- Text Size +
“No way, you're still GROUNDED Mommy,” Hannah grinned, her giant teeth showing in front of her exhausted, tiny mother's face. She slyly smiled as she reached for something behind her mother, and pulled it underneath her. Morgan twisted helplessly, trying to see what she had done.

Before she could say otherwise, Morgan was falling again. THUD! She hit a strange surface, harder than the mattress. She looked around, and as she gasped for air she understood. The sneaker smell, the giant insole and tunnel she saw... she looked up out of the opening up at her daughter's grinning face. She was inside one of Hannah's gigantic purple Sketchers!

“You're never gonna be big again!” Hannah decreed, pausing dramatically. “I'm gonna keep you in my smelly shoes, and STOMP you under my stinky feet forever!” Hannah's pretty blue eyes grew wide, and her brown hair bounced from side to side as she declared her mother a slave to her smelly feet for the rest of her life.

Morgan was in disbelief – how could her own sweet little daughter come up with something so horrible! Sure, she could be a brat, but she wasn't capable of this! “Hannah... please, you can't! I'm your Mommy! You...sweetie please, don't do this to me! ... I'm sorry, please just let Mommy go! ” Morgan cried, but it was too late. The grin on Hannah's pretty face grew as she examined her tiny mother, who peered up at her through the mouth of her shoe.

Hannah's giant toes suddenly appeared overtop of the mouth of the shoe. “I don't need you anymore,” she began to grin. “I have a good mommy now, the one who GOT me these shoes!” she finished. Morgan's stomach lurched as she felt the noose tightening. The mention of Stephanie, her replacement, got her sick to her stomach.

“Sweetie... please!” she gasped. “Don't put on your shoes! Don't turn me into this, I'm your mommy!” Morgan screamed as Hannah's toes began to lower into the mouth of the shoe.

“No you're not, Stephanie's MY mommy! You belong to me!” Hannah laughed. “And you're GONNA live under my feet from now on!” Hannah declared, as she gripped Morgan between her pretty, giant, smelly toes.

Completely overpowered, Morgan was dragged along with them nearly all the way to the back of the smelly purple shoe, hearing Hannah's muffled voice giggling the entire time. About three-fourths of the way there, however, Hannah's toes released her, and her humongous, soft, smelly sole slid over top. Morgan could do nothing... the expensive shoes Stephanie had got her *perfectly* hugged her daughter's smelly foot, shoving her helpless body face up into Hannah's soft, but stinky and repulsive sole as it fully entered the shoe.

SCREEP! SCREEP!... SCREEP!.... SCREEP!

Hannah adjusted the Velcro straps on the the top of her shoes until they were on tight. She swirled around and dangled her feet over the bed, knocking her purple sketchers together. She could feel her mother's helpless body shoved flat into the sole of her right foot, and could feel her mom's arms reaching out in both directions.

“Stupid!” Hannah giggled. "Why did you let them shrink you, now look where you are!" she continued. She scooted down, lowering her feet to the floor. Slowly she began to put more and more of her weight on her feet, until she was standing up all the way. "This is what the rest of your life's gonna be like, stupid!" Hannah laughed.

Morgan was screaming, and seeing stars and flashes of light. If Hannah's feet and the insole of the shoe weren't both so soft, she would've instantly been knocked out by the intense pressure. But she wasn't, it was just horribly crushing. She could hear her beautiful, giant daughter giggling above.

"Take that!" pretty Hannah called down, as she playfully stomped her mother's tiny body under her right foot. "And that!" she continued, laughing.

"Oooh!" Hannah suddenly gasped...
Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 3 will be up tomorrow! Let me know how you liked this Chapter.