- Text Size +

Notes 1

Hey first off, I want to say sorry I took so long, to write some of these chapters. It's just I was very busy, with other things. And to be honest, I pretty much forgot I even had this story going. But I am back on it now. Now this is in way part of the story, but it is connected to the story. I am thinking, after every twenty-five chapters (I am planning on having a total of one hundred chapters), I will just write in some random notes. Maybe even get some suggestions from you, the readers. Now these notes, will pertain to my story. Ok no without furtho ado, let's chat shall we?

Now I hope, that you like the story so far. I must tell you, that coming up, with a new chapter does get hard, when time goes on. Especially since, when writing a story, I have to make sure, that the current chapter doesn't contradict previous chapters. For example, If I were to write a story, about a man who is shrunk by his kid sister (which is actually very popular), and make him invincible, to massive weights, that should obviously kill a man, then crush him to death, under his sister's massive heiny, in a later chapter, might cause you, to read it and say, "But in this chapter, he survived her jumping on him! So how can her butt crush him?!" Now to be honest, I am not a fan, of the "crush the shrunken man" theme, because I feel like you can toy with them, without actually harming them. Which is why you won't see them (Melvin and Magnus mostly) be crushed to death, by Cherish. I mean sure, they've been in her bottom. And now they were just trapped in the socks of a little kid, but they're still alive and kicking. Also, I am not a big fan of vore. Don't get me wrong, I mean if you make the shrunken man to be invincible and immortal, so that he would have to be digested, by the giant woman, that to me, is ok. But if he's gonna die, because of her stomach acids, then I personally want to see more of him. I have read a lot of stories, where the lady shrinks a man, and then ultimately eats him. When she could have done more to him. She could have made him her personal slave, or paraded him off as a cute little pet, or maybe even made him into a toy, she could rent to her friends. Now as you can see I don't really like death in transformation scenes too much. Unless they can be pulled off. But they have to be done in a way, that would make sense, and that would be still able to keep the story going.

Plus to be honest, I read a lot of stories, in the first person, where it ends with, "I died that day." And I am trying to figure out, if the character died, then how did he write the story? Which is why a) There are no deaths in my story & b) I am writing in the 3rd person for

Now another thing I should mention, is that honestly, Physical Shrinking, is my second favorite transformation. I believe, that there are about eleven transformations, with my top five being 5. Inanimate Transformation, 4. Transgender 3. Animal Transformation 2. Physcial Shrinking 1. Age Regression. Which is why I added in the age regression part. If you want to know what the other transformations are, just ask me.

Now if you have any suggestions or comments, on how I can make this be better, or what I can do next, feel free to comment.

Now I will write my next twenty five chapters, before making another notes section, so I hope you like this little break, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Notes End