- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story will be extremely graphic and gore filled, so please read with caution. No sexual content will actually take place, I'm saving that for future stories.
Red Stained Darkness

"It's so quiet out here," Courtney whispered, clinging to Matt tightly.
"There's nothing out here but us, you know that." Matt rubbed her back gently, staring into her sapphire eyes. The moonlight gleamed through the barren trees and ignited her pale skin. Her light brown hair curled down her face, past her full lips. She stood at 5'6", barely reaching Matt's chin. At twenty-one, Courtney was a very athletic build. Although she worked out quite a bit, her chest stuck out immensely. She found pride in her breasts rather than her butt, and did very good at showing them off. She wore a lime green v-neck that stretched between her DD sized breasts. The blue jean booty shorts that she wad wearing made her butt look somewhat admirable. Her long legs stretched all the way down to her lime green converse shoes.
"Besides, I'm here to protect you!" David chimed in, a large smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around both Courtney and Hope, his girlfriend.
"I can't believe you talked me into this," was all that Hope cared to say. "Why can't we just go back to the college party?"
Hope, twenty, with fire red hair that went to her shoulders, was clearly opposite of her friend, Courtney. She held pride in her heart shaped butt, which filled out any pants she put on. Deciding to show it off today, she wore dark blue skinny jeans. She knew that her breasts were rather small, but felt comforted by her accompanying butt. She wore a pink sweater that cut off vision of her chest entirely. Not prepared for a walk in the forest, she cursed herself for wearing red flats. A bit taller for a girl, she stood at 5'9".
David gave her a smirk, and proceeded to tell her why. Before he could say anything, Courtney blurted out her reasoning.
"Because, it's kind of scary out here! I thought you liked scary movies?"
Hope looked over her shoulder, staring into the darkness. "Yeah, but I never wanted to be part of one."
"C'mon, get your spook on!" Matt detached himself from the group of four and marched around, his hands held like a T-Rex and his knees bent. He darted his eyes around like a madman, then laughed at himself.
The fearless group ventured through Hallow's Forest. The midnight wind rattled the bare branches of the winter trees, and the full moon sparsely lit a path through the forest. The cold air pierced the group's warm breath, creating small clouds of steam among them.

"What was that?!" Hope screamed, frantically looking around her. The rest looked at her with looks of concern.
"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't hear anything." Matt nudged Courtney, "Did you?"
"Nuh-uh. Are you okay Hope?"
"Of course I'm okay, but I know I heard something!" She practically molded herself to David.
"What were the legends about this forest anyway?" Matt asked David.
"Something about a monster that scares kids. Nothing serious, it's just a story that parents tell their disobedient children when they venture too far from home."
"What kind of monster?" Courtney excitedly asked.
"I'm not sure, but I'll beat the shit out of anything that tries to get us." David hugged Hope tightly.
"Hey, what is that?" Matt pointed into the distance. He ran ahead of the group to observe his findings. Watching Matt, they slowly walked behind. He ran for a short distance before stopping abruptly. Hearing him gasp loudly, Courtney ran ahead to his side. She looked into his emotionless face.
"What's wrong sweety?" Courtney asked gently. Confused, she slowly looked where he was staring. Her facial expression changed dramatically, as had Matt's. There, sticking up out of the ground, was a large wooden stake. The stake, probably about ten feet in length, had trails of red running down the sides that dripped into a large puddle underneath.
Her slowly widening eyes reluctantly followed the trails up to a pair of feet, dangling in the air. They were bare; the feet swung gently in the breeze. They were dirty, and looked as if they hadn't been washed in a while. Looking higher, she saw a pair of legs, which were bare as well. Straining her eyes to see in the darkness, she saw the beginnings of a midsection, including a vagina. That was all that she saw. The rest had been severed and was nowhere in sight. She could see only the very tip of the stake stabbing out of the midsection. Blood ran down from the inner portion of the thighs, coming from where the large stake was inserted between the legs and through the vagina.

Courtney couldn't contain her lunch and quickly fell to her knees. She held it in, bulging her cheeks abnormally. Then, she looked again. The tops of vital organs poked out from the midsection. It looked like they had been ripped from their other halves. Courtney realized the horrible mistake she made and lost it right there. She heaved a slimy pile of chunks between her hands planted on the ground.

Matt's lips trembled while he tried to say something, but only quiet breath escaped his lips. The shaking of his lips spread throughout his body. He could barely hold himself up under his unsteady knees.

When David and Hope caught up, they rushed to Courtney when they heard her losing the contents of her stomach.
"Oh my God, are you okay?" Hope dropped to Courtney's side, trying to hold her hair out of her path of vomit. She frantically and consistently asked her if she was alright. David ran close behind and didn't bother to say anything once he saw the gruesome sight that was displayed before them. Quickly, he forcefully averted his eyes.
"What the f-fuck?" Matt trembled uncontrollably while Hope tried to help her friend, unaware of the situation.
"What the hell is wrong with you, David? Get down here and help her! Don't just stand there, you idiot!" She looked up to see David with eyes closed and his head turned to the side. Matt was beside him, but he didn't look so well. Hope stood up and turned around to see what Matt was staring at, letting Courtney's hair fall back into her face.

Just as quickly as she had turned around, she screamed horrendously, backing away. Unaware of Courtney still behind her, she tripped and fell backwards over her friend. Looking up into the trees, she saw many more shredded carcasses that looked similar to the one on the stake. They scattered the dead branches like discolored leaves. Her screams ripped through the stillness of the night once more as she pointed upwards into the air.

Matt looked where she was pointing and fell backwards as he stared in disbelief. David looked up as well, wincing as his gaze landed on the mangled remains of people. Courtney was just picking herself up when she followed suit. Seeing the sight before them, she fainted and landed on the ground with a hard thud. All that could be heard was Matt's hard breathing as he still struggled to say something.
Chapter End Notes:
At first, I had expected this story to be short, but now I realize that this is going to be a somewhat lengthy one.