- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is were the good stuff starts. As you can tell, most chapters will be fairly long...but still expect updates regularly.

   CHAPTER 1

 

You had been waiting by the door for several hours, dreading the moment when she would arrive for one last goodbye. You looked up once to see if she had come yer, but you only saw some weird girl walking down the sidewalk. You sat back down, and began to think about the good times you had had with Abby.You were deep in your thoughts, when the doorbell rang, jostling you back to reality. You dried a few tears from your eyes, and trudged to the door. You opened up the door, and sure enough, there was Abby. She was wearing a nice low-cut t shirt that complemented her breasts, and skinny jeans that did the same to her ass. Behind her was her family's moving truck, packed full of all their stuff. Her mom was waiting inside the truck, the only other member of her family. Her dad had left the family when she was little, to go off an do who knows what. Abby smiled when she saw you, but you could tell she had been crying as well. Her eyes were red, and her cheeks were wet.

 

"C...come inside Abby." You struggled to speak. She nodded her head to reply. She stepped inside your house, and set her purse down on a low table you were standing beside. Her purse was open, and you saw tissues inside. "So...all set?" The question came out slowly.

 

"Yeah...I guess." She sighed.  We finished packing last night. We're gonna be driving to the airport, loading up our stuff, and flying to Cali. Should get there in about three hours or so." You were mesmerized by her voice. Her voice had always sounded sweet, but you were amazed how she kept her voice strong, despite being sad. After staring at her and her at you for a minute, she brought up the inevitable tearjerker. "I'll..." She began to cry. "I'll...miss you...Ben..."

 

"I'll miss you too...Abby." The words came out painfully. Abby glanced away, turning from you. You saw her lick her lips slowly, almost not at all. Was she about to kiss you.

 

"There's...something I want to do...before I leave..." She spoke softly, while serial facing away from you. This was it! A dream come true. You prepared yourself for heaven, but suddenly you felt all light headed, and your vision became fuzzy. Without warning, you blacked out.

 

You woke up a few seconds later, but all you could see was black. You reached out, and felt something hard and plastic in front of you. You looked up, and saw Abby standing above you, still looking away. But she was right above you! You were in her purse! What? Had you shrunk? How? Your mind was racing, until you saw Abby turn back around. Her lips were puckered, and her eyes closed. After waiting for a few seconds, she noticed you were gone. She began to tear up, and sniffled loudly.

 

"Bye...Ben..." She quickly picked up her purse, and you were thrown back against some lipstick she had. She zipped up her purse, and you were thrown into darkness. Abby stormed out of the house, and you were shaken as she swung her arms. She ran back out to the truck, and climbed inside. Within seconds, the truck pulled away from your house, and down the street.

 

You were trying to wrap your head around what had just happened. You had shrunk, that much was sure, but how? You assumed you were about an inch tall, and stuck in your friend's purse. She also had no idea about you. You began to scream and pound on the side of her purse. After about five minutes, you gave up. You were obviously too small for anyone to hear you. You sunk to your knees, and began to cry. This was all just so sudden.

 

Meanwhile, holding her purse in her lap, Abby was also crying. Noticing her daughter's saddness, Abby's mom inquired.

 

"What's wrong dear? Didn't you get to say goodbye to Ben?" She asked. Abby dried back her tears.

 

"Y...yeah mom...I did...I guess..." She replied quietly.

 

"That's good." Abby's mom turned back around, away from Abby. Abby began crying again. Inside her purse, you wished you could comfort her, but you were trapped. Then you remembered about your phone! It had shrunk with you, along with your clothes! You could text her, and she would find you! You swiftly pulled out your phone, and rapidly typed a message to her. It read: HELP ME ABBY! I shrunk and am in your purse! You sent the message, and waited. Just then, Abby's phone lit up, blinding you. It emitted a buzz, which hurt your ears. After a few more seconds, Abby opened up the purse. Her huge hand descended down, and grabbed her phone. You tried to leap onto her hand but missed.

 

"I got a text." Abby commented as she removed her phone from her purse. "Wonder from who?" She looked at the text, but before reading the message, saw it was from you. "Ugh! That jerk? I'm through with him!" Your hopes faded as she removed you from her contacts, and threw her phone back into her purse. You jumped out of the way as it smashed down beside you, and then you were cast into darkness as she zipped her purse up again. Exhausting all your options, all you could do now was wait. It would be a long three hours.

 

THREE HOURS LATER...

 

The rest of the trip was rather uneventful. You were tossed about multiple times, like when Abby stood up, and when she sat down on the plane. But the entire was flight was pretty calm. You started to get very hungry though, but luckily Abby had some crackers in her purse, who knows why. After eating your fill, you had drifted to sleep.

 

You were awoken harshly, as you felt Abby's purse dropped to the floor. You had a moment of weightlessness, and then you smashed into the bottom of her purse. Her phone fell on top of you, knocking the wind out of you. The rest of the things in her purse piled on, and you passed out form the pressure.

 

You woke up not too long after that. It was quiet, so you assumed Abby was elsewhere. It was still dark, so it wasn't like you could go anywhere. Just then, you felt and heard footsteps, and the purse was opened. Then, your world went sideways. Abby flipped her purse over, dumping everything out. You toppled out, spinning head over heels, and sprawled out onto her carpet. The rest of her stuff fell around you. Standing up, you assumed you were in Abby's house. Her room was empty except for the carpet you were on. Abby was sitting cross legged on the ground, sorting through her stuff. You stared up at her in awe. She was massive! Normally, she was about your height, but now she was...a giantess! You approached her slowly, cautiously. She was looking at her phone, and hadn't seen you yet. You touched her leg, but you were too small for her to feel you. Saying your prayers, you hit her. She glanced down, and saw you. Then her jaw dropped open.

 

"No...my...god..." She stuttered. "It's...a...a..." She dropped her phone, which made a loud thud when it hit the ground.

 

"Hey Abby!" You said casually, smiling. You were trying to make everything seem normal, which it wasn't of course.

 

"It's a...tiny...guy..." You were taken aback by this term. What? She did recognize  you right? You tried to talk again, but were cut off.

 

"No way...this is so...god..." She put a hand to her head.

 

"Abby? It's me...Ben." You were becoming worried.

 

"This is unbelievable! A real live tiny man! Ohmygodohmygod!" She was laughing now.

 

"Abby!"

 

"I've always wanted a tiny man! He can be my slave!" The word slave stunned you. You couldn't move or think. Slave? "This is perfect, just what I need to get me out of this depression!" She reached towards you. You turned to run, but she was too fast, and had picked you up. She lifted you closer to her face. She stared at you, examining every inch of your body. "He's real! A real tiny slave!"

 

"Abby! It's me! Ben! Help me!" You yelled as loud as you could. Abby smiled at you.

 

"I think he's trying to say something. How cute! Nobody can hear him at that size. Guess it sucks to not be able to be heard." You stopped yelling. What she had said actually made sense now. She was right. You were too tiny to be heard by anyone. You resisted her in defeat. But then you thought, maybe there's another way to get her to know it's me!

 

Abby set you down on the floor in front of her. "Listen up little guy." She demanded. You had never seen her this...evil. "I've decided your fate. You are going to be my slave, for the rest of your life. A mean guy just destroyed my heart, but you might just be what I need to fix it. Until then, don't expect me to be nice to you!" You gulped. Maybe it was better if she didn't know it was you. What could she possibly be planning though? She was always a nice, sweet, innocent girl at school. This wasn't the real Abby. This was hurt, angry Abby. "You...little slave...are going to start by licking my feet completely clean!" You nearly died. What?! "I want then sparkling! Now start licking!" She kicked out her feet, and pushed you towards them with her finger. Her bare feet were huge in comparison to your tiny body, and they smelled terrible. They were covered in dirt picked up from the day. Abby laughed when she saw your expression.

 

"Think they're disgusting huh? Not after you clean em. They better be clean, at least.  Better get started then!" You slowly walked towards her feet, and put your hands up to her skin. Her skin was rough and hard, and you pulled away in disgust. You looked at your hands, and they were covered with dirt. Closing your eyes, you stuck out your tongue, and licked once. "What was that?" Abby asked. "I hardly felt that!" You began licking more and more, your mouth getting filthy. Abby sighed in contempt, and closed her eyes. You continued licking, not wanting to get punished, but the taste was horrific.

 

After a few minutes, you had barely finished the bottom of one of her feet. You climbed you climbed up onto the top of her foot, and peeled apart two of her toes. You saw disgusting dirt and toe jam, and shuddered. You slowly bent down, and began to lick up all the junk. You had just begun, when you felt Abby's foot move. She flicked her foot, and you tumbled off and onto the ground. Looking up at her, you saw her frowning.

 

"You didn't even finish one foot! You're a worthless slave! But you'll get better, I'll make sure of it. For now though, you need a suitable punishment." You shuddered as you heard those words. How could you have even hoped to finish both feet? It was impossible! Abby's eyes's lit up as she thought of a suitable punishment. "I got it!" She reached behind her, and lifted up one of her socks. One she had wore today! "I wore these socks today slave, and they got pretty dirty. Pretty sweaty too. Just the way you deserve it to be. And you'll be sleeping in them tonight!" What? How could she? Didn't she know you were a person too? A person's a person, no matter how...never mind. "I hope you have fun!" She grabbed you up before you could blink, and dropped you into her sock.

 

Abby was certainly right. Her sock was smelly, dirty, and sweaty. You almost passed out from the smell in only a few seconds. Abby smiled down at you evilly through the foot hole. "Nighty night!" She cooed. With the sock in her hand, she walked over to a mattress on the floor. She hadn't set up her room yet, so she had to sleep there. She took your sock, and hung it on a hook on the wall, right beside her bed. This kept the sock upright, preventing you from escaping. Abby turned off the light, and crawled into bed. You were left hanging inside her sock, but after only a few minutes, you passed out from the stench. Thus began your new life, kept as a slave by your friend, who didn't know it was you.

Chapter End Notes:

The story really starts to pick up now...were just getting started!