[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Your long time friend is about to move several hundred miles away from you, and it looks as if you missed your chance to tie the knot with her. By a twist of fate, you shrink and fall into her purse, and are unawarely taken with her when she moves! Things only get worse when she finds you, doesn't recognize you, and has plans for your new life...

DISCLAIMER:

All publically recognized characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 17137 Read: 53189
Published: January 26 2013 Updated: January 29 2013

1. Prologue by Superdude9 [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (647 words)

Here's the start of my first ever story! I hope you enjoy it, and you can expect pretty regular updates! Now for the prolgue!

2. Chapter 1 by Superdude9 [Reviews - 2] (2150 words)

This is were the good stuff starts. As you can tell, most chapters will be fairly long...but still expect updates regularly.

3. Chapter 2 by Superdude9 [Reviews - 2] (3104 words)

Lot os new characters and stuff going on here, so let's get rolling!

4. Chapter 3 by Superdude9 [Reviews - 5] (2809 words)

Well I got this done quick. Anyways, this chapter, a new character is introduced, and chaos insues. Enjoy!