- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the start of my first ever story! I hope you enjoy it, and you can expect pretty regular updates! Now for the prolgue!

Your name is Ben. You are 14 years old, and are about to start high school. But not yet at least. It's still summer break, but that unfortunately ends in a few days. You spent your summer inside most of the time, on the Internet and what not. What you should have done, is hung out more with your friends. The few you had anyway. One friend, in particular, you should have spent more time with. Her name was Abby, and you and were had almost started a relationship. Almost. You were so immature, never liking to do any work or chores, that you felt you weren't ready for a commitment like that. You still liked her though, and for good reason. Abby was one of the hottest girls at your middle school. She had a pretty large but still cute butt, large breasts (probably C or D cups), and a sexy face begging to be kissed. She was a nice height, and had gorgeous brown hair that flowed down her back. She had beautiful blue eyes, and a perfect complextion. She was, in all ways, perfect. You were lucky she had picked you out of all the guys in your school. You were just a normal guy, short brown hair, brown eyes, and not too tall.

 

Yet you still hadn't made your move. It was too late now anyway. Abby was moving to California, several states away from where you were, in Colorado. You would most likely never see her again. She was coming over to your house to see you before you left, and you hoped to at least kiss her once before she was gone. She was always in your thoughts, why hadn't you done anything! Oh well. Maybe next time. But as you thought about it, not many other girls liked you. Or guys for that matter. Your only other friend was a guy named Gary, but he had all sorts of girls going after him. He hung out with you a lot, but you couldn't help but feel jealous of his courage in dating girls. You envied him, to say the least.

 

So that's where you are in life. Living at home with your mom, dad, and two annoying sister. Your mom and dad worked a lot, leaving you alone with your sisters on occasion. Your one sister was Rachel, who was 17, and hated the fact of being in the same school with you. She would be a senior this coming school year, and didn't want to be seen with you. At all. She had a reputation to withhold, she would state countless times to you. Reputation being a slut most likely. She had a drop dead gorgeous body, and used it to her advantage in any way possible. Then you had Tara, your little 12 year old sister. She was cute, sure, but annoying as hell. She had just begun to mature, and was trying to cope with her bigger breasts and such. She loved you though, and was pretty nice and normal time to time.

 

Well, it was soon going to be the day Abby left for California. You just couldn't imagine she would be gone from your life. You had been friends with her since 6th grade when you met her, and now what? Who would you hang out with? Who would be your replacement for her? Probably no one. No one could fill her place. A hot girl who was also nice to you was something no one else had ever been to you. You just wished that you could stay with her longer than what you had, maybe be something more to her than a friend. Well, you got your wish, to say the least. You just didn't imagine it happening like this. It all started the day she came to say goodbye...

Chapter End Notes:

This is just the prologue, the real stuff starts next!