- Text Size +
Chapter 11

Melvin produced a tiny doll sized dress. It was pink with yellow polka dots. The girls just giggled at his plan.

"Put this on," he ordered his now tiny cousin.

Too scared of anymore repurcusions, he complied. Plus he wanted to cover up anyways. Then it hit him. There was no back! Melvin tied a tiny piece of string, to the back of the suit. Then Melvin took out a camera. He set it to video, as he then pressed play.

"Skip around," he ordered Magnus.

Magnus started skipping around.

Melvin looked at one of the girls and said, "Daisy. Would you mind doing the honors?"

"Not at all," she replied, before singing, "Skip. Skip. Skip to my lou. Skip. Skip. Skip to my lou. Skip. Skip. Skip to my lou. Skip to my lou. My darling!"

They all busted up laughing. This caught Magnus off guard, as he fell on his bottom. Melvin promptly picked him up, gave him a few good swats, and then scolded him.

"We didn't say you could stop!," he scolded.

Then Daisy said, "Touch your toes."

He reluctantly replied. He could hear the laughter, and he could see Melvin video taping him from his butt end. This time he held his pose.

"Ok you're done," Melvin said.

He released himself from his position.

Then Daisy said, "Ok Rose. Your turn!"

The next girl, named Rose, ordered, "Do a handstand. And for everyone you can't do, you will get a spanking."

Now Magnus did try. He really did. But his bottom was starting to get really really really sore. Soon tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"Alright," Rose said assuringly, "Lily it's your turn!"

This last girl just told him, "I want you to do some twirls. And say 'I'm a tiny sissy' three times.

Still crying, he continuallly kept spinning around saying, "I'm a tiny sissy. I'm a tiny sissy. I'm a tiny sissy."

When he was all finished, he laid down. His tears just kept on coming. He had never been so humiliated in his entire life. Then Cherish came in.

"Awe is my little Butt Baby tired?," she asked him.

Melvin turned off his camera, and said, "Perfect!"

Cherish then continued, "Time to go back in. Say Melvin."

"Yeah?," he asked her in a curious tone.

"Want to flick him back in?"

"Uh. Sure!"

Cherish gave Magnus to Melvin. Then she laid down on her bed with her butt exposed. Then Melvin loosely held Magnus, as he flicked at his tush sending the former seventh graded flying into Cherish's massive cheeks. When he landed, the first thing he did, was try to get out. BUt Cherish "sealed" him in. He soon cried himself to sleep.

Cherish, Daisy, Rose, Lily, and Melvin were all at the dinner table talking. While Magnus was sleeping.

He had a nightmare of a dream. He was trapped in Melvin's butt, while Melvin was doing super athletic things. And Melvin is never athletic! He woke up and started crying.

Cherish just said, "Butt Baby are you hungry?," as she let him out, so that he can be set on the table and and eat his food. This time it was yogurt and crackers. Soon his tears stopped. He was happily eating his food. And he just listened to them talk. Mostly about romantic novels that were out (Melvin talked about the latest science books). He actually didn't mind, when he had to go back to Cherish's heiny. For when she announced, that it was time, he went right in, with no complaining.

After a few hours went by, the four just left. It was now actually pretty late.

"Hey Butt Baby," Cherish said, "Tommorrow's school, and you are going to be on your best behavior."

Chapter End