- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is a long chapter, longer than anyother chapter I'm anticipating. I just had a real steady stream (no pun intended) of ideas, and didn't want to loose them. Plus I was able to make them fit into one "module" of the story. This one has a lot of action, and will be a turning point for Josh in deciding whether or not he should do what the giantess says.

Katie was 5’ 5”, she had long brunette hair that she brushed straight down. And she wore a pink headband on the top of her head. She was also very thin and athletic. As Josh watched her change her shirt, he saw all her muscles around her stomach and intestines area. He got chills thinking about how strong her body was, and what it could do to him. On this day, she was wearing gym shorts a green t-shirt, and a pair of black flip flops. Walking over to take a bath, she started to strip her clothes off. Josh watched in amazement as her clothes came off. First her shirt and bra. Her breasts were just like tonya’s, they weren’t too big, but not too small either. They were just right. She took off the rest of her clothes, and Josh just stood and watched the 500 foot goddess, in all her beauty. He was enjoying himself, until she picked him up, and went eye to eye with him.

 

  Laughing, she said, “alright Josh. If you’re going to stay in my house, you’re going to pay rent. You’re going to do anything and everything that I ask, no questions. If you question anything, I’ll give you the most horrible and painful experience, you’d ever think about going through. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Josh just nodded his head, not even sure how to respond in words to what Katie just said. “Good” she said. “Now the first thing you’re going to do, is help me take a bath. I want you to clean every nook and cranny on my body.” Katie walked over and started running the water. When the tub filled up, she hopped in, still holding Josh. She said, “alright, I’m going to lay back, and you’re going to clean my female parts. You’re going to lick my pussy until it’s nice and clean. I’ve done a lot of peeing today, so it’s going to taste really bad.” She laid back, exposing her vagina up above the water enough for Josh to clean it. She lowered him in, Josh tried pleading with her not to, but she wouldn’t hear it. He started licking, her lips tasted so horrible, that he almost passed out. Finally she said, “Alright slave, that’s enough. My pussy feels really clean now.” Josh started begging, “Please, Katie, let me go.” Katie just laughed and said, “the only place you’re going, is to your next cleaning assignment. My ass is really dirty. Chicken just runs through me, and it leaves a mess when it reaches its final destination. So, you’re going to go in and clean it out.”

 

  Katie bent over, and put Josh, who was screaming for his life, into her butt hole. She forced it opened, and pushed him up as far as he would go. She yelled, “start cleaning slave.” Scared for his life, he started scraping poop off of her inner walls. After about 10 minutes, he could hardly breathe. With a final breath, he yelled, “Please Katie, I’m going to die.” She pulled him out, with a very disappointed look on her face. She said, “You didn’t even begin to clean me slave. I’m going to punish you now. Josh screamed as he thrown in the toilet bowl. Swimming like a mad man, he tried to grab a hold of the sides but just couldn’t. Just then, Rachel walked in. Rachel was about 5’8” had long black hair. And always wore some kind of skirt, or sun dress, along with a hairband, and in the spring, summer, and fall, flip flops. Not even realizing that Josh was in the toilet, she walked over and sat down. Josh was immediately covered in darkness. In a constipated tone, Rachel said, “Oh my God, that burger that I had last night just wrecked my stomach. I had to take a shitload of anti-acids last night. Now I feel like I’m about to have Diarrhea.” Katie fake sympathized with Rachel, while secretly laughing in her mind at what Josh was about to go through.

 

  She started with a steady flow of pee, but stopped after about ten seconds. All Josh could hear was farting, and Rachel humming some tune. Suddenly, he was greeted by a stream, but it wasn’t pee, as there were little chunks accompanying the stream. Josh passed out due to the smell, but woke up a few minutes later. He woke up to a crackling sound. Almost like bones were crunching, it was a god awful sound that he just couldn’t ignore. All of the sudden, he was pushed underwater with great force by a piece of poop that was ten times his size. Finally, Rachel was finished. She wiped herself several times, cluttering the bowl with toilet paper. When she got up, Katie said, “Dang girl, you had a lot to say.” Rachel laughed, “Yeah it’s really funny to think about how an 800 pound cow can get reduced to nothing but diarrhea like that.” She went to flush, but Katie said, “Wait, I have to go too, don’t waste water.” Rachel pulled down her dress, and walked out of the room. Katie stared into the bowl, looking for any life signs of Josh. She saw floating around, holding on to a piece of poop, so he wouldn’t drown.

 

  Looking over the bowl, she said, “How did you like that Josh? Get ready for round two.” She sat down and started laughing. She said, “I can feel it coming down, here it comes.” Josh went to scream, but didn’t, cause there was nothing screaming would really do for him at this point. Katie started humming, and tapping her feet. She loved the feeling of poop as it exited her body. It was like the weight of the world being lifted off of her shoulders. Plus she loved the feeling of taking something that was once living, and reducing it to a little turd. This almost made her happy, when she went to poop. Happy enough, that she would tap and move her feet around, and she would hum too. Especially as the poop was coming out. Josh looked up, and vaguely saw a large turd coming right towards him. He tried to swim out of the way, but just couldn’t. The turd was long and almost pushed him too far underwater to swim back up. She dropped another long turd that splashed the water all over the place. Katie said, “All finished” in a cheerful tone, almost sounding like a little kid. She got up, and pulled the flush handle. Josh screamed as he was spinning around, and was about to be sucked away. But at the last second, Katie pulled him out. She cleaned him off in the sink, washing all the poop that had stuck to his clothing. She put him up to her face and said, “Do you have any idea what I can do to you? I just pooped out some ham from last night. That pig was probably living a happy life. But then, one day, the farmer came along and killed it. Packaged up the meat, and my Aunt bought it and cooked it. I ate it, and just felt it slowly melt away inside my stomach. Then, my body told me it was time to relieve myself and get rid of the waste that I didn’t need anymore. All I had to do was push, and the poop just slid right out. With two pushes, something that was once a 500 pound beast of an animal, became two long turds floating around in my toilet. I can do that same thing to you Josh, it’s your decision.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

As you can see, Katie loves to play mind games with her victims. Torturing them until they break. I feel that while both Katie and Rachel are giantesses who enjoy dominating, Katie is plotting things that are way more insidious.