- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story. Progress may be a bit slow as I live a rather hectic life however I am hoping to get at least one story on here to completion.

Chris walked into her room, a simple action he ahd done many times before, but this time it brought regret. There sleeping soundly in her bed was his daughter of sixteen years, Sakura. It was only the two of them that lived in this apartment and that could soon be coming to an end. Chris had debts piling up and last month he ahdn't made as much as he was expecting. How could he tell he that they would be soon kicked out of home with nowhere to live.

He decided she deserved at least to get a good nights rest tonight. He returned to the kitchen to ponder over how to tell her. He saw the paper on the table, there must be something in there to give him a clue. They always have bad news, they must know how to soten the blow, he thought. He dug through all of the pages hoping for something, anything. Then something finally caught his eye.

 Top Science Firm Looking for test subject
Earn $10,000 for a weekends work
Must like Women's feet

It seemed curious...but it could be the answer. The last line was incredibly odd, however it was a bonus if anything. Chris had actually always liked women's feet, however he hadn't been able to embrace it since he started taking care for Sakura. There was a number below the ad. It was late but he had to know if they would answer. It would solve everything!

A young female voice answered the phone. "Hello, Transcorp, Yuki speaking."

"Hi...Uh I saw your ad in the paper. I'm very interested." Chris rushed through the words like every second was vital.

"Oh that's great. You read the part about girls feet right? It's very important that that isn't a concern for you." Yuki responded almost playfully.  

"No...not at all. I mean I'm not weird into them or anything but yeah they don't bother me at all!" Chris didn't want to give away that that part almost excited him. 

"Excellent, I'll just need to grab some details and then we can have you in tomorrow to start your treatment." she seemed especially pleased for some reason. Chris was perplexed, for such a large amount they should have much trouble. He proceeded to give her his details and agreed to meet at their lab bright and early tomorrow.

As Chris layed down in bed for the night he had to question just what he had gotten himself into and how it could possible involve female feet. As he drifted off to sleep he dreamed about things he hadn't for years. He woke up in a cold sweat. He could hear Sakura in another part of the house getting ready for school. It gave him the reminder of why he needed to do this. He rushed to get dressed and got out into the kitchen.

"Hey Sakura. I'm going to be out all weekend working, are you going to be fine here?" 

"Oh it's great to hear you got some work dad!" Chris could see the excitement on her face. It was basically what he lived for and he wished he could please her more. "Anyway I have to get to school. I'll see you on monday yeah?"

"Oh, yeah, sure, bye Sakura." Chris was still really nervous. He hadn't really connected well with Sakura, especially since it had been tighter funds wise. Chris checked his watch and realized he needed to be on the road pretty soon as well.

He rushed out the door, jumped into his car and left on his way to Transcorp. 'What a curious name.'