- Text Size +

Chapter 18

Magnus was staring down Melvin. He wanted to deck his cousin so bad! How dare he do this to him! Then he got an idea. Melvin saw the look on his cousin's face. He tried to run, but Magnus tackled him to the ground. He gave Melvin some slaps! He squealed! Then Melvin retaliated with spanks of his own! It was a literal spanking battle!

"Ok that's enough you two!," ordered Cherish.

But they still kept on fighting against each other. This time, it went to a full on brawl! She effortlessly picks both of them up, and gives them both a swat on their backsides.

"I SAID 'THAT'S ENOUGH!," repeated Cherish in a harsh tone.

"Yeth Therith," they both meekly replied.

"Now you two are coming home with me!"

She then took the two tiny humanoids back to her place. Back at the Seraphim household, Cherish was contemplating what to do, with the two tiny little ones.

"Melvin," Cherish started, "You have interfered with my Shrink Sitter Project, for your own vendetta."

"How did you know I'd be at the mall?," asked Melvin, who knew it was no mere coincidence.

"Lily and Rose told me. Now you had no intention of turning back Magnus to his normal age. Did you?"

"Hell No!"

"Ok. Is there an antidote?"

"Nope. Guess you need to make one."

"Ok. But you will help me."

"Yeah right! I don't have to do anything!"

"Very well."

Cherish then picked up Melvin, and placed him into her own butt!

"Serves you right!," yelled out an overly ecstatic Magnus.

"I wouldn't be celebrating too quickly now," replied Cherish.

"Why?! What did I do?!"

"You did not listen to me, so I will make that a new rule. Rule Number Eight! You will do as you are told. Understand?"

"Yeth."

"Good!"

She then put him into her heiny too as well.

"Ok now you two," she said to them, "Behave yourselves!"

Melvin and Magnus just stared at each other. Neither one of them, wanting to show weakness to the other.

"Hey," said Melvin breaking the ice.

"Hey," replied Magnus.

"Look I want to apologize. With trying to make you younger."

"Why'd you do it?"

"I guess I wanted to always be the BIGGER COUSIN. And then I could get my revenge."

"Was I really that bad to you?"

"Remember that time, you forced me to wear a diaper, simply because I wet the bed?"

"Those were my favorite sheets."

"Yeah well that was just the tip of the ice berg."

"I'm sorry Melvin."

"Me too."

After this long grueling apologetic conversation, both physically shrunk age regressed kids went to sleep. They were both curled up back to back, and sucking their thumbs.

"I think if Magnus does well, he can get to wear clothes," Cherish said to herself.

She then went to get herself a nice snack. Even sitting down, did not disturb the two young ones.

After being out for two hours, Melvin woke up in a cold sweat.

"Magnus! Magnus!," he whispered to his cousin, shaking him awake.

"Huh? What is it?," asked Magnus.

"I had a bad dweam."

"A bad dweam?"

"Uh-huh. I dreamt, that I was trapped in your butt, you were trapped in Cherish's butt, and she was trapped in Daisy's butt! And Daisy and Cherish were getting bigger, while we were getting smaller! I was so scared!"

Melvin soon started crying loudly.

Magnus hugged him, and stated, "There. There. It's all right now. Shh. It's all right now."

It was about five minutes, before Magnus got an idea.

"Hey!," he said, "Wanna pway superhero? Seeing that we are fower again!"

"Shure!," replied Melvin.

They soon got into playing superheroes. Now Cherish could feel, that they were having fun in her butt.

"Hey now!," she said laughing, "Be careful in my tush you two! Tee Hee. Ha Ha! Ha Ha! Ah Ha!"

Chapter End