- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just give this story a chance! I can assure you it's a good one!

Author's Chapter Notes:
Introduction
Morgan looked around. She look around again. She closed her eyes and opened them again. No, this wasn't right, this had to be a dream. The green sheet stretched across the bed like the horizon, and in the distance she could see the windows and curtains. They were so far away! A sudden feeling of dread and realization washed over Morgan... the experiment. It was the only excuse for this.

Come back next friday! Those stupid scientists! If they'd explained to her that she'd be shrinking in the first place, she would've never left! She would at least have told her kids to keep an eye on her, in case she did!

She closed her eyes again and opened them, still hoping for it to be a dream. But it wasn't, it felt too real. She knew it was really happening, everything was too real. "Matt!" she screamed. "Matt! Hannah!" she continued. Then she remembered the babysitter. "Ashley! Matt! Hannah!" she screamed again. "Anyone!" she finished, exhausted. She was sure here voice hadn't carried out of the room. Maybe not past the bed.

She waited. There was no way off the bed, so she just sat and waited. The ticking of the clock on the wall - her clock - it was larger than she was now, and started to get on her nerves. She wished she could go over there and knock it off the wall, it felt so frustrated that she was so tiny. Those stupid scientists! Why didn't they tell her what this was all about!

Finally, she heard footsteps approaching the door to her room. Then they stopped, and there came a knock at the door. Morgan's heart leaped, she knew that the person on the other side of the door was going to be enormous compared to her. She was suddenly very much afraid.

There was another knock, then came a voice

"Mommy!" a shrill, loud, familiar voice called from the other side of the enormous door, so far away. It was Hannah, Morgan's 8 year old daughter. For a moment Morgan almost felt a rush of relief - it was her sweet little girl on the other side of that door, how could she be afraid of her, no matter her size?

BOOM! BOOM! went the door as she beat on it another few times, sending Morgan's heart pounding again. "Mommy!!! ASHLEY went hooome!" she whined, with a bratty tone in her voice. "Come on Mommy, get up already! You've been ignoring me all day!" she screamed, hitting the door again hard, one last time.

Morgan watched, frozen on the center of the bed, as the giant doorknob across the room started to turn. The next thing she saw was her daughter walking in the door... She was so huge! Her beautiful brown hair dangled to and fro, and her huge blue eyes were scanning the room, looking for any sign of her mother.

"MOM, can I be ungrounded already!!!?" she bellowed. It hurt Morgan's ears. "Ugh, she must not be in here. Where is she?" Hannah continued, scanning the room one last time. She turned and started for the door.

"HONEY!" Morgan screamed, running toward her giant daughter on the mattress. "HANNAH! I'M DOWN HERE!" she screamed again, as loud she could toward the familiar giantess. Hannah turned.

"What was that-?" Hannah said. "Mom, are you in here?" Her eyes scanned the room, in the direction of the tiny voice she heard. Suddenly she gasped, her big blue eyes becoming wide with disbelief. For a moment she refused to believe what was in front of her, and she just stood there.

"Sweetie it's okay, it's really me, Mommy!" Morgan cried, holding up her arms to her giant daughter. "That experiment I went to, they shrunk me!!!" she screamed.

Hannah just stared at her, her head tilting awkwardly to one sided. "Woah..." she simply said, but it was the first sign of her accepting what was in front of her. "They... um... they... shrunk you...?" She continued, starting to walk closer. Her giant eyes were so huge, as she leaned forward.

Hannah's giant locks of brown hair dangled over her as her daughter brought her knees up on the bed. Her giant daughter's weight impacting the matress was enough to knock her on her back, where she just laid as Hannah manuevered over her mother, sitting crosslegged around her. "Mom...?" she said, in a bit of a daze. After a moment, her expression changed. "This is... cooool!" Hannah grinned down, her eyes wide, as her tiny mother looked up at her on her back. Hannah's huge grinning face loomed over her.

Her giant fingers began to reach for her, and Morgan began flailing, trying to push her daughter's giant hand away. "Wait!!!" Morgan screamed, as her giant daughter's fingers clasped around her, gripping her, squeezing far too hard before Morgan could even instruct the giantess 8-year-old otherwise. The air was depressed from her lungs, and she stuggled to inhale or speak as she was held her up to her daughter's huge, pretty, grinning face and wide blue eyes. Hannah squinted her giant eyes, and tilted her huge head as though she was thinking.

"Can I be ungrounded, Mommy?" she eventually asked, smirking evilly at her tiny mother, suddenly so tiny and helpless in her hand. She eventually noticed that her mother was desperately wiggling and pushing against her fingers, so she relaxed her grip a bit. Color rushed back into her mom's face.

"Hannah!!" a tiny, exasperated Morgan yelled in anger. "You're STILL completely grounded, that's not changing at all young lady!!" she yelled up into the grinning face of her pretty daughter. She immediately regretted saying it as the grin on Hannah's face disappeared, and she found herself suddenly falling, quickly landing on the bed with a plop, surrounded by her daughter's legs..

"STEPHANIE said you were stupid for grounding me for bad grades anyway," Hannah spat down, angrilly. "She's a LOT better mommy than you, so you should LISTEN to her," she continued, her pretty blue eyes narrowing in anger and superiority.

"SHUT UP! Just shut up!!!" Morgan yelled up at her giant, pretty daughter's angry face, tears welling up in her eyes. She tried to stand up, but she was flicked in the head before she knew what happened. She saw a flash, and found herself face down on the mattress, dizzy.

"I don't want you to be my mommy anymore," Hannah spat down, still angry. "So I'm gonna try being YOUR mommy now, and for being so mean, I'M grounding you for a whole month!" she started to giggle.

"Ugh... do you think I care, Hannah!!" Morgan screamed up at her gigantic brat of a daughter. "I'm already the size of a bug, you can't make it any worse!"

The next sound Morgan heard was hard to place for a moment - SCREEP! SCREEP! But then it hit her what she'd just heard... Her giant daughter was pulling up the velcro straps on her expensive purple sketchers... the ones that Stephenie, her stepmom had gotten her for christmas.

"Sweetie, Mommy loves you, don't do anything to her!!" Morgan began to beg.

"Smelly feet for MOMMY!" She giggled down, as she scooted back a bit. The next thing Morgan knew, her daughter's perfect soles were hovering over her tiny body, and she was unable to do anything but lay there as her daughter's soft, stinky, gigantic soles covered her from head to toe.

She tried to hold her breath, but she was stuck under the giant feet too long and began hurting for some air. She inhaled... it smelled just like she expected, like the sweaty sneakers they had been incased in. She realized that all she could do was smell Hannah's feet, and all she could think about was how the smell was coming from the sneakers that her stepmom had gotten for her.

"Mmmfff!" she screamed in frustration, unable to move or budge from under the fleshy soles off of her pretty daughter. Hannah responded by giggling and pressing down harder into the mattress. "Mmmmmfffff!" she screamed again, to no avail. Soon her daughter's feet had slid down, down her tiny body until she found herself facing her pretty daughter's smelly, stinky toes.

Hannah looked down and saw her mother's face, peering up at her from between her smelly toes. "Hah Hah! Smell my toes mommy, you're grounded!" She mocked, squeezing her mom's head into the flesh of her toes, forcing the smell into her lungs. "This is SO cool," she snickered, watching her mom flail helplessly for some air. "I see why you ground me all the time now, it's fun!"

"Mmmfff..." Morgan again repeated, weakly... she was getting hazy, and she loved her little girl, but now all she wanted was for it to end... but that wasn't gonna happen.

"Okay Mommy, that's enough for now," Hannah giggled, raising her feet off of her.

Morgan lay there gasping for air for a moment, looking up at her daughter's pretty, delighted grinning face, suddenly amazed at how pretty she was getting. "Sweetie, please, don't do anything else to me!" she begged.

"Don't worry Mommy, remember that I still love you, even when I'm squishing you to death under my smelly feet," she grinned down, evilly. "That's just what YOU sound like when you ground me and say YOU still love me," Her giant fingers came down and wrapped around her mother, and brought her to her face. She sniffed her, and giggled. "You smell just like my feet now," she grinned.

"Honey, please please, just help me get big again!" Morgan pleaded.

Hannah grinned...
Chapter End Notes:
Stephanie is Hannah's Step mom don't worry we will see her in later chapters (; comment below let me know what you thought!