- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first tale in too long. Hope everybody likes it.

Author's Chapter Notes:
The introduction.
Sitting in her high rise Seattle condo located on the 23rd floor, Delilah just couldn't get the idea of all those bruises she noticed on Jennifer's arms out of her mind.  She is such a sweet, kind and caring young woman and it just makes her blood boil to think of how they got there. Of course, Jennifer would never say but Delilah, being a woman of experience at 36, knew physical beating marks as apposed to the ones you'd get by falling. She's tried many times to confront Jennifer about it but to no avail, she would always simply deny it, so today she's decided to take matters into her own hands. Thinking back to how she had the courage to take control of her life, all she could do was smirk as she stood up and was looking out her remarkable high rise view of the beautiful Mount Rainier in the rare time during which it was actually snowing pretty heavily made this scene seem like something out of a Robert Frost poem. Although she hoped she could convince Jennifer to leave her abusive boyfriend, part of her wanted to be able to give her a 'little' demonstration of how she could 'heel' her of that sonavabitch James. Even though Delilah is the editor of a major cosmetics magazine, that hasn't always been her first career choice. 

****(1994)

Back when she was a senior at Mount Rainier High School she was a young carefree 18 year old who worked at a local coffee shop and didn't really have any goals or aspirations , unless you count smoking weed then watching scary movies with some friends, that was until the school had a job fair. Which didn't seem to interest her very much before she heard that a representative of Weyland-Yutani Corp. was going to give a sample presentation with the company's prototype invention the 'Portasizer'.(the invention was designed originally from the government some 15 years ago but it was now becoming an instrument for the social elite) Her heart rate was beating faster and faster because she knew all about the Portasizer, if there was one thing she wanted to do in her life it was work for that company in hopes of someday procuring one for herself.
 
It was now almost noon and the job fair was just about coming to a close, she wanted to get there at about the time it was ending so she could speak with Dr. Rachel Stevens(the Weyland-Yutani representative). Upon entering the gymnasium where it was taking place she found their booth almost immediately, seeing a woman who looked to be about in her mid-thirties with auburn hair and very bronzed skin (who was wearing a very sophisticated black business suit with incredible sexy high heeled sandals that showed off her attractive feet an delightfully bulbous toes with stunningly perfect nails) sitting at her seat when she noticed two things pretty quickly, the first being that she(had her back turned to Delilah) was speaking with somebody however nobody was there. And second thing was that when she finally reached her she was about to walk around her but she saw a tiny little being in the palm of her hand that Rachel was having a conversation with. So needless to say, Delilah very nearly fainted but was able to regain her composer enough to cough and introduce herself to Rachel, for this was the precise reason she wanted to meet with her.

"Excuse me miss Stevens, but..." Delilah began but was cut off rather quickly.
"Dr. Stevens" corrected Rachel with a smirk indicating that there was no harm no foul.

"Sorry Doctor, I was just wondering if it might be possible to converse with you or your friend?" she asked. At which point Rachel responded by holding up the tiny person closer to Delilah's face so she could see that it was non other than the principal Mr. John Fitz-Harris(who appeared no worse for where even though he was roughly 2" tall). Not being able to hide her enthusiasm any longer, she held out her massive hand and asked him if he wanted to hop on. But he didn't want to, this of course saddened her but even more so if humiliated her. Nevertheless she wasn't feeling these emotions for long because the Dr. stood up from her chair telling Delilah she had to be somewhere else while glancing down at the  sharply dressed little man (who just so happened to be wearing a rental tuxedo) and smirking, but before she left she reached into a briefcase with the Weyland-Yutani logo branded on it. She only had it open very briefly as not to give Delilah a very good look at it's contents.

"Complements of Weyland-Yutani Corp. young lady. This is just the prototype mind you but it's basically the exact same model that I have in my personal collection," said Rachel while handing her the device which was what appeared to be a stainless steel tv controller that had a big dial in the center not unlike the ones on an older model thermostat. With a big grin on her face Rachel continues "right you little rascal." She finished by bringing the tiny man level with her face and proceeded to poke him in his tummy. "Good-bye Delilah. That's a very pretty name by the way, and have fun but don't forget to read the instructions thoroughly." waved the doctor as she left with the principal.

****(present)

As Delilah was remembering back at this awkward moment she couldn't help herself but laugh. While she was reminiscing about the past, her cell phone on her night stand started to play the song 'Holding out for a Hero' by Bonnie Tyler while vibrating. Recognizing the tone immediately, stopped her daydream an walked over to read the text sent to her from, Joe, her neighbor who was 6'3" and 27yrs. with green eyes, buzz hair with a thick goatee and being a former defensive lineman in college he could be a very intimidating dude. But Delilah knew the 'real' Joe, the gentle giant with a heart of gold. Smiling she reached for her phone and the message was asking if she was busy. Rolling her eyes Delilah decided to call him instead of texting.  

"Good evening, Delilah." said Joe in his deep baritone voice. "Care for dinner and a movie?" he continued.

"I don't feel like going anywhere, how's about you join me over here for some entertainment?" she said in her salutary voice. Grinning to herself when he gave an enthusiastic yes, she told him when to be there, not now but long enough just to make him wait a little while. After hanging up her cell phone an setting it on her night stand, she opens the drawer just to check if her Portasizer was still there. Giggling just a little bit as she walks into the bathroom to check on her make-up in the vanity mirror but also to relieve herself on the toilet, loving how the heated limestone feels under her feet, but while she's there she takes a quick peak at her feet, her gorgeously long feet with wide long toes that happen to be wiggling now. "Ugh... I'm gonna have to give these big babies a fresh coat." she said to herself knowing Joe a thing for prettily painted toes especially if the polish was a dark purple. Standing up an dabbing at herself before sliding her sexy red thong back up her tight round fanny to also cover her thick bush of jet black pubic hair, soon after she heads over to the sink to wash an dry her large smooth delicate hands. Taking one last look at her countenance she notices that her hair looks kinda greasy and matted, that whole just woke up look she thought, in stark contrast, her teeth are the very definition of pearly white. Walking out of her bathroom she sees her make-up case on the dresser, opens it up an gets out her nail polish, but before she leaves her room she takes a last look at herself in the full length mirror hanging from her door. While she pauses taking in her sensual curves, angelic face with raven black wavy hair but she still can't get over how big and full her breasts are. Of course they were fake, being that they are DD's, they fit her tall thick frame beautifully. Smiling to herself she gave her nipples a good twist through the fabric of her LBD(little black dress) she was wearing and decided to give her cheeks a pinch while she was at it. Sighing, at the sight of her hair she decided that she didn't want to take the time needed to properly wash it but wasn't going to look like a slob. Rather than take extra time to straighten her hair Delilah got out her CHI Orbit curling iron to give her hair a sexy bounce while giving it so nice shape in mere minutes.

Now that she was ready she did in fact want to go out now to show herself off with Joe at her favorite Italian restaurant, this of course meant that the shoes she chooses could very well make or break her outfit. Since she already finished painting her very large toes, she knew she was sure to get major complements about these from Joe especially if she asked him to help choose shoes that would flow fabulously with her already sexy attire. Scrutinizing her big provocative feet an long bulbous toes, she was surprised but at the same time extremely relieved  to see that they were absolutely flawless. With a small smile bordering on a smirk as she gripped the carpet with those long toes with dark purple painted toenails she had no doubt that Joe would absolutely love to play with them, even if he was smaller than her pinky finger, the thought of him running around her wiggling toes caused her to giggle for a few minutes until she heard a knock at her front door.

****(meanwhile in Jennifer's apartment in Madison Park)

Looking at her face in the bathroom mirror Jennifer was trying her best to cover-up her  black eye with a cosmetic concealer, however the concealer has hidden the bruise surprisingly well she is just sick and tired of being so helpless with this pathetic excuse of a human being that she can take no more. Now she is going to take Delilah up on her offer of staying with her rent free till she is able to save up enough to get her own place with plenty money left over to fall back on. Coming to the realization that it was easier to make a clean break from James was surprisingly difficult for her because she has always been a strong willed individual that going to people for help is hard for her to do but the fact that the apartment was in her name because James was jobless. However, he wasn't always jobless but the sad fact is that when a 22yrs. waiter with no high school diploma or GED loses his job it's incredibly frustrating and James didn't mind Jennifer having to pay for everything from rent, food, and even HIS car payment. When Jen asked herself why she was still with him the answer was invariably the same, she felt sorry for him but now she feels only pity and extreme anger. 

So the attractive brown haired 24yrs. left the bathroom only to discover the skinny James still asleep on their bed. She rushed as fast as she could to get dressed in a thick winter coat an jeans with her favorite converse shoes only to forget to put on any underwear, with a grin on her face she heads out the door with her keys and purse in hand. Trying her best to hide the excitement prevalent on her face as she heads out the door so she will hopefully never see James ever again.

Once in the car her the excitement has built up so much that she is visibly shaking. Trying to regain her composure enough to call Delilah, she grabs the steering wheel and gripping it so hard her knuckles are all white. After this brief moment she dials Delilah only to get put immediately on voicemail. 

"Fuck it, I'll just head over there and hope her offer is still good" Jennifer mumbles to herself as she hangs up her phone. But thinking back in it she decides to call her again determined to leave a message. 
"Hello Delilah I hope I'm not inconveniencing you, but I wanted to know if your offer still stands... Um.. uh I just need a pl-ace to stay" she could barely get it out throw her tears she was choking back. She had always tried to be an incredibly strong woman but right then after she hung up her resolve broke an she began to sob uncontrollably while leaning against the steering wheel. Trying her best to stop crying while wiping her eyes but she just couldn't, so she remained sitting there for another 15mins. 

Having been driving for about 25-30mins Jennifer finally reaches Delilah's high rise condominium. Luckily she was given a key to this place some months ago by Delilah because she had wanted her to stay there for awhile. However the key would've been useless had Delilah not insisted that she come there with her one night after work to see her view and meet the doorman. Smiling to herself Jennifer got out of her car but left the engine running to allow the valet to get in an go. She acknowledged the doorman, waving an saying hello with a pleasant smile on her face and heads into the ritzy place. Just as she enters though she receives the call she'd been hoping for.

"Jennifer I'm so glad that you've decided to leave that jackass James. I'm sorry to say that I'm not at home because I'm actually out with my neighbor Joe... Yeah yeah the big biker looking guy. But I'll come home right now! Just say the word and I'm there... Are you sure?? Well ok. Goodbye an I love you sweetie. I'll most likely be home at 11:30 so make yourself at home. What mine is yours. Bye" 

After getting Delilah's phone call she heads up to the place an unlocks the door. She decides to take a long hot leisurely bath to try an rid herself of some painful memories but mainly to get warmed up because she was outside talking for an extra 15mins on the phone  an with it being 28 degrees she was very cold.