- Text Size +

Chapter 25

Magnus and Melvin were starting to worry, about how they would get back. They knew, that it would be nearly impossible for them to travel three miles in their current size. If they were at their original sizes and ages, they could fairly easily walk that distance. But now that they were so tiny, it would most likely take them more than a day to get back. Plus their four year old bodies, would not be able to handle the stress of walking that far. Not to mention, that there are things, that at a normal human's size, are fairly harmless. But at their size, they could spell disaster.

"We need to get out of here," said Melvin.

"I agree," replied Magnus, "Especially since we need our daily spankings, to keep from shrinking any more, than our size right now."

"But how do you suppose we get back home?"

"I don't know. But what I do know, is that we can't stay here. For there is no way, that anyone can tell, that we are here. Our best bet, is to find civilization, and find it fast."

"But how do we do that?"

"I don't know."

While the duo were contemplating what to do, Cherish and Billy, were trying to figure out what exactly happened to the two little ones. While searching around for clues, in Cherish's bedroom, they came across a hole in the wall. A small hole. But inside it, was what appeared to be a stray ant.

"I think," said Billy, "that this here ant must have lured Magnus and Melvin to this hole."

"Magnus? Melvin? Are you two in there?," asked a nervous Cherish.

When there was no reply, Cherish became frantic. She was afraid, that something terrible happened to them. She decided to give her parents a call.

"Hello?," answered her father.

"Daddy?," she asked in a trembling voice.

"What's wrong sweety?"

"Something happened to my charges, and I can't seem to find them anywheres!"

"Ok now I need you, to calm down. And tell me if you have any leads."

"Well we found a mouse hole, in my bedroom."

"Ok I see. Well we will be back home shortly."

Now all cherish had to do, was wait.

Now back at the forest, Magnus and Melvin were still trying to find a way out of their situation.

"I miss Cherish," stated Magnus.

"Me too," replied Melvin.

"When I get back home, I am going to take a bath, and watch some tv."

"When I get back home, I am going to have the biggest juciest burger known to man! Then I'll watch tv with you."

"You might want to take a bath too."

"You think so Magnus?"

"Hey I know so. Besides Cherish is most likely going to make us both take a bath. I mean look at us! We're filthy!"

"Yeah. I guess we are."

And the two laughed away their troubles. But then they heard it. Massive pounding footsteps. From where they did not know. Then they saw it. Three massive sized little boys! They were holding magnifying glasses!

"So what are we gonna do, to all these bugs we found?," asked one of the boys.

"Well we're gonna put them in their new homes of course!," responded the one, who was clearly the leader of the group.

The two looked at each other. New homes? Hopefully they won't suffer that unknown fate! But thenn one of the kids spotted them.

"Hey you guys!," he yelled to them, "there seems to be two tiny tots here!"

"No way!," they said to him, as they took a closer look.

The three were clearly shocked, to see such tiny individuals. Then the leader grew a big smile on his face.

"Do you know who these two are?," he asked the other two.

"No," said one.

"They look familiar," said the other.

The leader then stated, "These two are Magnus and Melvin. The two who have been shrunk by Cherish. Now if they're here, that must mean, that their lost, and we can return them for a reward."

"So let's do this now!," proclaimed one of the lackeys, in a greedy manner.

"Patience," demanded the leader, "We can first have some fun with them."

Then the leader picked them both up.

"Now how are we gonna carry you?," mock asked the leader, to the two shrunken and regressed heroes, "I don't want to drop you from my hands. And you might get lost in my pockets," an evil grin appeared on his face, "hey I know! It's perfect!"

He then took off his shoes and socks, placed the two in each of his socks, then put them back on.

"There we are!," he proclaimed proudly to himself, as he then walked off, with his two best buddies.

Meanwhile, Cherish was distrought, over what could have happened to her two charges. When in walked Mr. and Mrs. Seraphim, as well as Magnus' parents, and also Melvin's mom.

"Hey we heard what happened," said Magnus' mother.

Cherish began crying uncontrollably.

"I. am. so. sorry!," she bawled, for she did not know what to do, or even how to get them back.

"It's ok," stated Mrs. Seraphim, "It is not your fault."

"Yeah," added her mother, "Besides we will find them."

"And besides," answered her brother, "I could have also kept a closer eye on them."

Melvin's mother, then said, "We mustn't blame ourselves. We will find them. Hopefully they are safe, whereever they are."

Now Melvin and Magnus could feel that the leader of the three boys, was running, because there was a rapid feeling of pressure and release. Then it stopped.

The leader took of his shoes. They figured, that they must have been at his house.

"Hey kids!," came a female voice.

"Hey mom!," the three replied in unsion.

"You three are filthy!"

"We were just playing in the woods tis all," stated the boy, who thought that our heroes, looked familiar.

"Well you're still filthy! Each of you go upstairs, and take a bath!"

"Yes mom!," they all said in unison.

They two tiny humans, could then hear the leader say to his two brothers, "I have an idea, of what we can do to our new guests."

Chapter End