- Text Size +

Chapter 1

Magnus Guido, was like any other seventh grader, he went to middle school, he went to the mall, he played videogames, he read comics, and he watched a lot of shows. Now he also has a bad habit. You see, he is a bully. Now before you look at his friends, he is a chosen loner. Now before you look at his videogames, comics, or shows, they are all not that violent. He likes the more cartoony stuff. But he would never admit it. Now back to the fact, that he is a bully. You see, he likes to dominate others. Now he hardly ever fought, but when he did, even full grown men, were said to back down from him. He had just gotten home. He was sitting on his bed, reading a comic, when he heard his mom say, "Magnus Guido! You are in so much trouble mister!" He got up, wondering what could be the big problem. Then he headed into the living room. It was a one-story three bedroom house. There standing before him, was Cherish Seraphim. She was a fellow student, in all his classes, and the "butt" of most of his jokes. She spoke up, "Every day, you decided to pick on me." He then replied, 'When?" "Let's look at this week shall we? Monday, you put maggots in my lunchbox. Tuesday, you put a photoshopped picture of me, called Titanic Tush on all the lockers, but mine. Wednessday, you whipped pebbles at me. Thursday, you forced tickled me, but when I tried to stop you, you slapped me. And today, you smacked me, on my bottom. And this was going on for a month now. And I asked you everytime, to stop, but you refused. And you even tried to threaten me." "Where's your proof?" She then took out a videocassette. And she puts it in. It shows him doing exactly what she said he did. "Got it from Mrs. Roler," said Cherish. Magnus looked at his parents, they were not amused. "YOU'RE DEAD!," he yelled at her. He was about to hit her, when his mother, stopped his fist! "That is enough young man!," she scolded him. As she let go, he turned to walk away, and said, "I'll go to my room then." But then Cherish said, "But that's not your punishment." He was then grabbed by his mother again. Cherish continued, "You see, I love to babysit as well as petsit. Everyday after school, I would look for good oppurtunities to do a job. I also like science. In fact I created a program, which I dubbed 'project: shrink sit." And you are going to be my first subject." "That's impossible! You're crazy!," he yelled. Then his mom showed him, a real live horse, but that was in the palm of her hand. It was a shrunken clydesdale! His mom then said, "I already signed the papers." And with that, his punishment, was soon to start.

Chapter End