- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apologize for the longe hiatus I've taken from writing this story. To make it up to you readers, I put a lot of thought into this chapter and the following to come.

  Josh looked up at the clock and saw that it was about 5:30 in the afternoon. He had pretty much spent the day twiddling his thumbs, And trying to figure out how to get Tonya’s attention. Then, Tony had a sudden idea. If he could somehow get on top of Tonya’s head, maybe he could swing down in front of her eyes and get her attention. It was risky, but he knew it was probably his only chance.

 

  Just then, the door swung open, and Tonya walked in, put her school books down, and hung her jacket up. Tony took the chance and jumped onto her leg. He was holding on for dear life, but was making progress scaling up her leg. Because he had a lot of upper body strength, he propelled himself upwards and finally reached her neck. While reaching for her hair, he slipped and fell straight into her bra. Her boobs weren’t ridiculously huge, but they were big enough that he was trapped in between them. The sweat in between her breasts was so intense, that Tony could hardly breathe. In a last attempt, he propelled himself forward and grabbed her hair. He was hanging on to her neatly groomed pony tail by a hair (no pun intended) He quickly scaled up her hair, and got on the top of her head. His mission was half over. He waved his hands, and Josh was just able to see him signaling that he reached the top. The second part was going to be harder.

 

  He hung down from her head, right in front of her eyes. She screamed and jumped back, thinking it was a bug. She picked up tony and laughed, her voice booming and almost deafening to tony. She said, "the only thing you stupid ants are good for, is torture". She tilted her head back and slowly lowered tony in. He screamed for help but just couldn't be heard. Josh watched in horror as tony was greeted by tonya's tounge. She wrapped it around him, sucking and slobbering on him. Finally she dropped him in and took a big gulp. Josh screamed as he watch tony pass down her throat as a lump. When tony reached her stomach, Tonya said, "don't squirm around too much. You're just going to be digested into a little turd that I'll just poop out and flush away". Josh almost fainted when he came to that realization. He had to pull himself together though, josh was gone.

 

  Later that evening, josh snuck onto Tonya's stomach and just listened. He was horrified at the sounds of his friend being digested. Her stomach would squirt, then growl, shift, and squirt some more. Then he felt as her food was pushed beyond her stomach. There was a growl and some gas involved. She got up off the couch and went to go put her Pajama's on. Josh followed her in, and watched as she undressed. He watched as she pulled her top off. All he could think about was tony. She pulled off her pants and turned around. He just stared at her butt, thinking about how that was going to be Tony's only escape route now. She put on some pajama pants and climbed in bed, tired from everything she had done that day.