- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah I would’ve post this earlier but my wifi was down…. In this chapter, things between Ida and Alex get more intimate…. Not to mention the changes Ida and Alex are going through in their relationship.

 

Hum….. hum is the noise of Ida phone vibrating on her nightstand which pulls Alex out of a perfect dream of him and Ida somewhere on a beach. The sound goes on for a few seconds and then it stops. Apparently Ida was in such a deep sleep she didn’t pick up her phone otherwise she would’ve in an instant. Then Alex remembers that he slept between his loves(big) butt the night before, he then checks his surroundings but it was hard because it was pitch black down between her cheeks. Also not to mention he starting to feel uncomfortable and warm between her cheeks too. So he starts to move around to get out and get Ida’s attention but too bad for him she sleeping. He knew he was lying sorta flat between her butt and her pants, and that his back is facing the bed. He could simply just crawl out but somehow he feels like he glued to her butt, guess her pants were too tight or maybe it the way she sleeping with them on. Then as if prayers have been answered Ida moves in her sleep and Alex feels himself tumble around in her pants. When Alex opens his eyes to see where he is he faintly see a flower of Ida’s underwear and then….her sex. He couldn’t believe when Ida moved in her sleep he ended up right next to her sex (like on top of it). At lease she was wearing underwear otherwise he would be seeing everything. Then he starts to feel his heart pound against his chest like it did when saw it in the shower, but he was never that close to it as he was now. Alex then starts to wonder, does Ida feel his little body down here, because he doesn’t want Ida to think he a pervert for being right next to it. While next to her sex a scent hits his nose a sweet smell, like the smell of fresh flowers and his worries go away. The smell intoxicates Alex and he pokes his nose against her sex, the feeling was overwhelming for him, he couldn’t stop. Then he pulls his nose out of her sex and he wanted to smell more, this time Alex wanted to bury his face in it but before he could Ida moves in her sleep again.

            When Alex checks this time where he was, he faintly sees her legs and he right between them. He tries to wriggle out but he stuck and it’s kinda hard to breathe. He starts to wonder again about why does this keep happening to him when Ida sleeping with a smirk on his face. He a smart boy he would find a way out sooner or later. Then he starts to feel the sweat dripping down from Ida’s legs, then uses it to his advantage and wiggles out of Ida’s legs and then her pants. He ends up at her feet and he takes a moment to catch his breath. Then he walks alongside Ida carefully not to make her move in her sleep again, so he won’t get crushed. Then while next to her chest he climbs up her shirt and walks over to her cleavage and takes a rest between them. Luckily for him she was lying flat or something else could’ve happen maybe like being crushed under her boobs (that would’ve been fun). For now on he plans on going to sleep between her cleavage, it too many headaches when he in her pants (literally). Then while between her cleavage he starts to see her boobs close in on him and they do slightly squeezing him and then he sees Ida face looking down on him.

“Well good morning”. Ida replies in a sleepy voice with a smile.

“Good morning to you too beautiful”. Alex replies with a smile while starting to blush.

“What were you doing down there pervert”. She replied  still smiling

“I…was…um… trying to….. get out of our pants”. Alex replied now feeling totally embarrassed because of this.

“Oh really”. Ida replied giggling.

“Yeah…. because you move in your sleep a lot…..and somehow I ended near it”. Alex replied not being able to look in her eyes, and then it comes to him. “Wait were you awake this whole time”. Alex replied now looking up at her.

“No I was sleeping off and on till I felt a poke down there and kinda figured it was you and I went back to sleep”. Ida replied while smiling down on Alex.

“I think for now on I ‘am going to sleep up here and not down there”. Alex replied.

“Yeah same here”. Ida replied giggling again. “Who know what other things you might’ve did down their”.

“Oh Ida”. Alex yells up at her while fully blushing and feeling fully embarrassed. “Are you done squeezing me between your boobs now I can’t breathe”.

“Oh Alex I was just playing around with you…. no hard feelings”. Ida replied smiling down on Alex.

“No hard feelings”. Alex replied smiling back.

            Then finally Alex finds some peace between her cleavage and he falls back to sleep along with Ida. Later on Alex wakes up on Ida bed all by himself.

“Guess Ida got up and already started her day”. Alex said to himself.

            He gets up and moves around and then he sees the magic charm that made him small, and it had this visible blue light glowing around it. He walks across Ida’s bed to see why it was acting this way, he couldn’t help but touch it to see what would happen this time to him. When he touches it another flash of light went off he feels dizzy and then he sees the world around him go dark. When he wakes up everything was different…. he was back to normal size again. Before he could figure out why the charm made him back to normal Ida comes into the room and jumps out of her skin.

“Oh…my…. Alex how did you get back to normal?” Ida replied completely puzzled.

“Um… I touched the magic charm again, blacked out and here I ‘am.” Alex replied also puzzled about the situation.

“Magic is unpredictable”. Ida replied now calming down in her voice.

"So unpredictable”. Alex replied now smiling.

“Well at least your normal size…. still I wonder what would have been like if you was still small… and what if you’re never small again…well I still like you any size”. Ida replied now walking over and hugging Alex.

“Who knows Ida… magic is unpredictable who knows what might happen next”. Alex replied reassuring Ida.

            And then if on cue Alex felt a tingle and was instantly was small again. They both jumped up about what just happened.

“Ida… what did you do”? Alex replied now just as confused as he was before.

“Um… I don’t know…. I just thought about you being small and now here you are.” Ida replied puzzled. “Maybe…if I”

            And then Ida was in thought and then Alex was at his normal size again. And again they both can’t believe what’s happening.

“I guess now I can do magic… or at least make you change size”. Ida replied now feeling anxious about the situation.

“You think you could make other things small or big at will beside me”. Alex replied now anxious of what might happen.

            Then Ida focuses her mind on an object on the other side of the room then instantly her shoe grew really big then back down to normal. Then she sits down on her bed and put her hand across her forehead.

“What’s wrong Ida”? Alex asked worried

“I guess magic take a lot out of you”. Ida replied a little wearily but with a smile.

“Take it easy”. Alex replied while hugging her from the side.

“What do you think activated your magic power”? Alex replied.

“I don’t know…. maybe our love, powerful love”. Ida replied now feeling better.

“Well….will you be ok when I go….. OH CRAP does my mom know where I been for that last few days… when I come home she’ll have my ass” Alex replied now worried about not telling his mom where he been.

“Come here Alex”. Ida replied while pulling in Alex for a hug. “Don’t worry I already told your mom where you been, she sounds like a nice person over the phone”.

“Thank you Ida… you saved me from a world of trouble”. Alex replied while planting a kiss on Ida’s lips. “Well I’ll be right back I going to change out of these clothes… and put on some new ones and while I ‘am at it I bring so more clothes since it wednesday  and we got a few more days together till we go back to school on monday”. Alex replied happily.

“We hurry back… I don’t want to wait forever”. Ida replied hugging Alex now.

            Soon after Alex got up and kissed Ida on her cheek goodbye. Then Ida let the butterflies flow through her body then the feeling slightly faded but was still present. She then hops in the shower and starts to think about the magic powers she now acquired with the help of Alex. Now with the bond between them she feel she could do anything… the last time she felt like this was with Luke but he ruined his chance now it’s only her and Alex. And that was the only thing that mattered. Then she got out of the shower grabbed a towel and walked towards her room. While in her room she starts to dry her hair and gets an idea, a crazy one then she starts to set it in motion. Later on … Alex starts to walk from his house with a backpack and a heavy sweater since it was so cold outside on this well moonlit winter night. He then starts to text to Dan about what happened over the last few days when he was with Ida (except with him shrinking and all)… but Alex didn’t receive texts back and figured he was out partying somewhere. Soon after finishing his last text and walking a few more feet he ends up at Ida’s house and then he starts to knock on her door and it opens and he sees Ida who is happily smiling. She was wearing a bright purple tank-top and matching purple pajamas. Alex wore gray sweatpants and a nice gray shirt. But as he got inside he took of his sweats and under them was this gray and black stripped pj’s. Then he drops his backpack by the door and nicely folds his pants and puts’em in his backpack.

“So I guess this is a pajamas party… except it just me and you”. Ida replied with a smile on her face.

“Yeah…” Alex replied nervously about the situation and started to blush.

“What took you so long… I said don’t keep me waiting”? Ida replied in a serious tone.

“Um sorry I had to take a shower… pack some clothes…eat…. and leave a message for my mother”. Alex replied quickly still nervous.

“Alex I ‘am just busting your balls”. Ida replied giggling.

“Oh….. for a sec I thought you was serious…. yeah I went as fast as I could anyway”. Alex replied now feeling less nervous.

“Anyway, babe could you go towards the table and grab my phone”. Ida replied with a smile on her face.

“Why sure” Alex replied in a pleasurable tone.

            When Alex got towards the table with Ida phone on top of it had a message running across the screen saying surprise. Before Alex could think why her phone would display such message like that he felt a tingle and he was small again. Then Ida walked over with a grin on her face and bended down with her hands on her knees. And Alex got to see her sex through her pj’s… they were sorta transparent. This time she was wearing striped white and purple underwear it seems. She then picks Alex up who was again in a blissful shock about what just happened. And then she places him on the couch and goes into the kitchen and comes out with a can of soda.

“That the surprise Ida…. I was expecting more”.  Alex replied unsatisfied.

“Oh shush”. Ida replied back trying to watch the movie which she rented off the tv.

 “It’s kinda hard to see from down here… I ‘am kinda being sucked into the couch. Alex replied now starting to get annoyed.

“Here let me help”. Ida replied with a cute grin across her face.

            And then she got up from her end of the couch and hovered her big butt over Alex who was looking up at it with his mouth dropping to the ground. And then she drops it on top of Alex was buried under Ida’s butt and into the couch.

“Now are you enjoying the view”?  Ida replied while giggling.

“Ida…..at least if you’re going to this let me know”. Alex yelled out under her butt, but really didn’t seem to care that Ida just crushed him under butt.

            This goes on for a few minutes while Ida eating popcorn and watching the movie and then she lifts up her butt and grabs Alex from under it and sits back down. Then she places him right next to her on the couch.

“How was it under there”. Ida replies while smiling down on Alex.

“Not too bad… I like being under your butt anyway so…. it really doesn’t matter to me”. Alex replied also smiling and starting to blush now.

“Well I got another place to put you that you would like very much”. Ida replied while putting Alex between her cleavage.

“It so nice up here…. did I ever mention that your boobs are nice, warm, and very soft…not to mention very big…. “. Alex replied while blushing.

“Oh really….let me see you like them after this “. Ida replies while slowly mashing her tits together. “How does it feel”? Ida replied in a naughty girl tone with a smile on her face.

“Like the softest pillows ever”.  Alex replied in total bliss.

            This goes on for a few more minutes and Ida starts to feel more power over Alex while mashing him between her boobs and also when she crushed him under her butt without asking. For Alex he really didn’t care he like the relationship the way it was and so did Ida. He loved her beautiful, curvy, thick body. And she enjoyed how small and cute he was. Soon after she was done mashing her boobs they both continued watching the movie, later on after the movie was over Alex fell asleep in her cleavage again. Ida then got up went upstairs and began to go asleep with one of the people she loved most in the world sleeping right next to her (literally). She then starts to hear the quiet sound of Alex snoring and then she reaches between her boobs and pulls him out, she looks at his body and sees how cute he looks when he sleeping, she then gives him a big kiss on his body and then places him back where he was and then she falls asleep with a smile across her face and a stomach full of butterflies. When Alex was dreaming he was thinking about how he was able to sleep between his loves big, soft, warm boobs. Not to mention he was able to sleep this close to her when she slept to which he like very much as well. Then as well Alex started to feel the butterflies when he dreamt. For Alex and Ida they were both deep in love with each other. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah I’ll try to write over the weekends, during the week I really can’t write due to school. Leave comment, suggestions, errors or what I need to improve… It helps greatly.