- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've been out for a long time. I javen't been able to write because of searching for work, moving, lack of computer, and lack of privacy. I'm posting this from my phone so there will be mistakes. I will try to return to my other stories when I can.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ground shakes with every footstep. Battle is nearing. The ears of the soldiers ring after every few seconds of peace. Their hearts explode with fear and tension. In just a few minutes hundreds of will die.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The air is beginning to stink of unwashed body parts. The smell of feet overpowers everything. The soldiers try their best not to cover their noses. They must keep in battle position.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! It's almost time. If you look over the mountains, you can the see the silouette of a female. A female bigger than any imaginable. The terrifying part is that she is not the biggest. She is just a normal foot soldier.

BOOM! BOO-. The footsteps come to a halt. Something is not right. She should have climbed over by now. The night is quiet. Way too quiet. All the birds have been scared off by now.

The ground is shaking again. Not be footsteps but by something else. Something the army of men could not see until it was way too late. Some of the men looked up into the dark, starry sky to see a large obscured object heading towards them.

"Scatter men!" Alexander ordered. It was far too late though. The large object landed in the middle of the army before they could move. Now fearing for their life, the army ran in all directions. The few men who stayed only stayed because they were frozen in fear. The other few who stayed did not want to surrender so quickly.

Alexander looked at the fallen object. At further study, he noticed it was a large chunk of the mountain. The giantess was so powerful she ripped a piece of the mountain off like it was a ball of snow. He knew there was no winning tonight.
"We must leave now!" He yelled to the few men left. Then suddenly the ground exploded like an earthquake. The sound was so loud it busted a few of the soldiers ear drums. Alexander was thrown off his horse. His face landed hard on the dirt. His nose was probably broken. The blood leaking from it confirmed that.

He turned around to see the giantess behind the mountain behind him. She jumped over it like it was nothing. But there she was. Almost a hundred feet tall. Her blonde hair went down to her shoulders. Her breasts would be huge at normal size but at hers they were instruments of death. Her body was curvy but covered in dirt. It was her icy blue eyes that would kill a man though.

Eyes that were piercing though Alexander's body. She smiled at him with her red lips, ready to pounce. But she turned her attention to the other soldiers. Shr was no longer paying any attention to him. She stepped over Alexander, dirting falling from her feet, and began her attack on the soldiers.

A small boy of 13 was killed first. He never should have came. She pinned his frail body to the ground with her big toe. He cried out in fear and pain. Alexander was certain he called for his mommy. His cries were cut short as she obliterated him by squishing him.

A group of 4 men were crushed under her soles with a sickening crush. The giantess laughed with joy as she did it. She looked down at another soldier. She picked him up and held him over her mouth. She stuck her tounge out and licked his body. Finally she dropped him and he fell into her throat.

There were only two men left. They tried to run but to no avail. The giantess picked one up with her left hand and the other with her right. "You two are going somewhere else." She said.

The soldier in her right hand nearly fell off as he was being moved to her backside. He was right in front of her ginourmous butt. He breathed a big breath ready for his fate. He was soon shoved into her asshole never to be seen again.

The man in her left hand tried to jump off. He was unsuccessful in his suicide because the giantess grabbed him. "No. I don't think so." she said.

He was brought up to her vagina. Her hungry pussy was ready for action. Action she probably hadn't seen in years. He closed his eyes and prayed. Maybe the gods would help him. Unfortunately they didn't listen. He was shoved in. Her legs shoke a little as he did. She liked it.

Finally Alexander was alone. She turned her attention back to him. "I'm not going to kill you." she said. "But I have come to tell you that you are not going to win. Give up and we will let you be our slaves. Humanity does not have to be destroyed."

Alexander did not say anything. He just stared at her. "But I won't just let you leave. Kiss my feet. You must be humiliated inside." she said.

She moved her big toe inches in front of him. With all the anger and resistance in him, Alexander finally succumbed. He planted a kiss on her dirty toe. Like she said, embarrasment entered his body.

"You have just 6 months until we destroy you. It will not just be me, or a few, but all of us." she said, then turned around to leave, but before she left she said, "I hope you liked my feet. If you surrender you can be with them."

They went there seperate ways. It was a long walk for Alexander back to his city.The gates opened for him. He entered his city with the anger that he had failed once again.

A tall black haired man walked up to him. Alexander looked at him and said, "We lost."