- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter things start to get weird

 

“Did she really did something to Luke I don’t believe it”. Dan said to Alex while they played Call of Duty on Xbox.

“I think she did because when she said it I felt a vibe”. Alex said while not trying to get shot by the other players.

“If you say so Alex”. Which then Dan called in his air support which a minute later helped their team win the match.

“Alright man I’am going to sleep it like 1:00 in the morning”. Alex said while taking off his headphones/mic.

“Well goodnight if you want me I’ll be on Xbox”. Dan said

“Night then Dan and don’t put anymore holes in your wall from losing ok” Alex said while remembering the many holes in Dan room wall from losing on Xbox.

“Night” Dan said and with that Alex turned off his xbox and looked at his room which was a mess.

“Better clean it before mom complains about it”. A few minutes later it was perfect for now that is then he walked over to his window and popped his head out for some fresh air (playing Xbox can do that to you. It was pitch black outside except a few houses on the block that their lights were still on. Then a few houses down he saw it, her house the girl he loved, her room light was on. Alex then wondered what she could be doing at 1:00 in the morning then again it was the week-end. Alex then walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and took a leak as soon as he was done he was washing his hands and looked in the mirror. Alex was an average looking guy around 6 feet, average build, a nice face, and pretty eyes (which he was told by a few girls) also he was black. They only thing he was never to be able to understand was that 1 he had a pair of big lips and also a bit larger than average male behind .Probably from his mother the butt the lips where did it come from in the family. He still looked normal through with both these features anyway. With that he hopped into bed and went to sleep instantly (playing hours of Xbox with no break can do that to you).

            Alex dreamed a few dreams some weird (somehow he could never dream a good one for along time) then came this one dream he up in the mountains and there was beauty everywhere (Alex loves the mountains ever since he was little) he was walking around enjoying the world around him and this dream seem very vivid to him as if he was on the mountains again from long ago. He looked in the clear blue skies and the yellow sun he then ran down from part of the mountain top to the little lake near it. He then cupped his hand and took a drink of water and it tasted good. Alex did whatever he pleased on the mountain till he came to another lake and notice something wasn’t right there was a giant sweater it was grey a pair of spandex pants a black bra and a pair of black underwear on the other end of the lake. Alex examined these pieces of clothing then the scent of perfume rolled into his nose it like perfume Ida wore earlier. Alex then walked away from the giant pieces of clothes confused about whom the clothes belong to and when will that person come back. Then while still puzzled about the situation Alex felt a tremor then looked at the ground everything around him started to shake then Alex ran behind a small hill to get off the mountain then it stopped then he looked over the small hill and saw Ida.

“Makes sense about the spandex pants and the perfume”. Alex said while look at her from behind the hill. She took her clothes and put in one pile then she waded into the lake. Alex just stood there shocked about her size and stared at her butt till she got into the lake.

  “Why is she so big, she about the size of a small apartment”. And yet she still looked beautiful but deadly because of her size. “It looks like she taking a bath in the lake”. Alex said while walking a bit closer to her, he had to see her he wanted to see her gorgeous body. He sat on rock next to the lake while she took a bath, luckily she had her eyes closed. Time to time he would get splashed with water because she would adjust herself in the lake but he didn’t mind. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly at Alex, Alex was paralyze with fear of her gaze at him of what might happened next. Then she stood straight up and Alex fell to the ground because of her stunning body and felt very numb all over. She then got out of the lake and started to put on her clothes and shined a smile at Alex. Alex couldn’t believe what he was seeing even though it was dream but he was still happy. While putting her clothes on her lovely body swayed backed and forward along with her butt jiggling here and there. After she was done she looked just as gorgeous as before.

            “My goodness she like a goddess”. Right before he could think of something else she walked over to him and lifted him into the air and brought him to her face. She just smiled at Alex and Alex felt completely paralyzed with fear.

            “You are a cute little boy aren’t you”. She said while plucking a giant kiss on Alex. Alex then felt some of the fear slip away from him and knew he would be ok.

“What are you going do to me”? Alex said paralyze with fear. She then tilted her head

“Keep you for myself”. She said with a cute giggle and walked down from the mountain with alex still in her hand. In her path she didn’t seem to care about the trees and stepped on them or anything for that matter.Then she stopped and raised Alex to her face.

“Where should I put you I don’t want to drop out from my hand by accident”? “That it I know exactly where to put you”. With that she dropped him directly above her big tits. Alex then landed softly in between her breast and felt the warmth from then and then drifted to sleep.

“Sleep tight”. She said while looking down at Alex to make sure he ok. 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this story may time to develop in to something but it will be soon. Also comments and suggestions are welcome.