- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This will be a short story containing mostly unaware interaction.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Larry and Vicky enjoy a wonderful evening together,until they get shrunk and Larry's mom comes home early. A very nasty chapter(be warned).

"ooohhhh yeah that feels real good baby,you sure know how to satisfy a girl." Vicky said in a lustful voice.

 Larry and Vicky had been seeing each other for a while,and were deeply in love with each other. The only problem with their relationship was that Vicky wanted to marry Larry and she wanted them to live together. Larry wasn't ready for such a commitment,he also didn't want to have to move out of his mom's house as it was free of rent. He made decent money as a car salesman,but liked the way his mother babied him. He was a 22 year old man child. His mother Amber was a 39 year old widow who had no one else except Larry.

 Larry and Vicky chose this evening to make love because they knew Amber was supposed to be gone for the weekend at an expo event for her company. Larry invited Vicky over to watch a movie and then commence with the love making. They didn't make it halfway through the movie before the started wrapping each other up in each other's arms and making love. They moved upstairs into Ambers room as it contained a very nice queen sized bed.Larry carried Vicky into the room and began stripping Vickie down to her bra and panties,and Vicky followed suit with Larry's garments. The jumped into the silk sheets and went under the covers,rolling around each other and beggining to perspire. Their sweaty bodies entangled with each other in lustful embrace,and they continued their love making. They were so lost into the throws of passion they barely noticed the small spider that was crawling down at the foot of Amber's bed below the sheets. If they had known where this spider came from the might have been slightly more careful.

  Amber worked at a labratory that genetically blended chemicals into living organism's and saw the results. The little guy crawling around the bed had hitched a ride in Ambers purse last week,and had made its way into Amber's bed,unbeknownst to the couple making love.

"Oh yeah babe that was incredible, are you ready for round two?" Larry asked

"Give me a moment to rest baby" Vicky replied.

 Just as the couple was about to start session two the both felt a bite on their feet as they were intertwined with each other and yelped in unision. Larry pulled the sheets off and noticed the damn spider down by their feet. Before he could crush it,it scurried down the bed and out of sight. Larry thought nothing more of it and assured Vicky it was probably just a wolf spider,and not poisonous. The couple began to wrap each other up again and started round two when a dizzy spell came over them. They started to see the room spin and felt very nauseas,it frightened them. Just as they were about to stand up they began to notice the world around them grow. It started out slowly but soon began to pick up it's pace. They both shrank down to 5 feeet 4 feet 3 feet 2 feet 1 foot and soon down to the miniscule size of 1 inch.

 "What in the world is going on here Larry?Did we really just shrink,please tell me this isn't real'' Vicky asked worriedly.

 Larry didn't have an answer for her and had a very scared look on his face,this scared Vicky even more. Larry could not believe his eyes the bed around them looked like an ocean of sheets. Larry could not wrap his head around this.

 "I I I don't know what is happening vick.....it appears we have shrunk somehow. I really don't know how to explain it." Larry stuttered scaredly.

 Vicky needed Larry to be brave but saw that he was just as scared as she was,this was disconcerning to say the least. Larry had always been a brave soul,he had a short stint in the Marine's before he was released for conduct not befitting of a Marine. He had fell asleep on guard duty due to partying the night before. Larry had witnessed fire fights and beared witness to other terrible acts of war ,but this was too much for him. He began to contemplate his situation and tried to enact a battle plan. Just as he was about to speak he heard the door downstairs open up and heard his mother call his name.

 His face went white with fear,she wasn't supposed to be back for another couple days. You would think his mother's presence would be a comforting thought to him but he remembered what she told him about the house rules. He was to never bring back any of his girlfriends back to her house. The added problem was that Amber hated Vicky and the feeling was mutual. Amber knew Vivcky wanted to take her son away from her and resented her for it.

 "Hi honey im home early from the expo,are you awake?" Amber asked

 She noticed clothes strewn on the floor, and noticed a pink skirt and realized what had gone down. She saw her son's pants by the skirt and this set her skin on fire.

 "I thought I told you to never bring a girl into my house young man,im going to smack the taste out of your mouth." amber screamed up the stairs and charged into Larry's room.

 Odd his bed was made and appeared he wasn't there,Amber wondered where Larry might be. She saw his F150 out in the driveway and knew he was home. She began to tear through the house looking for him,her footsteps sounding like thunder to the tiny couple.

 "Where are you boy,im gonna kill that bitch too."

 Larry and Vicky both went white in the face,Amber was furious and now she was the size  of a mountain to them. Amber stomped all through the house looking for the miscreants but had no luck. She was tired sweaty and hungry,she decided to call Larry's cell phone and leave a scathing message. She told him the next time she saw Vicky she was going to rip her tongue out. She concluded that he must have left in the slut's car,so she headed upstairs electing to skip[ a shower and her meal until she had a chance to take a nap. She walked into her room and saw that the sheets on her bed had been pulled over.

 "Oh he better not have,i'll kill him if he had that slut in her bed."Amber thought.

 She concluded that even he wouldn't be that dumb and had probably just been going through he room looking for something(yeah real believable she thought). She was too tired to care at this moment and decided she needed to rest and get her energy back. She would deal with her son later.

 Larry and Vicky looked on in great fear as the feminine mountain entered the room they were in. They decided it best to avoid being found out until Amber had a chance to cool down. At their miniscule size it wasn't to hard to hide as she would need a magnifying glass to spot the. Larry came to the cold realization what was about to happen, he instructed Vicky to run to the side of the bed and try to climb down. At their pathetic sizes it was going to be a struggle. Larry lokked on in fear as his mammoth mother's cody came into view,she started to disrobe and this horrified him. Amber began to undress and unknowingly to her a drop of sweat fell fro her body and was headed straight for her son and his slut.

 "Let's get going Vick we need to get out of here now,this will not end well otherwise." He shouted not noticing the swat coming their way. It was too late before he noticed and the bead of sweat pounded the couple and knocked them cold for the moment. While they were knocked out Amber continued to undress,she took of her rancid socks,she sniffed them and the smell almost made her sick"Eeww" she said. Amber proceeded to strip down to her white bra and panties. She had a nice body for her age,her breasts had started to slightly hang but were still healthy double c's. Her ass was always he best attribute,she had picked up a litttle weight over the last year so her butt had a little extra chub too it but it looked great. She had developed a little bit of cellulite on her ass but it wasn't anything to bad. She took a whiff of herself and noticed she was begginning to smell a little ripe but elected to skip the shower for later. This would prove to be a terrible decision for her son. Her body was glistening with sweat but she figured she was alone so what the heck.

 Vicky and Larry began to stir,and noticed the strong smell of feminine flesh mixed with sweat and looked up in fear. Larry's mother was standing right above where they were and they saw that she was only in her bra and panties. Vicky looked up at the woman above with disgust,she hated her. She began to compare her tiny body to the titaness. Her normally large breats would normally dwarf this bitch's but not now. Her whole body was like a speck compared to the massive nipples hanging above. She noticed Amber's ass and saw the slight bit of cellulite around it and it disgusted her,she wanted to kick her ass . She noticed Amber's huge Vagina loomin large above and compared it to her tiny one,she noticed Larry gawking at his mother. Larry was a guy and even though his mother was looming large it still got an erection from him. Vicky noticed this and asked him what the hell was wrong with him. He didn't respond only staring lifelissly at his mothers huge flesh.

 Larry knew he should be trying to run but thought it would be effortless now so he just continued to gawk. "What in the hell is wrong with you?' Vickie asked

 There was no response so she grabbed his hand and began to ran,it was useless. The shadow of the sweaty titaness was starting to envelope their tiny ones. They both looked on in terror as the titaness began to descend her mountainous body onto the bed. Her imeasurable weight caused them to be flewn up into the bed and deposited back to it's center. Amber continued to crawl into bed inknowingly that she had two visitor's in it. It was but a second to her but a lifetime to the duo,she finally jumped in and narrowly avoided crushing the pair under her panty clad ass. Vicky looked on in disgust as she could see small ass hair protuding from her ass,and the smell was overwhelming. While the smell disgusted her it was almost like it was lulling Larry to sleep. Vicky saw this and continued to pull him alongside her,he was useless. Amber began to pull the covers up and layed herself down. She fell asleep quickly not knowing the danger her son was in.

  Vicky decided she would have to take charge of the situation because Larry was useless right now,the pheromones were getting to him. The very situation disgusted her,here she was in her rivals bed smaller than an ant. She needed to get Larry's head back in the game so she decided she needed Larry's attention she grabbed him and started to make love to him there. She asked him if he enjoyed her big boobs and nice ass,he was despondent. She was so frustated that she kicked the flesh of Amber but found it was like kicking a stone wall and proceeded only in breaking a toe. "You bitch im going to kill you." Vicky screamed angrily.

 Unknowingly Amber's smell was hypnotizing her son into believing he needed to sacrifice himsel to her. He wanted to reenter his mother's womb and be her's again,this was maddening to Vicky. She remembered reading in biology class that a woman's smell was intoxicating to a man and it could make him almost zombie like. She concluded that this was why men craved sex so much. She decided that she needed to try to get Larry to follow her so she hopped onto him and put her pussy right in his face. It was a longshot but she had hoped it would work. "Here baby tatse my honey,come on baby lick it it's good for you.'' she screamed.

 It was no use Amber was too huge,her smell easily overwhelmed Vickie's,this was maddening to her. Just as she was about to scream in frustation the mountain began to shift. The force of Amber's mamoth weight caused Larry and Vickie to fly into the air,they landed directly by her panty clad ass. The smell was overpowering to Vicky,it smelled of sweat urine,pussy juice, and fecies. The smell sickened her,and it was about to get alot worse. She heard a rumbling ahead and knew what was coming,it was about to get alot worse. Amber shifted in her sleep not knowing the hell she was creating for her gnat son and his slut. She released a small bit of gas from her bowels. This tiny action sent shockwaves through her sheets,it almost sent Vicky and Larry flying but Vickie grabbed onto an ass hair and Larry at the same time. The smell sickened her so much,and the thought of having to grab onto the grotesque hair made her wan to vomit. After about 20 seconds the dooming winds ceased,it didn't affect Larry at all,his body was telling him to get to the womb.

  Vicky had to practically lay on top of him to stop him,her rival was winning and this was unacceptable. Larry was her's not Amber's and she would not let her claim him. She grabbed one of Amber's ass hairs that would be near invisible to the naked eye and with a great struggle she pulled the mamoth rope out and tied herself to Larry with it. She was so miniscule that it didn't even register to Amber. Vicky was determined to slay this beast and the only way she knew possible was to somehow get away from her and find a way to return to normal. Amber's body was so huge that it was unknowingly pulling the ants towards her body. The wind coming from her body's movement was creating the winds of suction. Vicky looked up in disgust at the ass that loomed above her,she noticed a brown spot on the white panties surrounding her. This was too small to see at normal height but was obvious at her tiny size. The very fact that she had to have a huge disgusting ass hair tied to her to keep Larry away made it even more unbearable. Her resolve was strong so she was determined not to let this beast win.

   Amber had no idea she was creating havoc on her son and Vicky just by breathing. She had no idea her scent was creating a magnetic pull to her son,and he wanted to reenter her womb badly. Amber jsut layed there lightly snoring. Vicky on the other hand had concluded that since she couldn't escape the monster's body she would need to make a deal with her to help. She would need to travel to the ear drum and yell as loudly as possible to gain Amber's attention. Larry was her son after all,what choice would she have but to help. Vicky concluded this was the best course for her. All of a sudden Amber sloghtly shifted and this movement caused Vicky and Larry to be swallowed up by a little bump of cellulite near one of her ass cheeks.

 "I can't believe this,im about to be swallowed whole by this woman's cellulite. She is completely dominating me without even trying. This is so embarressing." She thought.

 The cellulite on the huge womans ass was pulling the couple in more and more,Vicky tried like hell to avoid it but it was like quicksan the more she struggled the more it swallowed. It was no use,the fatty tissue was going to swallow her and Larry whole, deeper and deeper they went. Until like a saving grace it stopped,but there was  aprice to this. For the only reason it stopped was because there was a rumbling fart that lodged them free. This time it was a wet one and it's remnants soaked through the white panties and coated the couple in nast fecies. Vicky began to sob uncontrollaby. She was utterly helpless against the will of this femminine mountain's most disgusting actions.

 Vickie looked over at Larry who was almost in a still mode,he had one goal and was waiting for his chance to proceed. Vicky smelled the disgusting smell of fecies and rewilled herself to the mission,she would not lose. Amber had no idea she was battling Vickie and was dominating her with twitches and body parts. Her body was dominating Vicky's young one,her ample curves made Vicky seem like a flea. If she knew this she would probably smile a little. Vicky decided it was time to hurt Amber,this might be a bad choice but she had already made up her mind. She concluded there was one spot she could hurt her. She proceded to walk around Amber's cellulite carful not to get sucked in,she noticed specks of dirt and fecies buried deep into the skin. The ominous skin loomed all around her,the new resolve let her block out the smell and the nastiness of it all.

 Vicky traveled for an hour and had finnally made it to the front of Amber's Vagina,the smell was really overpowering at the front. She noticed little curly cunt hairs under the panties,it all sickened her. She had to do this,her resolve would not let her chicken out now. She proceeded to walk up to the front of the white panties,she noticed a slight white discharge oozing from above. Vicky was so disgusted but had to look past all of this to obtain her goal. She proceeded to the corners of the panties and slipped in the huge opening,she couldn't believe the sight before her. This woman's vagina was huge,and she noticed thick nasty veins all around her. The smallest of veins pumped more blood than her own tiny body produced tenfold. She again compared the size of her vagina to that of Amber's. She tried to convince hersel that her's may be smaller but was far more beatiful. She noticed the forest of pube haisrs above,it looked like a forest and swamp combined. The humidity was causing her to sweat. The thick veins made the very ground below her shake uncontrollably. She was utterly dominated and diminished by this womans body,and she knew it. She would not submit though,and  she would beat this bush down and hurt this bitch. Larry was being overrun with pheromones now and it was causing him to go crazy.

  He beagn to knaw at the thick rope binding him,and he succeeded in breaking loose. Before Vicky could stop him he began sprinting in between the trees of pubic hair,she lost sight of him and started cursing. It was dark and hot in this hell hole but her eyes were adjusting to the light. She lost Larry,and knew it,she had no idea where he was and resigned herself to the fact that he had ditched her. She hada pretty good idea wher he was and concluded to find him after she completed her task. She continued to whack herself through the forest of pubic hair. The ground was thick and veiny,there was pubic hair all around her and it was hot as hell in here. Vicky began questioning if this was woth it,she had no idea if it would even work. After going back and forth she decided to proceed. She continued her trek through Amber's pubes until she came to the opening of the huge cave. Vicky noticed Larry's foot print in a small coat of cunt juice ahead,he had obviously enetred the cave of his mother's vagina. She noticed more and more footprints as the cum from Ambers pussy was growing thicker.

 Vicky couldn't beleive she had been reduced to this,wading through the cum of this woman's vagina trying to make her feel her. She couldn't believe Larry was willfully entering his own mother's vagina. Vicky had to keep going or she would die in this hellhole. This woman's mamoth Vagina was the biggest cave she had ever been in,she noticed hairs the size of thick branches hanging from the sides threatining to grab her. Vicky had to be careful not to let herself sink and drown in the white discharge around her.

 Amber was starting to stir in her sleep causing Vicky to be bounced around her vagina violently. Amber started moaning in delight at the stimulation she was being provided, this was pleasing her greatly. To Vickys disgust her movements were turning this bitch on,it was humiliating. Vicky proceeded on her trip finnally seeing the thing she was searching for, her clit. The clit was an engorged organ larger than Vicky,it's very sight made her want to vomit. However she knew this was her only chance to make this bitch notice her. She climbd up the giant clit finding bumps and footholds to hang onto. All of a sudden her world exploded and there was a flood of white discharge washing her out. She felt like she would drown,she was wrong.

 She was washed into the waiting hands of Amber,she noticed she had stripped off her panties and was standing there nude.

"Well well well,what do we have here? It looks like a bug crawled up my cunt and decided to stimulate me." Amber boomed.

 Vicky couldn't believe it ,not only did her action make her notice her it woke her up to her excistence.

 "I felt you twitching in my cunt for a while,I thought it was a dream until you knocked into my clit. Thank You. I figured there was a bug in there but to my delight it was something far better. A little slut all my own." Amber boomed loudly hurting Vickies ears.

 Amber explained to her,that a real womans clit could sense everything, and she realized to her delight that life had provided her a chance at revenge. Amber also began to put two and two together. The ttruck the discarded clothes and her son's missing. She concluded in her genius mind of waht occured. She also remembered about the missing spider and pieced everything together. This is how she pieced together Vickys identity,her only question was where was her son.

 "You tell me now bitch,where is my boy?Tell me or i'll crush the answer out of her"

"He's he's in your vagina somewhere,I lost him" Vicky sobbed.

A sick smile spread across Amber's mouth,she knew where her son was headed,and it excited her greatly.Vicky saw the smile and was sickened.

 "What kind of pervert are you?You do know your only son is lost in your vagina right,thats incest it's wrong. You disgust me sicko,im gonna turn you into the authorities."

Amber just chuckled and told Vicky that Fleas don't get an oppurtunity to speak. She concluded that she was going to let her son continue to explore her vagina,sure of where he was headed the thought aroused her. She concluded this was the best dish of revenge she could serve this slut trying to steal her boy. "I'll tell you what dear,im going to give you a chance to prove your worth"

 Vicky did not like where this was going"What do you mean bitch?" she asked.

"Well let's just say,im going to keep you away from my son,and well since he's in the front. Well you can guess where you'll be going, im gonna give you a nice job. Can you guess what it is?I'll give you two hints,it's going to be dark,and it's gonna be stinky.No guessed well I guess actions speak louder than words."

 Vicky looked on in fear as Amber started lowering her to her bum,she started to spread her cheeks, and with a sadistic smile started pushing her in.

  "Noooo,you bitch I hate you,im going to bite your ass so hard. I'll pummel your skin until it falls off. I will kill you." Vicky scremed.

"Keep up that fire dear,you're gonna need it" Amber said as she let her cheeks collapse around her little captive.

Vicky looked on in fear as the mammoth finger retracted and the cheeks sealed shut. She knew there was no possible way of escape,but she would try. She walked to the opening and attempted to pry them open,but it was useless, she was too weak. She had been devoured by this oleder woman's anus. She pounded on the slimy flesh as hard as she could,succeeding in only breaking a couple fingers. She couldn't believe her helplessnes,the flesh in this womans ass was harder than steel. She had been utterly defeated and she knew it. There was booming laughter all around her,this was embarrising.

 Amber put back her panties on and her bra and headed downstairs for a snack. She decided on beans, and fiber,also a little pepper that she knew gave her gas. She didn't care tonight. She also was going to down some milk,it always gave her the runs but she didn't mind. She walked downstairs her ass jiggling,and released a noxious wind.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be about Larry's journey to the womb.