- Text Size +

Chapter 9

The cat looked at him like he was a delicious snack. He saw the cat like she was a terrifying monster. Sugar Belle scrunched back, did a little wiggle, then... POUNCED! He backwards hopped out of the way! Then he started sliding across the floor. The cat was trying to bat at him, but he would just dodge it. Then it happened. He slid into a crack on the wall. He got in there pretty deep. Sugar Belle could not reach him. Even though she continued to try. He though he was safe, till he noticed, the mini-leash was still outside his safezone! So he quickly pulled it in. But the cat saw this, and started tugging at the leash! He felt himself being pulled towards Sugar Belle. Magnus fought to hold his ground.

Would he become kitty food?

Would he just become her chew toy?

Could anyone save him?

Would anyone save him?

Then he heard and felt footsteps.

He then heard a familiar voice say, "Bad Kitty! Bad!"

He then notice the cat run away.

The voice then said, "It's ok. You can come out now."

He walked out, to see Cherish standing before him.

"I'm sorry! I"m sorry!," he pleaded, "Don't be mad at me!"

She smiled and asked, "Why would I do that? Sugar Belle was the one being naughty sweety."

He then smiled back. She then gave out her hand, as she guided him out of the tiny hole, and onto her hand.

"Let's get you dried off," she said.

After a minute, he was all dried up. The day went by pretty fast. Soon it was time for bed again. Contessa and Conlan were in bed earlier, with Sugar Belle sleeping with Contessa and Skipper sleeping with Conlan. Magnus was sleeping in his box bed, when he had a terrifying dream.

He was trapped in Conlan's butt being chased by Sugar Belle!

He woke up with a start! He was then contemplating, on the dangers of staying there. He figured she had to have an antidote, but where would she put it? Backpack? Too Obvious. Dresser? No. He would have been able to get it then, and she was too smart for that. Then it hit him. In the cupboards! It's high up, and out of the way.

He carefully slid the mini-leash off of him. It gave a slight mettalic noise, but he hoped, that Cherish was a sound sleeper. He carefully liftted the box, to see, that she was fast asleep. He then snuck out, and using the mini-leash as a rope, he carefully climbed down. Then he used it, to guide him upstairs, and into the kitchen, He was thankful, that no one, especially Sugar Belle was awake at this time.

He got to the first cupboard... opened it up... to find... nothing. He turned around to climb down, but looking right at him, was Cherish!

"You're supposed to be asleep!," he yelled to her.

She picked him up, gave his butt some quick flicks, then scolded, "You know the rules! Tiny Man!"

"Screw your rules! Turn me back right now!"

"You were looking for the antidote?"

"Yes!"

"Why?!"

"Sugar Belle!"

"Look. I talked to kids' parents, and the promised, that the next time they are to be babysat, the pets will stay there."

"Can't you just return me to normal?!"

"No. Not until you learn to behave yourself. And besides tommorow the kids go back home. I only babysit them, on Saturdays."

"Oh ok."

"I'm glad you understand, but you did break three of my rules."

"Wasn't the spanking enough?"

"No. I'm afraid you might do this again. So..."

She opened up the back part of her pants and panties, and dropped him in.

"In you go," she said.

She then went back to bed. She then covered up, and laid down.

"You will only be let out, for food, when I need to use the restroom, when you need to use the restroom, and for fresh air. Now... Sleep tight. Tommorrow morning I'm taking a bath."

Chapter End