- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will be entirely about Larry's journey back to the womb from whence he came.

It was hot and sticky and very strongly scented,the very gound swelled with each passing moment. The ground threatened to swallow any intruder who dare step inside,and the creamy substance was like mucky swamp ground. The smell of Amber was everywhere and it was driving Larry deeper than he should have been. His body had almost completely shut off the connection of his mind to his body. It was like a queen honey bee beckoning and the little drones following submissively. If Larry could think about what he was doing his body would most definately be heading the other way,but Amber's body was now controlling his trajectory.

 Larry kept up his pace and he had made it past Amber's engorged clitoris and climbed around it. The task was causing his muscles to burn and his body  to sweat profously,hardly a deterrent to his goal. He made it past the cave hairs and the gooey floor and the veiny branches that seemed to be everywhere. His body was almost conforming to Amber's and it seemed the pheremones were only strengthening it's grip on his body.Her body was begginning to accept his body and the muscles began to relax and allow him to pass. The pheremones were having another effect on Larry as well,with each passing step the cave seemed to grow larger and larger around Larry. What was happenning was the pheremones in Amber's body were slowly shrinking Larry even more. He reached half an inch and he was still shrinking,he was now almost begginning to seep into her body as her dominance began to strengthen it's grip.The smaller size had it bonuses as it pertained to Larry's mission. He was allowed to now easily avoid the walls and walk through Ambers vaginal tube easier.

 He continued to shrink until he passed by her cervix,his body now too small to be felt and he proceeded into her uterus. He saw a thick clear membrane like blob and his body walked towards it,there was a voice calling to him telling him it would be alright. He walked up to the membrane and pressed his hand into it.As  he did this thoughts and memories began to flood back into his mind. His brain came back into consciousness and wondered where he was. His last clear memory was the sight of his mother's huge ass descending onto his and Vickys bodies. Then he realized the thick membrane that was beggining to swallow his body and he fought with every ounce of strength he had to escape. It was fruitless however as the creamy substance easily overpowered him and continued sucking him in.

 The thick gooey substance began to invade his nostrils and mouth,the bitter taste was awful. His last thoughts before he was completely enveloped were what a strange way to die.

 

Larry awoke to the strong feeling of a beating heart around him,and he felt something begginning to connect to him. It was a large tube and it was coming for him,he couldn't move a muscle and awaited the monstrous tubes arrival. There was a very painful moment as the tube contacted his belly flesh and swallowed it. The tube then began to pump oxygen into Larry,and suddenly he felt a very warming touch. He felt his malnourished body begginning to recieve the greatest supplement he could find.Larry was scared to death but also felt strangely comfortable. A large prescence then began to creep into his subconscience,a voice very familar began to speak,

 "Larry,I don't know if you know where you are but let me assure you it's safe. First let me fill you in on who I am and how you got where you are.Im your mother Larry it's me Amber and you have been shrunk.Now I don't know how,but rest assured I will find out. This is the part that will come as a huge shocker so please remain calm,the location you are in now is my womb.You are very tiny and you are reconnected to my womb,so in essence you are now a part of me and this is how you can hear me."

"Mom,is that really you?" Larry asked

"Yes dear it is,and I want you to remain calm okay? Everything will be okay so relax."

 "Mom can you get me out?What happened to Vicky?Please get me out of here."Larry pleaded.

"Now honey im going to have to put you to sleep if you don't calm down,I can control your every action now so please don't make me assert my dominance here. I will tell you this once and only once never bring up that girls name to me.Secondly I have to tell you im very dissappointed you broke my house rule and brought her into my bed.I have decided that your punishment for this action will be a prolonged stay in my womb,you are mine baby." Amber told her miniscule son.

"But mom,I need to be let out......."he was cut short as he was forced to fall asleep.

"Honey I already told you this don't ever question me,for now I control you and will continue to do until you grow up."Amber said to Larry as his eyes closed.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will see how Amber deals with Vicky and a surprise is revealed.