Jon walked up to a loose bit of skin hanging off his mother's pinkie toe and studied it.He was careful to moniter any movement . He tried to pull the loose piece of skin on the pinkie but it wouldn't budge.He noticed large groves in it and little specks of salt lodged inside.He kicked the skin and tried to dislodge it only achieving to hurt his foot badly.

"ouch God damn it,that hurts,the skin is like armor.How could I even try to get her attention if I can't even make a small flake of skin feel my wrath. Her hide is too thick,I don't think we will be able to get her attention this way.I guess we could try to climb up to her ear and get her attention that way."Jon said to Alice.

"Well that's an option but I have a better one and you won't like it."she said

"Well?" Jon asked

"It is half the distance and you would see it as taboo,the very thought of it drives my skin off but it might be our only option."

 "Well what is it spit it out!"Jon yelled at his sister growing impatient.

"We've gotta stimulate her her her clit."she said almost choking on the words.

"Are you mad?Thats the most disgusting thing i've ever heard,you can't be serious.You couldn't even stand the smell of her foot.You think that her snatch would be more bearable?There is no way in hell im going in there."he said

"Jon,it's time to think of survival here not our own perverted thoughts.If this wasn't the best way I wouldn't have suggested it,trust me.The idea of going in mom's nether regions makes my skin crawl but trust me there's no better way of getting her attention."Alice said.

Jon sat there and listened to his sister's words,as much as he hated it it made sense.The most tender part on a woman's body was her clitoris the thought made him vomit a little in his mouth.At the scale of their mother it was no guarantee that his plan would succeed as their voices might be too small to hear but women can feel even a twitch in their tender nether regions he knew.He hated the thought but knew it was their best option.

"All right you win,it'll kill me but let's do it."he said

The duo resolved that they would have to begin the climb and walked up to the huge foot before them. The depth of their mother's pinkie toe was like a large hill to them,they walked up to the stinky hill and began to climb. At their size they could notice every small detail on the toe,from it's grooves to small specks of salt on dirt and grime. They even noticed a little bit of foot gunk underneath her toe nail.They started climbing and found they could use the grooves in her skin to use as footholds.After 5 minutes they had reached the summit of her pinkie toe.The intense heat was making them sweat and they knew they would have to drink something and there was only one thing available.....sweat.

Chapter End Notes:

enough with the intros and into the plot line,we'll continue with their journey next time.