- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things really start to pick up now, but believe it or not, this is just the beginning.

As Joe and Tony ran in to the bathroom, Tonya quickly sat down on the toilet. She started her stream, her pee hitting the toilet bowl was louder than any sound the two had ever heard. She farted, and grunted, but seemed to be constipated. Then she pulled some toilet paper off the roll, folded it, and wiped her vagina. She wiped herself one more time, to be sure that all the pee was wiped off her skin. She stood up, flushed the toilet, and walked into the shower to begin cleaning her sweaty body.

 

  She finished her shower, and stepped out. Her goddess like body was now gleaming in the light. She dried her body off, and dried her crotch really well. This made Josh get a bigger erection than he had ever had before. He tried to act upon his erection, but didn’t have time as he had to jump out of the way to avoid being crushed. Josh and Tony ran as fast they could to follow her into her room. She shut the door and pulled out what looked to be pajamas. She put them around her feet, and as Tony went to get a better view of her private areas, he tripped and fell. By his luck, he fell right into the middle of the pants. Josh watched as Tonya promptly pulled up her pants, and Tony went right up inside. Josh climbed onto Tonya’s foot as she climbed into bed and shut off the light. As she went to sleep, Josh tried to climb into her pants, to get Tony out. He crawled up her leg on the inside of her pants, and finally got to her crotch area.

 

  Tony was inside of her vagina feet first, his head just barely sticking out. He was getting sucked in farther and farther, as Tonya’s vaginal wall muscles were contracting and relaxing. He was screaming for help but Josh couldn’t pull him out. He held onto Tony’s head and pulled with all his strength. They both went flying backwards, but survived the crash. They both decided to sleep on top of Tonya’s pubic hair, as gross as it seemed, so that they could keep warm for the night.

 

  She tossed and turned in the night, Josh and Tony having to constantly adjust their position. Late in the night, she farted, and it stank so bad, that the two were gasping for breath. They couldn’t fall asleep, because they risked Tonya rolling over and crushing them both. It was a horrible night, but the two were glad to be alive. They may have drifted off for a little while, but they awoke when Tonya’s alarm went off and she rolled over on her side. Immediately they were jolted forward and grabbed onto her pubic hair as she stood up. They were dangling, holding on for their lives, by her pubic hair. She took off her pajamas and the two fell down. She slipped her feet out, and put on some panties, and blue jeans. She then proceeded to put on a bra and a t-shirt. She went into the kitchen and ate breakfast, got her shoes on and walked out the door. Josh and Tony decided to stay in her room for the day while waiting for her to get back.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Keep watching for updates with this story. Like I said, it's just getting started.