- Text Size +

It was a normal day.  That's how it always starts right?  Jimmy awoke with the absolute happiness of knowing he the house all to himself.  His parents had just gone out of town and he had planned a huge getaway weekend all for himself.  His girlfriend, Alex, would come over on Saturday and they would hold a small kickback.  She was mainly inviting her friends and Jimmy would play host.  Sunday would be clean-up day and when his parents got back, they would never know what happened. 

Yet, fate did not want Jimmy's weekend to go this way at all.  It started in his big sister's room.  Haley was always a powerful presence in Jimmy's life and he knew that if her room somehow was dirtied or messed up by an ignorant teenager, he would be in big trouble.  Her commanding five foot eight stature was a force to be reckoned with and her loud voice would always haunt his nightmares.  She always had to get her way no matter what.  

As Jimmy began to seal off the room, a twist of fate circumstantially entered his life.  He found himself unconscious on the floor of her room.  It was when he awoke, just as he did this morning, that everything changed.  

Jimmy awoke to giant walls of purple everywhere.  His head was spinning and he tried to regain his footing.  He looked around and just about lost.  To the right of him were stilleto, leather black heels the size of skyscrapers.  In front of him was a bed taller than the highest mountains.  Below him streched the endless wood flooring of Haley's bedroom.  He wondered to himself, "Did I shrink?"

Indeed, Jimmy had shrunk.  To about 1/4 an inch tall.  He was now on the same size spectrum of a speck of dust.  Of course, he hadn't thought that through just yet.  That wasn't until an earthquake shook the floor he stood on.  In reality, it was the garage door opening.  For you see, Haley had decided to come home for the weekend from college.

 

"JIMMY, I'M HOME!"  Haley's voice bellowed as a chill went down Jimmy's spine.  My sister is home and I am shrunk to the size of ant on her floor, he thought to himself.  Sequential booms preceded to fill his ears as Haley marched up the staircase to her room.  When she opened the door, a powerful sight was in front of Jimmy'se eyes.

 

She was wearing Ugg boots, jeans, and a black tank top.  Her fruity perfume radiantly filled the air and for a split second, Jimmy couldn't help but to admire her powerful beauty.  Then, she took another step forward and her giant black boot landed right in front of Jimmy.  This sent him flying backward and luckily, out of danger for now.  

"UGH WHERE IS THAT BOY," Haley said to herself.  "I GUESS HE MUST BE OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS."

Little did she know that Jimmy was having a battle for his life down below her.  He was backed into a corner and her boots were continously threatening his cause for existence.  

BOOM! Jimmy's world shook as a wall of black leather filled the right side of his vision.  Without a warning the wall slammed into his body and a small speck of dust flew through the air, while Haley gleefully hummed herself the latest pop radio tune she had just heard.