- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story and I came up with, it about a girl I used to know

Alex looked over to Ida who was a few desks over from him and boy she lives up to her name. She look beautiful especially her long black hair, blue eyes, about his height, his age, and to top it off she had one of the biggest butt in school Alex ever seen not to mention her rack. Alex then stopped at gazing her beauty and then looked up to the clock “5 minutes left with this girl” he said to himself quietly in the corner of Ms. Maxell study hall. He was one of the few boys who got to be in class with her. Somehow he felt very attracted to her and couldn’t help himself. Everything she did he couldn’t help but secretly smile at her from the corner every day and he loved it.

            Ring went the last bell and then the whole school flooded with students trying to go home or go to their lockers or talk to their friends or did whatever they usually do before the weekend. Which was a long one because of testing if you didn’t have any/and or failed last year test don’t come to school. Which Alex didn’t have because he didn’t fail any, and didn’t have to do any test. Alex then fought his way out of class and out of school only to see Ida since he started to adore her in every way and wanted to see more of her before the week-end starts. Shortly after he walked out into the winter cold and into the bus loop to catch his bus fast or he was going to be walking home and in this weather nobody didn’t want to walk home in this freezing cold. He then hoped on his bus found a seat next to his friend Dan right after that she came onto the bus as well walked past Alex then his heart skipped a beat when he saw her along with her curves (she was a thick kind of girl). He watched her sit down then breath in to think about the image he got in his mind about her.

            “Dude you should try to go talk to her you guys used to be friends a while back”. Dan said to Alex but had to say it in his ear because the bus was extra loud especially since it was Friday and along with the long week-end ahead. “Maybe dude but that was a long time ago when we were little in elementary school now we are in high school dude” Alex said directly into Dan’s ear. Then Alex looked back to see her beautiful face and again his heart skipped a beat and now it became hard for him to breathe and he felt numb in his stomach. “I think I ‘am in love with her “. Alex said to Dan and Dan just giggled a bit. While rolling his eyes Alex looked back again (he found it hard not to) and saw her beautiful face which looked of latin decent. And fell back into his seat and waited for his stop. Ida was part brazilian, white, black  (and some other little parts of nationally as well) which is where she get most of her beautiful aspects from. Which explain her thickness and her big butt and her rack. One more stop and he and Ida will get off together also they lived on the same street near the outskirts of town and it was a long road to but he still loved the idea of her living near him.

            “Bye Dan”. Alex said to Dan. “Bye Alex” Dan said to Alex then which Alex and a few kids hopped off the bus and hurried home to get out the bitter cold. “Yeah we used to be friends but things change”. Alex said to himself, and then the flash backs came back when he used to be friends with her, playing with her all the time till she moved to the city because her parents worked there and were tired traveling back and forth every day and they moved. Now their back because they were getting tired of the city (cost too much to lived there and to many problems) and loved it here, they miss their home but they sometimes wish they still lived there especially Ida, she had to say goodbye to her friends and say hello to the old ones. Alex then walked next to her to talk to her about what was going to do this week-end and also hoped she wouldn’t brush him off while he was talking to her because ever since she came back had many boys tried asking her out and failed some made it but she didn’t stay with them for long and she seem to think Alex was one of those boys even though they were very best friends. “Hey umm….. what are you doing this week-end Ida”? He said as confidently as he could. But she just texted away “Umm hold on Alex I’am texting to Juillella”. She said while not looking up from her phone while texting away. “About what”? He said curiously. “About how my boyfriend Luke who cheated on me a while back and I have pictures of him doing other girls”. She said looking directly at Alex and on the inside Alex he felt as if he died and came back to life. “Oh…well sorry to hear that”. Alex said while having a parade of victory inside his head to hear that she single but in this case been single.

 “What did you do about it”? He said still curious. “Well I talked to him about it and he didn’t care he want my body not the real me…so”. She said. “Again sorry to hear that”. He said. “Don’t worry he the one who sorry because what I did to him he might never cheat on a girl again”. She said with a mischief smile. “What did you do to him”? Alex asked. “Don’t worry you won’t just see him around anymore”. She said with a giggle. Alex was curious what she did to Luke moreover did he want to know what happed to him but he did want to know out of cursoity. While stopping from their conversation Ida walked into her drive way and said goodbye to Alex and he did the same. While she enter the door it was the last time he saw her and her big butt for the day in spandex(which Alex liked to see her wear) while wearing a red sweater. He then ran home singing victory in head for finally be notice and couldn’t wait tell Dan of what he achieved.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story sorry if there any grammar errors please tell me also leave a comment constructive criticism always helps I’ll work on the other pages of the story as time goes on and tell me what should I include and I ‘am getting to the gts part (is Ida really a mean or nice girl?) you’ll see sure enough.