- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just an introduction to the story. I'm just setting up the scene, and doing most of the Character development. Things will start to pick up around the second or third chapter

  Tonya, Tony, and Josh were three best friends. They had been that way ever since they met in the 2nd grade. Tony and Josh had both had feelings for Tonya, but they wanted to avoid a love triangle, so they decided to just stay friends. Tonya was going to the local community college, but both Tony and Josh had decided to go to a University. Because they were all going to different colleges, they would be split up for the first time. Before they went off in their separate directions that fall, they wanted to have an eventful summer, they would never forget. For Josh and Tony, that eventful summer would be much more than they bargained for.

 

  Tonya had dark blonde hair, brown eyes, was about 5 feet 7 inches, and had a smile that could power a small city. She was a rather quiet and conservative girl. She was very much into abstinence and modesty. That’s probably why she was never accepted very well by most of the girls that went to her school. However, Josh and Tony looked past that, and were very acceptant of who she was.

 

  Tony had black hair, brown eyes, was about 6 foot, and had tanned skin. In all essence, he was a natural born Italian. He was the most Athletic of the three, playing on the High School’s basketball team, baseball team, football team, hell he was even on the swim team. Tonya always had a “thing” for him because of his athleticism. But she kept that a secret.

 

  Josh had long blonde hair that came down to the back of his neck. He was about 6 foot 2, and had fair skin. He was a bit nerdy, but was still a good friend. He was very knowledgeable with computers, and such. About the time all three started High School, Josh developed a deep liking towards Tonya. He actually started dreaming about being eaten by her, and even once tried to smell her underpants. These feelings digressed however, and by 10th grade, he was pretty even keel, and wanted to remain good friends with her.

 

  The three friends did many things all summer, but at the end decided to go camping for a weekend. At the end of their camping trip, they came back home, and said their goodbyes, because they were all leaving the next day. The next day came quick, too quick, and as they said their goodbyes, a thunderstorm approached. Tonya said it was the God’s crying because three un-splitable friends were being taken away from each other. They all promised to keep in touch, and try and get together when they could.

 

  3 months passed, 6 months, 1 year. Finally the three best friends had all but forgotten about each other. They had moved on and were making new friends. That’s where this story starts. It was a rainy September afternoon, just like the day when the three had parted ways. All three were in class when, even though they didn’t know it, at the same time Joe and Tony had this really horrible feeling and had to be excused from class. They went back to their rooms, and with a flash of light so bright, you would’ve thought it was a bomb going off, the two were knocked out instantly. They awoke later on to find a horrific surprise.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, this is just a prologue to the actual story. I hope to get things picking up around the second chapter.