- Text Size +

Chapter 7

He could not believe this was happening. This little girl, was treating him like a doll. A baby doll! He tried to get up, but Contessa pinned him down.

"Babies DO NOT WALK!," she scolded.

Scared he decided not to move, and he said, "Sorry"

"They don't talk either!"

He just laid there. She took out a mini-plastic bottle, and she guided it into his tiny mouth. Magnus had no choice, but to pretend to suckle. Then she used one hand, guided him to her mountainous shoulder, and "burped" him, with her fingers on her other hand.

Magnus was then laid back down in the crib. She pretended to cook and clean. Then Cherish came in.

"Hey can I feed the baby some strained peas," she asked Contessa.

To which Contessa smiled broadly and exclaimed, "Ok!"

Soon Magnus was strapped into a mini-highchair, as a baby spoon, of peas is "guided" into his mouth.

He tries to protest, but Cherish asks, "Do you want another spanking?"

He gives up. After five minutes, he literally can't take another bite. Then it happens. He starts jolting, wanting to get out. For the combination, of the yogurt cake, jelly, apple juice, and strained peas, were taking a toll on his now tiny body. And he had to go. BADLY. Cherish then hears a tiny whistling sound.

"Hey Princess," said Cherish, "You might want to check the baby."

Contessa picks up the tiny teen, brings his "diapered" butt to her nose, then says, "Stinky! Stinky! You need a change!"

He is soon laid down on another napkin, while the napkin he is wearing, is removed from him. Contessa then gives the "dirty diaper" to Cherish, who goes to the restroom, to flush it down the toilet. When she gets back, Contessa is using a tiny piece of a wetted napkin, as a baby wipe. Magnus could NOT believe this was happening. Not only was he a baby doll to her, but she was now wiping him clean! He soon freely starts crying. Contessa quickly "rediapers" him.

Then she cradles him in her hand, and says, "There. There. There. There. It's alright."

Cherish then said, "Contessa sweety. Would you mind if five minutes, Conlan has a turn?"

She smiled and said, "I don't mind."

Five minutes later, he had his "diaper" removed, leaving him naked again, by Cherish. She then gave him to Conlan, who brought him to the boy's guestroom.

There he was placed in a remote controlled car.

"OK!," yelled out Conlan, "You are a racecar driver now!"

He was now wondering, if he would miss being a "baby."

He had no clue, as to how he would be treated. He knows young boys can be more wild than young girls. He was a young boy once. Then it started. He felt the car ram into the wall! He felt dizzy. Then it hit the wall again! Before it could hit the wall in the third try, Magnus jumped out!

But Conlan picked him up, and said, "Bad Driver! Bad Driver!"

He was to be his toy. For the time being.

Then he was placed in the racecar again. Again he was driven into the wall. And again he jumped out.

Conlan was not pleased. And he wanted Magnus to be punished.

Magnus was gonna learn the hard way, that even seven year old kids, would be given control of him.

He looked at the tiny teen, and said, "Cherish said that I could do this."

Then he pulled his pants and underwear back, and dropped Magnus, into his butt area!

Then Conlan laid down.

"I'll let you out in five."

Butt he fell asleep.

Chapter End