- Text Size +

"It worked Yuki! You're a genius."

"Well duh! It's just science! You should go and check on your shoe. It could be conscious at any moment!

"Oh I can't wait to see how he feels on my feet!"

Chris came to. Everything felt weird for him, his body felt like it had been stretched and even looped around itself in places. He found he couldn't blink or close his eyes. All he could see was the roof and something was locking him in place. He couldn't see around him at all, until Yuri's face appeared. It was the same smile as before. No regret. No Remorse. Whatever she had done to him, she was perfectly ok with...which was perhaps the most concerning part of all.

"How do I tell if he's awake?" Her voice boomed in Chris'...ears? It didn't sound normal for some reason. Another face appeared. Her face was almost identical except she had thick rimmed glasses on with what appeared like a labcoat as far as Chris could tell from his fixed position.

"Well he's meant to be a real shoe so we removed most signs of life. The only way is to look really close at the insole to see if its rising and sinking with its breath...Or the easier way is just to wear it and feel for yourself..." The girl pointed her finger right at Chris...her finger looked so big...how big was this girl...or more importantly how small was he. They were jestering and talking about a shoe. It was rediculous right. These girls had to be joking, there's no way he was looking up to them and hearing them and also footwear.

"Alright, here goes...Please be comfy!" Yuri leant back and all of a sudden everything got a lot darker as a giant foot appeared in front of Chris' vision. He couldn't believe it. It actually happened...he...was her shoe. He a grown man, was just something for this girl to place her foot inside and walk on all day. He was reduced to something that's sole purpose was to take her weight and keep her comfortable. He thought back to the black ballet flat with the bow. Was that really him now? Was he just this girls shoe?

Her foot edged closer and closer dramatically until her toes touched down. His entire vision was now reduced to just being this girls toes. It was so surreal. Her toes continued down until he could see her arch, he started to pikc up the faint smell of body wash. Her foot continued down until he was staring up at her heel. All of a sudden he felt like he could taste the body wash he had just been smelling. He suddenly noticed a finger coming down and pulling at him and then SLAM! Her heel rushed down to flatten over his vision. Her finger then left him to snap back to countour to her foot, loosely sealing him to her.

The last of his vision faded and all that Chris had left to comfort him was the faint taste and smell of bodywash.