- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, it’s been awhile mostly because of school and everything between….. Anyway let’s continue our story….

 

Alex wakes up to a nice sunny Monday morning with Ida in his arms. He carefully gets off the couch not to wake Ida and he walks to the bathroom. While in there he thinks about another strange dream he had again involving Ida. But he really doesn’t mind it and he starts to make breakfast for his love. Soon after he was done cooking breakfast which consisted of some eggs and pancakes he started to clean up. Soon after he was upstairs cleaning up Ida’s room, while cleaning up her some-what messy room with clothes being all over the place he saw a nice shiny necklace place upon her night stand.

“What kind of necklace is this?” Alex replied while gazing at the shiny piece of sliver with different colored gem stones in certain spots. The necklace looked like the 3 z’s, the kind of z’s you see when people sleep.

            Then Alex when over and picked up the shiny necklace but then a flash of light went off and he dropped it. Then he picks it back up again.

“What was that all about?” Alex replied while putting the necklace back where it was, but then he brushes it off like nothing happened.

Then he goes downstairs to find Ida eating her food, he sits down and is greeted with a big wet kiss on the lips. While they were both enjoying their morning together (both blushing) Alex brings up the necklace Ida had in her room.  And Ida jumps up at this.

“Did you touch it!?” Ida replied while shouting a little bit in her voice.

“Yes…why, is there something wrong?” Alex replied keeping his cool.

“It’s because my grand-mother owned it and passed it off to me on my 10th birthday.” Ida replied now calming down. “She said it was an old lucky charm and it was supposed to contain some magical power and help with sleep/dreams.”

“Is it true?” Alex replied.

“Well kinda… I did get way better dreams at night so I guess.” Ida replied a little confused about it.

            Alex begins to wonder about the magical charm upstairs. Later after they were finish eating there food, Ida and Alex where cleaning up their mess. Soon after they were finish with that Ida said that she was going to wash up and change out of this tight shirt she wore from the night before. Alex dose the same thing and goes home to change again.

            While Alex was home changing his clothes every now and then he would feel a strange tingle in his body but he shakes it off. When he was about to leave Alex’s mom was downstairs sleeping on the couch with the tv on. He then walks over and turn off the tv and puts a cover over his mother and he left a note for his mother about where he was going to.

While Ida was in the shower she starts to think about Alex. About how he make her feel appreciated and loved not just for her looks. After she was done taking her shower she walked over to her room which was all nice and neat because of Alex and finds something to wear for when he comes back. Then her cell lights up with a message from Juillella asking her if she wanted to go shopping and she replied that she would get back to her on that. Then came the ring of the doorbell down stairs.

Alex is then greeted by Ida who was wearing a purple shirt with white stripes running across it and boy he could her nipples poke thru her shirt (guess she was lazy not to put a bra on)  he starts to blush at this and she was wearing a pair of white spandex pants. Alex was wearing a pair of black sweat pants and a nice shirt and jacket. While inside they stared to discuss what they were going to do… like either go shopping with Juillella or just handout with each other. While talking to each other Ida notices something wrong with Alex. As if he looks shorter.

“Hey Alex.” Ida replied keeping her cool.

“What… what wrong Ida?” Alex replied also keeping calm.

“You feel ok…. because you look shorter or is it just me.” Ida replied.

“Yeah I feel ok….. wait I did have this tingling feeling in my body.” Alex replied now feeling worry about if he really shrinking.

“Ok well stand next to me if I ‘am taller then I guess you did get smaller.” Ida replied reassuring Alex.

            When they did the height comparison test, Ida was indeed taller and this left both of them wondering how could this happened. Then Alex brings up the fact while he touch the necklace earlier and he saw a flash and didn’t care about it. Maybe it was the necklace that made him shrink.

“I guess it did really contain magic power.” Alex replied now fully confused about this whole situation. “Has anything ever happened to you because of the necklace or am I the first person?” Alex replied now feeling a bit nervous about the situation.

“No, just good dreams…. I never truly believed that the necklace contained power.” Ida replied now feeling sorry for her love. “I guess she was a witch of some sort… I never truly been around my grandmother…. who knows maybe I ‘am magical too.” Ida replied to lighten the mood but Alex was still a tad nervous and was still shrinking.

            Then in a second he shrunk down completely to 4 inches to be exact right in front of Ida eyes. Now Alex was fully terrified at the fact that he very small and he didn’t want to get hurt and die. Then Ida walked over to Alex who was shrunk along with his clothes and picked him up and brought him upstairs to her room then she placed him on her bed. Then Alex began to relax and he felt safe being with Ida.

“What am I going to with you?” Ida replied in a calm voice. “I just want to have you all for myself… you look so cute at this height.”

“Oh…thanks.” Alex replied blushing. “Hey Ida maybe why I ‘am shrunk is because it depended on what I ‘am dreaming… also you know how long is this supposed to last?”

“Yeah maybe… I do remember my grandma saying time to time that magic is unpredictable so who knows also I don’t know how long are you supposed to be shrunk.” Ida replied still adoring how cute Alex looks. “Anyway if it did involve what you where dreaming what did you dream about.”

“Umm… I don’t remember.” Alex replied lying at the fact that he been dreaming naughty things about Ida.

“Well anyway what are we going to do today?” Ida replied “How can I take you out if you’re this small”

“Maybe you can put me in your pocket… then we can go.” Alex replied

“Maybe if I…” Ida replied now blushing and then she picked up Alex and dropped him in between her cleavage. “Are you enjoying the view?”

 “Yeah I ‘am enjoying the view not to mention its very soft and warm here to.” Alex replied now blushing and enjoying the situation, with Ida he felt safe.

“I saw you staring my rack earlier…so why not put you between them.” Ida replied and Alex just looked up at her and blushed

            Then Ida grabbed a bra so Alex doesn’t fall out from her boobs. Then she started to text to Juillella about them and a few other girls to go shopping. Soon, Juillella came then they left. Later on Ida came home with her bags of clothes and went upstairs, she then sat on her bed and looked between her cleavage to find Alex sleeping. So she then grabbed him and put him on her pillow and began to change in her pj’s to get ready for bed (it was midnight). Then she grabbed him around his waist and put him in between her boobs again. He look cute when he was this small, Ida could get use to having a small cute boyfriend. Then she fell asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave comments and suggestions it would help greatly. Also I would try to post more often. Also leave things that I should  improve on it would also help :)