- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

first of all, it has come to my attention that the story doesn't exactly follow what happened that summer in question. I apologize for this, I can't change the title now though. So if you're reading and a little confused about the times, it's because it's happening in the fall.

The next day came, and Josh was exhausted. He was up all night just thinking about Tonya’s body compacting Tony and converting him into something completely useless. Tonya rolled out of bed, and put her clothes on, but Josh noticed that this time, Tonya didn’t go to the bathroom. Instead she just walked down her stairs. Josh quickly hopped on her pant legs and followed her down. She sat on the couch and flipped the tv on. Josh, climbed up and tried to get on her face. He got to her neck, and hit her on the face a couple of times. His hand, not any bigger than her eyelash, so he wasn’t sure how much attention he was getting, If any at all. When she felt him, however, she screamed and jumped back. The force immediately knocked Josh back onto the couch. Tonya picked him up, and just looked at him. She said, “You don’t look like a bug. But what are you?” He started screaming trying to get her attention, "TONYA! IT'S ME JOSH!" Tonya said, "oh my god. How long have you been like this?" Josh responded, "a few days. But you need to know something. Tony, tony is dead." Tonya just stared at him for a few minutes. Eventually she just broke down and started crying. Her tears falling on josh like huge buckets of water. Sobbing, she said, "how did he die?" Josh said, "you ate him."

 

  Tonya screamed in horror, she said, "OH MY GOD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ATE HIM?" josh replied, "when you ate that thing you thought was an ant. That was tony." Tonya couldn't pull herself together. She just couldn't bear the thought that she killed someone. For about two hours, she just kept crying and blowing her nose. Every time she blew, josh was blown back. Finally she said, "I'm sorry josh, but no one can find out about this." She stuck him in her sock so he wouldn't climb out, and she left her dorm.

 

  It smelled really horrible inside her shoe. So bad, that Josh almost couldn’t breathe. He was constantly pushed up against the wall of her tennis shoe, by her foot that was moving back and forth. Finally she stopped, and pulled him out. Josh was really confused at this point, because he just wasn’t sure what was going on. Tonya was in a room full of girls, Josh presumed was her friends. She said to the girls, Katie, Rachel, I need to show you something.” She pulled out josh and showed him to the two girls. They were both astounded at the little guy. Katie said, “do you think we could borrow him for a little bit?” Tonya replied, “Actually, that’s what I was wondering. Something really bad happened, that I don’t really want to go into details on, and I can’t keep him anymore.” As Josh sat in her hands, he shuttered at the fact that his future life was being determined by two giantesses. She said, “I need you to take him for me.” Katie and Rachel replied “sure” in a very pleasured tone. Tonya thought that Josh was going to be safe with them, but little did she know their actual intentions. As she walked out the door, Josh screamed for her to come back, but she just couldn’t hear him. As the door shut, he felt his very life being taken away.

 

  Katie put him right up to her mouth. She just stared at him, looking very curiously. She said, “We’ll I guess there is no point in trying to figure out what you are. I’m just going to eat you anyway.” Josh screamed as she threw him in a container and put a lid on it. He was no match for her huge hand that just tossed him in. She walked away laughing, and thinking about ways she was going to enjoy her next meal.

 

Chapter End Notes:

*SPOILER ALERT* if you actually scrolled all the way down to read the end notes before reading the chapter (I've done it before too, you're not alone :) ) Then don't read this end note, until you actually read the chapter, cause it will give the chapter away. Otherwise, completely ignore this message.

 

 

This chapter actually writes Tonya out of the story. I felt that it was time to move on from her character and introduce some new ones. There will be a lot more description about Katie and Rachel in the next chapter. And lot more action is to come.