- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I’d had a ‘unique’ life to say the least; I’m very different from everyone else. Although anyone who knows me, including family and closest friends, would not think so. I like to call myself a morpher. This is because I actually have no idea what I am. I’ve always noticed strange things I can do that nobody else can, but the true realisation of my abilities only came when I was about 16. Let me take you back:

 

I was at home on a Saturday, alone in the house since my dad was playing golf (though it was just an excuse to go drinking afterwards to be honest), and my mother in work. My older sister (1 year older) was off with her friends in town. I was just starting to get familiar with the various giantess websites having just started to get into the giantess fetish. I loved to imagine various ways a girl could use me when shrunk.

 

So as I finished exploring the depths of my fantasies and started to zip up my pants a thought came into my mind, “What if I could transform my body into anything? Maybe a pair of sexy panties!” This thought drove me wild, when all of a sudden I felt a strange tightening feeling all across my body, no pain but as if it was being pushed in from all sides with my innards being turned to mush. I also noticed that the world seemed to be growing around me! When the sensation finally subsided I opened my eyes and realised I was looking up from the seat of the office chair. Now when I say I was freaked out, it’s an understatement. I tried to move and couldn’t. All of a sudden the door opened and I felt myself move in the ensuing breeze, then my greatest fantasies started coming true.

 

My sister, Hannah, stood in front of me in all her glory. Now she was my sister, but even I had to admit she was a good looking girl, she never had a problem getting a boyfriend, she stood at about 5’7”, with C cup breasts that seemed to have stopped developing some time ago. Her blonde hair went down to the middle of her back. There was one thing different though, she was enormous! I tried to shout up to her but no sound came out. She was looking at the chair, at me! Her huge crane-like hand came towards me and her long slender fingers wrapped around me. This is the first time I got a good look at my body, and what I saw both frightened me and turned me on at the same time. My body was not there, what was there in its place was a skimpy red thong. “There you are”, came a loud noise from above which snapped me back to where I was. It appeared the thong that I had morphed into was hers, or at least she thought so anyway.

 

Without warning she started moving towards her bedroom, now a world of ideas was popping into my head. She left me on her bed, and by this point I noticed I could see in any direction so I watched as Hannah started to take off her tight jeans; this truly was an amazing sight. My sister the giantess was now stripping off her clothes right in front of me without knowing she was being watched. Once her top was off all was left was her underwear, which soon enough was on the floor too. Her magnificent breasts were hanging off her body defying gravity. Her legs opened showing her pussy in all its glory; it amazed me how something so huge could move so gracefully. She then reached for me and before I knew it I was pooled around her feet ready to rise up the length of her long toned legs. I was brought up to her crotch until I was hugging her enormous glory hole between her thighs. I was in ecstasy; however I had no way to release all the sexual tension building up inside me!

 

This is when another idea came to me, if I had done this simply by thought, surely I could make a modification of sorts also? So I focused all my attention on one thought, and this was that I had some way of release, a little nub that could represent my own sexual organ. I focused on this for about five seconds when all of a sudden a flood of pleasure came over me stemming from a nub on the inside of my thong body, facing Hannah’s loins, I came almost immediately, thankfully the amount of cum produced was very small so it went unnoticed by my host.

 

After Hannah got dressed she continued to go about the rest of her day, completely unaware of her brother wrapped around her pussy, and threaded between her succulent ass cheeks. I was in heaven for the entire day. To cut this flashback short, I waited until Hannah had gotten home and was asleep in bed before trying to make my escape. I started planning, if I was able to change my body into an object like the thong, surely I could morph into a reduced version of myself. As I thought about this more possibilities flooded my mind, but I decided to leave them to one side while I first attempted to do it and get back to my own bedroom. So I focused my mind on a 6” tall version of myself. After about five seconds I suddenly realised I could move my arms and legs, and as I looked around the dark room I knew I was shrunken. I stood up and noticed the noise of the sleeping giantess above me. I started to move in that direction, my legs moving of their own accord.

 

I got to the bed and started to climb the sheet which hung to floor level. It was a hard few minutes but as I reached the summit, I realised I was right to do so. What lay before me was a sight I will never forget. The bed seemed to go on forever, but the main attraction was the mountain which lay in the middle. I could see her chest rise a few feet into the air and come back down again, the rhythm of her breathing was my entire world at that moment. I looked towards the head of the bed and I saw her beautiful face, magnified significantly, she looked peaceful.

 

What happened next made me decide to retreat back to my room, knowing I had my entire life to explore my new abilities. I noticed she started to stir in her sleep; she started to turn over to her other side, now this seems harmless, not when the person is eleven or twelve times your size! I lost my footing and nearly tumbled off the edge of the bed. So I decided to retreat to safety, carefully making my way back to floor level and across to the door, which thankfully was open a crack. When I got outside in the light I noticed for the first time I still had my clothes, they must have morphed with me I thought. So with the coast clear I focused on morphing to my proper size and did. I went back to my bedroom and dreamt of wondrous things I could now do.

 

So that was 3 years ago, and now I was a college student in my second year, getting along with my two housemates Jenny and Laura. Jenny was about 5’3”, dark hair (most of the time), B cup breasts at a guess and a gymnast’s body. Laura was around 5’ even; light brown hair, D or DD cup breasts which looked massive on her small frame and had a more curvy body than Jenny. We knew each other well from last year as we were all in the same course and had all fooled around last year together after a class party (best night ever!).

 

I decided a few weeks ago that I trusted the girls with my secret as I figured we would all benefit from it in many ways, they were both good natured but also had naughty sides when it came to sex.

 

If I only knew what lay ahead for me I would have told them sooner...