- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry if it been a long time I been busy with school so let’s get back to our story

It was 6:45 PM Saturday it was pitch black outside and it was cold for the middle of winter, around here it gets very cold.

“Damn it really cold outside”. Alex said to himself as he walked over to Ida house but he was on a mission and he was going to see it through regardless if it cold out. As he got to her door he took one last look at what he was wearing which was a very nice red t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans that matched. As he knocked on the door he was very anxious to see Ida (especially being with her).

“Oh hi Alex I see you’re wearing something nice hold on a bit I ‘am almost ready just have to finish putting on makeup”. She said while letting Alex in from the outside cold. When inside Alex couldn’t help it but admire Ida nice house with the nice art on the walls and the brown carpet in the living room which he then took a seat on the nice couch. As he sat there waiting for Ida to come back down he took out his cell phone not a really fancy one but one that can do everyday tasks which also had a touch screen and he began to text to Dan about what was happening. Then Ida ran downstairs.

“Do you like it Alex sorry if it took me a while”. Ida said while beaming a smile at Alex but Alex was lost in her eyes she was gorgeous all over (with or without the makeup to Alex). She wore a nice black and red skirt outfit that showed all the curves on her body (especially her “big” butt and rack).

“You look very stunning Ida in that outfit”. Alex said to Ida blushing.

“Thank you and the same to you to Alex”. Ida replied back now also blushing a bit. Shortly after they got into a conversation about were each other parents were, Alex’s parent (only has his mom) was home watching TV and Ida’s were out to dinner. Then came a honking of a car outside.

“Come Alex it time to go par-ty” Ida replied in a silly voice as they approach the car. It was a blue four door Honda civic which looked decent enough to drive.

“Um Ida can I have a word with you real quick before we get into your friends car”? Alex said in a careful tone.

“Why, Alex something wrong”? Ida replied in a serious tone.

“Umm sorry but I never been to a full on party before if you count little children parties could you teach me how”?  Alex said now looking at the ground next to the car.

“Don’t worry Alex I’ll teach you when we get there” Ida replied back. After that they both entered the car and were off to the city.

It was true Alex never truly partied before that reason being no one would invite him to anything. Also not going the city (NYC) a lot even though he lived an hour away he only been there 3 or 5 times is all he can remember. Most the kids in his school would go there every weekend. But no one would want invite along Alex (poor Alex). As some time passed Alex every now and then looked out the window to enjoy the night and the bright moon along with it as Ida and her two (very chatty) friends (both girls) rode down the slightly busy highway towards the city. As they entered the big city it left Alex star struck it looked very awesome to Alex from his perspective.

“My goodness this city looks completely awesome”. Alex replied to everyone in the car in an excited tone.

“Alex you never been to the city a lot have you trust me once you been here a while things might start to get boring. Ida replied to Alex.

But Alex was still in awe of the bright city before him. Then more time passed as they all rode through the hard streets of the city.

“What that big building right there it looks familiar to me, I forgot the name of it?” Alex replied to everyone.

“Oh that the bus station that can take you anywhere even back to your town” replied the driver who name was zoey.

“Oh”. Alex replied back and the memories flowing back to him about that place.  A few years back he took a trip down south with him and his mother and older sister (doesn’t live with them she in collage upstate) to see the rest of their family down south for a family get together. Soon him and the gang came to a big building with a parking garage.

“What, we’re going to do park here and keep walking in the cold or what”? Alex said now completely clueless what will happen next as they went up the spiral ramp.

“Man Alex you need to get out more, where here this where the party is”. Ida replied to Alex.

“In this sort of empty parking lot, should it be at least more cars here”? Alex replied still confused.

“Most people get dropped off here”. Zoey replied to Alex as everyone got out the car. “Don’t worry Alex it more an underground kind a party”. Zoey replied again.    

                 They then walked over to the side of building that also connected to the parking garage. Alex then saw a big guy who must be the bouncer (guard) obviously and a line full of people trying to get in and next to them was steps that led up stairs somewhere.

            “We have wait in line before we can go upstairs to the party and also you have to pay not us because its ladies get in free night”. Ida said to Alex when it came there turn to go up the stairs Alex then paid his ticket.

“Stay by me Alex if you want to learn how to party and here we party hard”. And when they entered the door Alex saw a world he never seen before, he saw people getting drinks and people just dancing. Then Chance (the fourth girl in the car) and Zoey went off to what appears the drinking lounge which looked like a club bar the whole place looked like your average night club with the DJ in the middle of the floor.

“Damn this room is huge”. Alex said into Ida ear since it was so loud because of the DJ cranking up the music.

“Tell me about it”. Ida replied back to Alex in his ear.

“Um Ida are they selling alcohol drinks at that so called bar”. Alex asked kind of worried.

“Yeah but I don’t drink I did it once and I got sick so I ‘am done with drinking”. Ida replied back.

“Do Chance and Zoey drink that why they went over there”? Alex replied to Ida

“Sometimes but not all the time when we come here though” Ida replied back

“Ok good to know” Alex replied back to Ida

“Also don’t go looking for trouble or these guys will beat you up without a second thought”. Ida said to Alex now walking towards the big dance flood with hundreds of people on it. And it then it became to Alex as the best night ever dancing close with his love of his night. Later on while in the drinking lounge taking a break and enjoying a soda Alex checked his phone it was almost going on to 1:00 in the morning.

“So this is what it like, to party hard. Also some girls in there had some big asses not to mention the racks. Though not many girls were thick and also had what Ida had, who also was turning heads on the dance floor”. Alex said to himself knowing to be lucky to have a girl such as Ida. Shortly after he hopped backed onto the dance floor with Ida and her friends then soon after he was dancing with Ida then came on a slow song and they pulled each other close.

“Thanks for inviting me Ida I ‘am having a great time”. Alex whispered into her ear.                                                                                                                                                          “You’re welcome Alex”. Ida replied back.                                                                        

“Oh no, Alex don’t look”. Ida said into Alex ear with concerned.

“Why what wrong”? Alex replied to her, still hugging her

“It my ex Luke, man on a night like this I thought he would be out with girls and breaking their hearts right now than dancing in the club”. Ida said now walking away with Alex now to go dance on the side of the room to get away from Luke. But it was too late.

“Hey, Ida”. Luke said trying to get her attention but Alex and Ida where now walking faster towards the drinking lounge to lose him. But Luke was still hot on their trail.

“Hold on Alex let me talk to Luke or he won’t leave me alone for the rest of the night or ever if I see him in the city”. Ida replied to Alex now fully confident to stand her ground and Alex stood a good 3 feet from her but ready to jump in if things get ugly in the drinking lounge.

“Hey long time no see Ida”. Luke said to Ida in a sort of jerk-ish tone

“Yeah it been a long time and I wish it would stay that way” Ida said in a not interested tone.

“Come on don’t you remember the good times we had together?” Luke replied to her again in a jerk-ish tone.

“Oh now you care about the times we had together” Ida replied back again in a not interested tone now sounding a little mad.

“Yeah I miss you baby please come back with me (lying) and also now you’re hanging out with losers since when”. Luke said now pointing towards Alex, and Alex didn’t like where this was going.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if it been awhile but I’ll get back into the habit of writing hopefully also leave comments and reviews also helps also I’ll have another ch by the end of the week