- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry if I said, I would have this done by the end of the week but I had things to do but anyway here you go. (Where we left off was Alex and her friends at the club/party with Luke and his buds starting trouble).

“Ok let’s get something straight 1st off I ‘am never coming back with a asshole like you who uses women and then breaks there heart. 2nd Alex is not a loser he a really nice guy and knows how to treat a women. Soon after came Zoey and Chance off the dance floor to see what going on with Alex, Ida, and Luke.

“Ida you ok did Luke do anything to you.” Zoey replied to Ida but Chance stood against the pillar she probably had too much to drink or maybe she tired from partying to hard who knows.

“No I ‘am ok I was just about to tell this piece of shit to get lost.” Ida said in a now half angry tone half uninterested tone.

“Ouch that hurt.” Luke replied back to Ida still with his tone from before.

“Oh like when you broke my heart and didn’t give a fuck” Ida replied still with her tone from before. “Get out of here before I release the pictures I took of you.” Ida said still in her tone from before.

“Bitch please I really don’t give a fuck what you do with those pictures and you think you and your loser ass friends are going to back you up.” Luke replied in a sort of aggravated tone. Then shortly after on que, his jerk friends came off the dance floor to back him up.

“Oh, you’re going to beat up a few girls you’re so manly.” Ida replied to Luke and his jerk friends.  

“No, how about we beat your loser boyfriend.” Luke replied to Ida and the gang.  Then Luke walked over and grabbed Alex.

“Please don’t dude we have no problems with you.” Alex said pinned up against a pillar by Luke.

“Dude shut the fuck up or me, and my gang will make you never speak again.” Luke replied now irritated.

            Then Luke landed a punch hard in Alex’s face then Ida and her friends came to Alex aid who was staggering for a second but then stood his ground ready to fight back (Alex never really been in a fight before).But before Luke could land another punch on Alex, police busted thru the doors of the underground club. Everybody scattered around the club trying to escape so they won’t get caught by the police. Luke then pushed Alex in a final attempt to get at him and Luke and his jerk friends took off. Ida then ran over with her friends to help Alex away from the wall of the drinking lounge (who was only a little hurt from Luke’s punch).Even through there people running and screaming and the cops causing panic and cuffing people, to Alex it was as if the world around him was in slow-mo. All he could think was to get Ida and her friends to safety away from the cops.

“Hey you kids stop right there.” Replied a cop with standard gear on, and in his hand a night stick who was now was running towards them. But Alex grabbed Ida arm and told her friends to come with him and they ran towards an exit door next to the drinking lounge. They ran down the stairs as fast as they can it was five floors before they reached the bottom of the stair case which led outside into a somewhat lit back alley. Then the city air hit Alex’s nose and he loved it, and as if it gave him strength. He also heard the noise from the raid up in the building and the sound of cop sirens. Shortly after a helicopter flew around the building and had it light shining down on the building.

“This way, hop over the fence.” Alex replied to everybody while helping Zoey and Chance over the fence, which was easy because they both wore a t-shirt and pants. But for Ida it was hard because she was wearing a outfit and Alex had to help lift her up by her butt (kinda squeezing it to, to help her) which was hard for Alex to do because he was touching his love (his arms went numb because of this) also not to mention he got a perfect view of her underwear while helping her over the fence too (again this was hard for Alex to help Ida). They then ran out of the dark alley toward the bright lights of the city.

“Come back here!”  The cop yelled but was still a tad far behind them, but still running after them.

“He must be new to this kind of thing.” Alex said to himself still running away from him. They cop was only your standard kind of cop no one special really. Then it hit them, the bright lights of the city and the smell of it gave Alex even more strength as they reached the end of the dark alley. It looked everything Alex wished it would be (he only been there a few times, never there to fully take it all in). It wasn’t hard for Alex to figure out that they were in Times Square. Then an idea popped into his head of how to get away from the cop.

“Come on this way down into the subway station.” Alex yelled because it was so loud in the city. They ran down into the station to lose the cop.

“I have them now, they can’t get away from me.” The cop said to himself and chased the teens down in the station. Then down in the subway station he saw one of teens entering the subway trying to get away so he hopped on the train to capture the person. He pushed people out of the way causing a scene but as he caught up to him, it was someone else with the same jacket that the one boy in the group had. Before he could think of where those teens were, the subway started to move and the last thing he saw before going into the tunnel was the teens he was trying to get were waving goodbye to him. He was livid and banged on the door to get out but he was stuck on the train.

“What a dumb ass cop you would think they would be smarter here but no, they’re just as dumb as the cops in our town.” Alex replied now relieved because they lost the cop on the subway and him and the group walked up and out of the subway station.

“Aren’t we lucky that your jacket was common or he would have found us.” Zoey said now also relieved.

“Don’t worry it was either this or we would have got lost in the late night crowd in Times Square so he couldn’t find us. Trust me I ‘am a smart kind of guy I never was getting caught (or Ida for that matter).” Alex replied.

“So…now what?” Chance replied to the group sounding clueless of what to do.

“We go the hell home before any more cops come looking for us.” Ida replied to the group now in a happy mood.

With everyone being happy to lose the cop Alex came up a new plan which was to hop into a cab and heads toward the bus station to go home since the car was still at the parking garage. And there probably cops still swarming the place for what reason Alex couldn’t figure out why. But all he could do was to enjoy cuddling with Ida in the back of the cab as they rode towards the bus station to go home. Alex also wondered what happened to that jerk Luke but he couldn’t care less because he was spending time with his dream girl (who he saved from a string operation and her friend’s which is also like an added bonus).  As they reached the bus station (which was big and complex inside) Alex and Ida said there final goodbyes to Zoey and Chance and then hopped on the next bus home. While on the bus Alex checked his phone to see what time it was and it was almost going on 3:00 in the morning but didn’t care, it was the beginning of a long weekend which he was going to enjoy with Ida who he sat close to in the back of the bus still cuddling him.

“Does this happen often when you come to the city”. Alex replied in a silly tone.

“No, not really maybe because you came along and maybe that why the cops came because you never partied before.” Ida replied back while she giggled.

“Oh really.” Alex replied in silly sarcastic tone.

“Yes really.” Ida replied. “Also sorry about Luke, he such an ass and I wished I never dated that ass hole, also I ‘am sorry for him punching you in your face.” Ida replied again.

            “It’s ok Ida I’ll be fine it not like I never took a punch to the face before.” Alex replied. “Also if you don’t mind what did you mean by pictures back at the club about Luke… if you’re willing to tell me, if not that’s ok just asking though?” Alex replied.

“Alex if you want to know it pictures of his multiple girlfriends whom he cheated on all of them.” Ida replied.

“Oh…. well, anyway that jerk doesn’t deserve a girl like you.” Alex replied slightly blushing.

“Thanks, and I glad to have someone like you.” Ida replied also slightly blushing. 

“Oh… thank you.” Alex said now fully blushing.

Soon after they went back to cuddling and then Ida phone vibrated and she took it out her pocket and looked at it for a minute and giggled and put it back into her skirt outfit’s jacket.

“You would believe what I just heard from Zoey.” Ida replied to Alex in a happy tone.

“What happened?” Alex replied confused.

“Luke and his asshole friends are going to jail because they got caught trying to escape the club, and when they got caught, Luke put a fight with the cops but it didn’t end well and now he and his buddies are going to jail.” Ida replied.

“Did she say why the cops came?” Alex replied curiously.

“She said the cops heard about the club selling alcohol to minors and illegal use of drugs.” Ida replied.

“Oh, I knew someone was smoking something, the smell was lingering in the drinking lounge when I went to go sit down.” Alex replied.

“Oh well, at least Luke got what he deserved.” Ida replied.

“Hope he doesn’t drop the soap.” Alex replied in a silly voice, when then they both started to laugh at Alex’s joke.

“Well anyway will be home soon so yeah.” Alex replied

“Well that leaves me enough time to do this.” Ida replied and then grabbed Alex by his shirt and pulled him in close for a long passionate kiss which Alex really enjoyed along with his mind running wild at this. When they were done, which to Alex it felt like forever and he liked but wished it would have lasted even longer. Alex was fully blushing along with Ida who was red in her cheeks they were both also breathless and looking in each other eyes for more and then kissed again this time with more passion. When they were done, Alex moved away from Ida’s lips.

“W-wow that what a kiss feels like, and also Ida…..this was my first kiss and it….um felt like…. umm magic because of you.” Alex replied fully blushing while looking down.

“Um…..you’re welcome and thank you and um this was my first kiss too, yeah I know me Ida never being kissed before, but I was only kissed on my cheek never on the lips.” Ida replied fully blushing.

“This was your first kiss for real?” Alex replied still blushing.

“Yes and it fell like magic.” Ida replied also still blushing.

Alex just sat his seat now thinking that he gave the love of his life her first kiss and in return also getting his first as well. Not to mention he kissed the most gorgeous girl in school which no jerk, jock, or asshole ever did before him.

“Well, now that’s over, please wake me up before we get home and when we do the first thing I’ am going to do is wash up because of that smelly back alley not to include my skirt got torn a bit but it will be ok though.” Ida replied still blushing.

“Yeah I kinda smell too and my jacket got torn a bit too but it will be ok.” Alex replied still blushing.

With that Ida drifted off to sleep while on Alex’s shoulder, and then Alex went to sleep. This time when Alex dreamed he was on the mountains again just doing what he wanted to do. Soon after, he went down the side of the beautiful mountain toward a river with a few bushes near it and he saw the fishes of the mountain, swimming calmly in it. Then he stuck his feet in it and the fish swam away. Then again he was alone with the clear blue skies and the mountain and the sun was shining. While sitting along the clear blue river he heard a crash from a brush. He then got up to see what it was, as soon he got to it, it was a frog crooking then it hopped away. Soon after he lost interest at looking at the frog and turned around and went backed to the river to enjoy the water rushing pass his feet. But he heard a noise from the river and he followed the sound which led him to the top part of a water fall. After that Alex found his way down the mountain to get to the waterfall. When he got towards the waterfall he saw a tall figure which was Ida and again she was a giantess about still as tall as your normal apartment. It looked like she was taking a shower with the water fall. Alex just stood behind a bush looking at her big butt sway back and forth under the water fall (which put him in a trance). Soon she was done and started to put on here clothes which was a bikini, skirt, and thong which was all made of leaves, as if she looked like a wood elf but she still looked very stunning. Then she walked over to Alex and stood above him. Alex was in shock of her beauty while getting a good look at her sex (the thong was a bit small and didn’t cover everything). Then she bended over and looked at Alex who was still paralyzed with fear again as he was the last time but she just smiled at him. Then she picked him up and placed him, again between her two giant tits. Soon she walked and found a big open area on top of the mountain somewhere and placed Alex on the ground and took off her grass skirt. And the Alex got a perfect view of everything her big round tits along with her big ass and her not so covered sex.

She then, laid on her back, and opened her legs and pointed towards her awaiting sex. At first it seem too big for Alex but then he licked with greed and rubbed his hands around her glistening sex which made giantess Ida moan with pleasure (all he wanted to do is please her). After the job was done she then lifted him into the air.

“It’s my turn to return the favor.” She replied and then ripped off Alex shorts and stuck out her tongue bring Alex closer to her face. But then dream started to fade and Alex woke up a little mad knowing he almost got what he wanted. But at lease he got to eat Ida’s sex and he loved it he only wished he had dreams like these. Soon after the bus pulled into the bus station and he woke up Ida. After that they both got off and took a cab the rest of the way home but Alex couldn’t shake his dream he had of Ida. As they got home Alex helped Ida into her house.

 

    “Mind if I sleep here my mom doesn’t care what time I get home as long as I call her to make sure everything ok.” Alex replied tired and slightly blushing.

“Sure I’ am kinda lonely here anyway, just crash on the couch right there I’ll be upstairs getting ready for bed ok.” Ida replied also tired and slightly blushing.

Then shortly after Alex went back to sleep hoping to have that same dream again while also thing about the crazy night he had with Ida. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave comments, reviews suggestion for me it always help.

Also another chapter might not be out for a few days so yeah but I will get to the Gts parts soon enough just stay patient