- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where things start to pick up.

When Josh woke up, he was in complete darkness. Thankfully he carried a little pocket flashlight with him at all times, so he was able to turn that on and kind of find his way around. As he waking he tripped over something. When he shined his flashlight on it, he saw that it was Tony. At this point he thought he was dreaming, and started pinching himself to see if he could wake up. He started shoving at Tony who seemed to be un-conscious. With a final shove, Tony jumped up and fell into Josh. They both screamed, but then realized that they had bumped into each other. Josh said to Tony, “I don’t even know if this is real, but I think we’ve been teleported somewhere.” Tony said he wasn’t sure what was going on.

 

  All of the sudden the ground started shaking beneath them, it was almost as if an earthquake had erupted and they were directly on the fault line. As they were thrown down, the rumbling stopped. All of the sudden, the ground they were on was jolted up, and they went flying down into another surface. Josh planted face first into the ground, but Tony landed at the right angle to see what was going on. As he looked up, he screamed “WHAT THE HELL?” Josh looked up, and to their complete astonishment, Tonya (who was supposed to be 500 miles away) stood above them holding black gym shorts. She looked to be the size of a skyscraper. This is when Josh said, “I know this can’t be real.” Unfortunately for the two boys, not only were they really in such a dangerous situation, but Tonya had no idea, and she couldn’t help them.

 

  They tried screaming her name, but that was to no avail. They watched as she pulled her pants down, exposing her panties. Both Josh and Tony became very erotic as they watched her put on her gym shorts. When she got those on, she put her socks and shoes on, and walked out of her room. The two were amazed at what just happened, and couldn’t even begin to understand how it was possible. All they knew, was that they needed a plan, and needed one fast.

 

  They decided to look around what they thought was her apartment. As they slid under the door, they saw that they were right. However, the apartment was so huge to the two boys, that it seemed like exploring a new continent, every time they went into a new room. They were walking around, when suddenly the door flung open, and Tonya walked in. She took off her shoes and immediately went into her room. She stripped her clothes and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. Because she owned her own apartment, she could walk around the entire thing completely naked, and not have to worry about anything. When the door to her room opened up, Josh and Tony stood in amazement staring at the beautiful goddess Tonya had become. Her breasts were the perfect size, and shook when she walked. Her hair was flying in the wind, her pubic hair was like a thick black bush, but it was cut into a Brazilian. Her stomach muscles were well developed. Josh was only thinking about the meals she had digested in there. She walked over to the bathroom opened the door and walked in. Josh and Tony quickly ran in.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this chapter, you're gonna love what's coming next