- Text Size +

Yuki was now sitting in her office typing away at her computer. She'd had Chris on for a few hours now and she was really enjoying him on her feet. She shifted herself and lifted one leg over the other, raising the foot that Chris was on off the ground.

"You know what, you've been so nice and useful that I'm going to give you a little bit of fresh air." Yuki smiled as she pushed with her toes to push her heel out of the shoe.

Chris was now dangling from Yuki's toes, they were the only thing holding him off the ground. From all the walking he'd grown somewhat accusomted to being off the ground, but it all suddenly became real again because without her heel in the shoe all of a sudden he was able to see again. It wasn't much of a view. Yuki's foot still took up most of his vision. But beyond that he was able to see her legs and the chair she was sitting on, alongside the ground which appeared so far away at his size.

However despite the fear it caused he was still greatful. Since it had been a few hours he had started to go a little crazy with only her foot to comfort him. The important thing is that it was mostly painless...and if he had to think about it, Yuki did have really nice feet. Even though he had been stuck on her foot for a few hours tasting her with every step he still didn't find them particularly gross, her body lotion had mostly worn away but what it left still didn't upset Chris. He was beginning to think that this maybe wasn't so bad. Of course as long as they kept their bargain and reutnred him to normal...

In fact it was starting to feel weird, without her foot inside of him he couldn't help but feel his body become unnaturally cool. Without her foot to warm him he felt somewhat empty. It was only a minor feeling that he hoped would pass. However it scared him none the less, was he really so odd that he felt he needed this girl to wear him on her feet. To use him as her shoe and nothing more. Is that really what made him feel complete?

"Good news little guy! There's a footwear convention in town and Yuri just said you passed all the tests for us to go ahead with our presentation. I get to show you off to the world. There's going to be so many reportes and people taking pictures. You're going to appear in all the magazines and become a really famous shoe. Isn't that good news?" Yuki began swinging her foot up and down causing Chris to sway too and from her foot.

Chris began to feel dizzy. He really felt like he was starting to lose his humanity. Thinking about what Yuki said, he was going to be seen, and looked at and talked about...and all people would think he was was a shoe, her shoe, just to be worn all day every day. The swayign wasn't helping, the view of her heel approaching and getting further away was dizzying. Her moving her toes forward and back also felt as though she was rubbing them just up and down his tongue.

BAM!

Yuki had stopped paying close attention and had dropped Chris to the ground.

"Sorry little guy. Oh welll it's time to go. Hope you're ready to be a famous shoe!"

Chris saw Yuki's toes approach and then enter into him, then came the rest of her foot until she pushed her heel down sealing Chris around her foot. Once again he could taste her. He went through the familiar motion of up, down, crush as Yuki began walking. After all there was nothing he could do to stop any of it. He was just her shoe.