- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

-Long time no continuation and I am sorry for that. It's been a busy time. Not sure how often I'll get more chapters for this one but it will be intermittently at best.

Walking was becoming very familiar to Chris. A cycle of being lifted up, flying through the air, landing and then crushing. Along with the crushing came the involuntary effect built into him of cleaning Yuki’s foot, which effectively boiled down to the equivalent of licking her foot with every step.

 

“Alright Chris. As soon as we hit the convention centre I’m just letting you know I won’t be able to talk to you much anymore. I have to get my hair, makeup and clothes prepared for the presentation and I can’t very well be talking to a shoe.” Yuki followed up with a laugh.

Chris was in a very odd mental state. He fully agreed that it would look ridiculous her talking to a shoe. However that was himself she was referring to...A person. With hopes and dreams and a daughter to take care of. Was he still that person? Could he be both a shoe and a father? All he knew was his life currently was focussed around one small delicate foot and 5 little toes that seemed intent on rubbing all over his insole tongue.

“Here we are! Now remember to be a good shoe.” she laughed “Not that you have much of a choice.”

The next 2 hours droned on. As promised Yuki didn’t say a word to him. Her only acknowledgement of him was scrunching and rubber her toes on him on occasion and he couldn’t really be sure that wasn’t just a nervous habit rather than trying to console him.

 

“Yuki darling you’re on in a minute.” One of the stage hands rushed in to make sure she was ready to go. Chris had been on her feet under the desk so he hadn’t seen all the effects she had been getting applied but as soon as she stood up he got a chance to take it all in as he saw her in the mirror across the room. She was in business attire much like before but her appearance had really gone up a level. He knew she was beautiful but she honestly looked amazing at the moment. All of a sudden his world shifted as she started walking. He had forgotten for a second that he was a part of her outfit. Just a single aspect of what made her such an attractive woman. It may have been his tongue she was stepping on but it felt more like his balls considering how feminized he felt just being a part of such a feminine outfit.

He had been thinking about it differently, as if he were some sort of rugged footwear that would last and last and last and be tough...when in reality he had forgotten how women think about shoes. He was little more than a fashion accessory designed for a few specific outfits.

Yuki finally made it to the stage and she hadn’t lied about how big it was. The crowd looked massive and there were more cameras pointed on them than ever before in his lif. She was right....he was going to be famous for being her shoe...This was his fifteen minutes of fame.