- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for the comments and review guys I’ll keep it in mind (sorry this chapter is long)

 

Beep-beep went Alex’s alarm and he woke up to a start and quickly looked around his room to make sure he was in his in room. The alarm said it was 10:00 am.

“What was that all about?” Alex said to himself while he got out of bed and got ready for the morning. As he was in the bathroom doing his business another though popped into his head.

 “I can’t believe I dreamed about her the girl of my dreams” Alex said while brushing his teeth. Then he thought about the dream over and over in his head till he felt butterflies all over his body about his love. Soon after Alex got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast.

“Mom you here?” Alex said while running into the kitchen but all he got was a note on the table saying she out to get some food for the house. Alex then walked over to the pantry to check something.

 “I hope we have syrup because I wanted to make some pancakes.” Then he found an unopened bottle of syrup and then got to cooking. Later on, done with his delicious meal and washing dishes Alex ran back upstairs to play online again. Before he got to the top off the steps he heard a knock on the door.

“Who could that be?” Alex wondered, the only people that ever came to the door was either Dan but he probably sleep at 12:00 in the afternoon and his mother takes long to go shopping. As he opened the door he almost fainted. It was Ida who was texting on her phone.

“Does she ever give that thing a break?” Alex replied in his head then she stopped texting and looked at him.

“Hey Alex…um do you have any sugar I could use because my mom was going to cook later and I ‘am too lazy to walk to the store” She replied with a cute smile and for a moment Alex just melted all over and gazed at her black sweater and black sweat pants (no spandex today).

“Umm I should have let me check… please come in it cold outside” Alex said while leading the way into his house and also not believing what he just said (Alex very timid of Ida).

“Nice house Alex.” Ida said between her texting.

“Thank you Ida.” Alex said blushing at her but she was still texting on her phone.

“Dang her bill must be sky high.” Alex said to himself while entering the kitchen and pulling out the sugar from the cabinet. Then Ida put her phone away into her pocket.

“She finally stopped.” Alex said to himself and amazed she actually stopped texting.

“Who were you texting to let me guess your friend Juillella?” Alex replied to her.

“No it my friend in the city she said she was going to a party and asked if I wanted to come with her and her friends.” Ida replied to Alex.

“Oh really… well here your sugar.” Alex said and handed her the bowl of sugar. Also he was little sad knowing that in his mind no one would ever invite him to a party especially going with Ida his dream girl because he was a so-called nerd/unpopular and more so. 

“Thanks.” Ida said taking the bowl from Alex

“Your welcome.” Alex said happily know that he would do anything for her (literally anything). Then they both walked to the door and then Ida dropped her phone when she bended over Alex got a full view of her butt though it didn’t seem that big due to the fact the sweat pants were a tad baggy. Still, he enjoyed the view and daydreamed about making love to her (rough love). Ida then stood up straight and turned around.

“My gosh is it really that big Alex or you can’t help yourself?” Alex just stood there not knowing what to say. He just stood silent and feared what she might say next.

“Hello I’m talking to you.”  Ida replied now on a borderline serious and no so serious tone. Alex thought hard of what to say.

“Umm sorry but….. I find you very beautiful Ida and I can’t help it.” Alex said while staring from her face to the ground not very confident of what he was saying. But Ida just stood there blushing, biting her lip, and in thought about what Alex just said.

“Wonder why you kept staring at me during study hall and on the bus.” Ida replied back to Alex who now was a more redder than before.

“Sorry…but Ida I always sort of liked you ever since we little and then you left and I missed being with you.” Alex replied now fully looking down at the floor.

“Is it really true Alex or is because of my ass and my rack or I’ll walk out right now because that what boys ever really want from a girl not the girl herself?” Ida asked now in a serious tone. Alex then again thought of what he had to say to her.

“No Ida I love you for you regardless of what you look like.” Alex replied back from the bottom of his heart but this time directly at her face. “Do you ever want to go out to do something together… if you’re willing?”

“Umm sure…and umm I always had a thing for you too ever since we were little too.” Ida replied to Alex now blushing and smiling.

“You’re the one I ever truly liked every time in high school when I ask a girl out who I of sort of liked they would just pretend I’m not there or not care or ignore me or ditch me last minute to say something came up. All they ever did was go out with jerks who cheated on them or used them and I’ll to help them but they as soon as they see me they would see disgust and leave me hanging and go be boyfriends with other jerks and the cycle repeats. As if they can never think why not go out with a good guy who won’t break your heart but their just dumb as fuck.” This all came from the bottom of Alex mind and heart.

“Happened to me sometimes in the city till I met Luke who I thought at the time wasn’t a jerk till one day I caught him cheating in his room. I just went home and cried for days I thought he was different from the rest of them but no I was wrong and to think I almost wanted to have sex with him. And all the stuff we did together just went into the trash did he not care about that at all… in the end all he wanted was my body not me so I just moved on and waited. Ida said with a tear in her eye.

“Sorry to hear that Ida.” Alex said walking over to hug Ida to reassure her everything will be alright.

“Don’t worry Alex I forgot about him a long time ago still I wonder about him time to time.” Ida replied back to Alex.

“Also…umm Alex do you umm…mind coming with me to the city.” Ida replied now blushing again. Alex just stood there now in his mind just singing in victory to be with his dream girl.

“Why sure I didn’t plan on doing anything else on the week-end”. Alex replied back to her also blushing.

“Ok… come to my house around 7:00 and wear something nice ok.” Ida said now fully back to her happy self.

“I’ll be there.” Alex replied back to her then Alex walked her to the door and said goodbye and watched her gorgeous body walked down the street.

“She has the body of an angel.” Alex said now again feeling butterflies all over. “And this is what love feels like.” And Alex ran back into the house to tell Dan everything that happened.   

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 Sorry this story will take time to develop into something but it will get there I’ll promise also keep the comments and reviews rolling in I’ll keep them in mind and thanks for the comments and reviews already.(What will happened next with Ida and Alex in the City)?