- Text Size +

Chris was anxiously sitting down in the Transcorp waiting room. He still hadn't been given any guidance about what we was going to be doing exactly. He had disovered why he would need to like women's feet however. Throughout the building there was constant diagrams of women's feet. Most seemed to highlight the insole of each shoe the women was wearing, where their weight would press down. Chris had never really thought of the pressure they would have been put through on a daily basis. It certainly felt that he would feel quite uncomfortable walking the halls of this building without being ok with women's feet. Although if that really was the case, why didn't they just get tasteful art, rather than having to get people interested in feet...

Chris' train of mind was broken as a beautiful asian woman entered the room. She was dressed professionally, wearing a white top with the top bottom undone giving the slightest hint of cleavage and a short black skirt. Chris had to remind himself not to stare as her legs were almost mesmerizing and ended with her small feet in a pair of cute black flats with a bow on the end.

"Hi, Chris is it? My name is Yuri and I'll be showing you what we need you for this weekend, are you ready to come with me?" She said with a wide and welcoming smile. 

"Uh sure..." He stammered but couldn't help but feel out of place. Even the staff here were beautiful and perfect...what could he possibly do to be of use to them? He followed her into a new room that was completely white from wall to wall, it felt oppresively sterile. Yuri lead him to a table with a stack of papers on it, the only other thing was a large futuiristic looking machine with two pointed rods sticking out, one at a pedestal and another at the floor in another section of the room.

"So Chris I'm sure you're excited to jump straight into it. I know I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with you. But unfortunately before we get through that I just need you to sign these forms." Yuri gestured down to the hefty stack of papers.

"I wasn't aware there was so much heavy reading involved. What am I going to be doing exactly?" Chris asked as he picked up the first page and was immediately puzzled as he tried to decipher the legalize.

"Unfortunately I can't tell you anything until that's signed. Part of the contract there is an NDA and I've been strictly told not to say anything about our project until these forms are signed. You're welcome to just go ahead and sign it and say you read it though. There are better things to do than wasting time in this dull room." Yuri stated, playing bored. Chris was perplexed. He'd always hated signing things without reading them but he desperately needed the money and wasting time here could mean less overall. Plus this Yuri girl seemed genuinely nice and not the type to try and screw someone over.

"Alright, well how bad could a weekend with someone as cute as you be." Chris said as he signed the form, unaware of the smile sneaking across Yuri's face. "All done. So tell me, what will I be doing for you this weekend?"

"I'm glad you asked! I suppose the simlest way to put it is that you'll be my support staff this weekend. Now if you would just stand over there in that spot, we can begin!" Yuri motioned him over to stand in front of one of the protruding rods.

"Just here?" Chris asked as he reached the spot. He instantly felt a shock runnign through his body as he stepped down. He was still completely conscious, however none of his limbs would move from where they were. He was basically frozen where he had just stepped.

"Perfect! Now whilst you're there I'll explain things a little clearer." Yuri paused as she learnt down to remove her ballet flat. "Now as my support staff, you will be supporting me, physically. Which is to say you, are about to become this shoe!" Yuri brushed her hair out of her face. Chris' eyes widened at the sight of her face, no remorse, no regret, just a smile on her face as if she was takign joy from the whole affair. Maybe it was a joke, it had to be. A man can't be reduced to a shoe. Chris tried to looke around. There had to be cameras somewhere, this has to be a joke.

"I suppose I mispoke. You won't be this shoe per say. Just a living copy of it, visually a complete duplicate, however it's what's inside that counts. You will be the living insole. Providing protection and pampering to my feet never before possible of an insole." she said cooly as she placed her shoe on the platform and walked away. Chris noticed little sweat marks left by her bare foot as she walked away. Breathing was obviously one of the qualities that her flat lacked...that he soon would lack.

Was he seriously believing this...that he, a full grown man, could become such a tiny cute shoe...a living shoe at that. That's impossible, she has to be crazy. But if she is then what is all this for? Was that money a lie, is he just wasting his time being suspended by whatever this device is?

"Countdown beginning! 5..."

That was her voice...somethings going to happen

"4..."

This is rediculous

"3..."

Why is the machine making noises 

"2..." 

Sakura forgive me...

"1..." 

I don't want to be a shoe...

"Fire!"

A beam shot out of each of the two rods hitting the shoe and Chris respectively. Chris could feel his insides bubbling. But he soon started to lose that feeling and everything with it until he blacked out. The last thing he saw was Yuri's face. She was showing extreme joy...