- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay in continuing. Had a little problem with writers block.

"Ooooh he's so comfy! I can feel that breathing you mentioned. It's basically as it he's massaging my foot while I wear him. At this rate I might never want to take him off...I wonder if he'll be ok with that" Yuki smiled playfully.

Chris was getting used to his new situation. He was just this grils ballet flat, nothing more. No matter what he tried he couldn't get the taste of her body lotion to go away. It wasn't a huge problem now...however he was starting to fear what would happen when her feet became less than fresh.

The other really odd thing was the weight. Looking at Yuki before, she was a giantess and now his world was just her foot. He could feel her weight but somehow it wasn't a crushing weight. Akk he felt was the pressure without any pain.


"Don't go getting ahead of yourself. This is still the first successful attempts and we need to do some tests to ensure he can survive as a shoe. Give him a test out and I'll observe." Yuri stated as she grabbed for a clipboard and pen.

"Alright, I'll test him out with some stretching first and then some walking!" Yuki arched her leg and lifted her heel off the ground.

Chris was experienceing something surreal. He could feel her heel lifting and whilst there was nothing he wanted more than to be away from it, there was nothing he could do and he could feel his body bending and stretching. He was litterally contouring to her foot. He realized no matter what he willed or wanted. there was nothing he could do, he was her shoe to do with as she wishes.

Yuki lowered her heel back down and then scrunched her toes.These tests felt so inane to her, IF she didn't know better she wouldn't have even guessed that her shoe was actually a person...it just felt like a completely normal ballet flat for the most part with just a really nice insole.

"Alright now try some walking and see how he holds up. Be careful though. i'm not sure if he's ready for your weight."

"Are you calling me fat?" Yuki snapped back stomping her foot. "oh...whoops!"

Chris had just felt Yuki's foot lift into the air. It felt so odd being off the ground and all of a sudden he felt the desire to cling to her foot...not that it made a difference. He was designed bto be her size so he wasn't just going to fall off her foot...however it still scared him all the same. However that was quicky interrupted as he was rocketed down to the ground with Yuki's foot pressing and compressign him even further into it. He was completely dazed...once again it didn't hurt but as her foot compressed him to the floor he could taste even more of her foot. Thankfully her foot still tasted mostly of lotion but it was a scary experience all the same.

"Oh. I don't think he liked that, the insole breathing appears to have increased."

"Well whilst I don't apprciate the overreaction, what you've actually discovered is one of the features. When you stomp down it actually increases the insoles intake. Think of it as a quick clean feature."

"Oh wow...alright I better continue with the testing. Ready for some walking little guy?" Yuki smiled down at her shoe. Not realizing just what she was submitting him to.

Chris once again felt the lift, then the drop and then over and over. Thankfully it was less than before but it still felt so awkward. Being risen up with only her foot holding him in the air, dropping down rappidly with sheer deorientation and then finally having her foot press deep into him, compressing him around her foot. The ordeal continued for a few minutes, but it felt so much longer to Chris. Yuki on the other hand was having a nice stroll around the room.

"He's so good to walk on. So comfy. I could walk on him all day and not even get tired." Yuki mentioned smiing brightly.

"Glad to hear it. Depending onh ow things go that might just be one of the tests." Yuri noted looking up from her clipboard. The results were very pleasing for her. She was very close to calling her human miracle insoles a success.