- Text Size +
Chapter 12

Cherish woke up first.She took Magnus out of her heiny, as she then gave him his morning spanking. It still hurt. Like a hurt. But he was now getting used to it. He was then allowed to use the restroom (a thimble), eat breakfast (sausage, egg, and cheese waffles), and "do homework." Well actually Cherish wrote for him, while he gave out the answers. Then it was time to go to school. So Magnus had to go back into Cherish's tush.

Mrs. Seraphim drove the two to their school. Now since Magnus had all of Cherish's classes, it was easier for her to explain the entire situation, to their seven teachers and principal.

When they got there, Cherish had a light conversation, with Daisy, Lily, and Rose. They were talking about random things in particular. Mostly about boys.

"So do you have a boyfriend Cherish?," asked Lily.

She did not want to answer. She was actually a little embarrassed about it. So she was happy, when the class bell rang. She headed right for class.

Their first teacher, was a Ms. Wright. She was their Grammar Teacher.

"Ok now class!," she called out, "If you look around, you may not see Magnus, but he is here. Am I correct Miss Seraphim?"

"Yes," replied Cherish.

"So where is he?"

"In by butt."

"Can you let him out for us?"

Cherish lifted her butt about three inches from her chair, as she let teeny tiny little Magnus out. She then picked him up and let Ms. Wright show him of to the entire class.

"Now," Ms. Wright started, "I was just gonna have you write a simple story. But I now also want you to dress up little Magnus here, anyway you like, so he can help you with your story." she then took out a tub of dollsized clothes, "And here are some clothes for him to wear."

Soon Magnus was dressed up in various get up, and forced to do a certain role, for certain people. He had to be a cowboy, a pirate, an astronaut, a ballerina, a baby girl, an elderly gentleman, a warrior, etc., etc. When it was time for second period, he was placed back into Cherish's tush.

Their second teacher, Miss Limitsky, was their Art Teacher. She had the entire class paint little Magnus in different poses. The one everybody loved, was his "crawling" pose.

Now their thrid teacher, was a Mrs. Green, their Social Studies teacher.

"Ok class!," she addressed her students, "Since we are learning about Napoleon. I've decided to ask Cherish permission, on dressing Magnus up like him."

Once again he was let out, as he was forced to dress up, and act like the French DIctator.

He was glad, when lunch came.

While eating the tiny sized portion, of mashed potatoes and gravy he asked Cherish, "Can't you keep me out of your heiny?"


"Sorry," she replied, "But I don't know what they want to do Butt Baby. So I'll tell you what, maybe tommorrow, if you behave, I will keep you on my shoulders. Deal?"

"Deal."

Now for their next teacher. His name was Mr. Trine, their Math Teacher. He just let Magnus stay in Cherish, and she can quiz him on the math stuff later.

Then came gym class. Cherish, while successfully keeping Magnus in her bum, got changed into her gym clothes. Their teacher, Mr. Rushbone, was a frequent target of Magnus' antics.

"Ok for today," he called out to his class, "We are going to do fifty good laps around the gym."

He said this, because 1) Cherish loved jogging and 2) Magnus would then be hit by her massive sweat. And Cherish knew. She was the one who gave him that idea.

As soon as she started running, she was sweating. Magnus could feel her MASSIVE CHEEKS, rub against him. THen he felt himself drowning in her sweat. So he had to swim up her butt, to breathe. But soon he had no where to go... except. He did not want to even think about it.

"Are you ok in there Butt Baby?," she asked him half-heartidly.

Soon he had no choice, but to swim around inside her butt sweat. Now despite the fact, that he loved to swim, swimming in sweat, while in a lady's butt, is not his cup off tea.

But thankfully, the class was over. Cherish then went to hit the showers. She dropped him on the girls' locker room bench.

"Stay put Butt Baby," she told him, "And no peaking at these lovely ladies."

He looked up, to see Daisy, Lily, and Rose looking down on him. They were quite wet, from their shower. And each one sat on him, before drying off! He was way too mortified to do anything. Then Cherish came, dried off, and put him back in her butt.

"Did you like theirs' too?," she jokingly asked him.

Their last class, was Science, with Mr. Tapp. He decided to have a science project, with Magnus and Cherish as partners. So Magnus was let out once again. He was Cherish's holder and carrier.

When school was over, Cherish decided to let Magnus ride on her shoulder, for the time being. THen he got to eat supper, and watch tv with his Shrink Sitter.

When night came, Cherish said, "Now I am going to give you one last chance."

She then set him back in his box bed.

He fell fast asleep.

But another change was happening to him, one that not even Cherish understands.

Chapter End