- Text Size +

A LITTLE REVENGE
by Jillian Pixie

She loved this part!

Tina’s smile widened even more as the tiny man struggled to awaken. She straightened her white blouse and short black skirt, squeezing her long legs together, her desire building in anticipation. She grasped her long shiny black hair behind her, using a scrutchie on it; thinking a ponytail of hair would keep her long hair out of the way.
 
Tina grabbed a small plate of cookies and, her favorite, a cold glass of milk to enjoy while she waited for him to wake-up. After initially bringing him into her bedroom, Tina had pulled him out of her backpack, placing him on a pile of freshly folded clothes on her desk. She knew it would be two hours before he would come too, but still she occasionally found herself watching as his tiny arms and legs jerked or shook with the after-effects of the shrink ray. He looked so cute lying in his rumpled suit on her folded t-shirts. She had already finished the college orientation paperwork and was finishing the rest of her homework while she waited.

Tina’s anticipation built, but she maintained control enough not to rush her fun. She put her homework back in her backpack, took a big gulp of milk, and ate the last cookie off the little plate, then she gently lifted him, cradling him in her palm, moments before she knew he would wake up. She was always amazed at how warm their tiny bodies felt, even with their clothing still on. She brought her palm, which held the shrunken man, closer to her face, her warm breath washed over him as his tiny body moved towards consciousness.

Tina’s face was mere inches away from the unconscious man, though it would seem much farther to the tiny man in her palm, as she watched him waken. She knew her face would seem billboard-sized to the man, who now was small enough to fit comfortably in her palm.

Slowly he rolled over onto his hands and knees, rising up to a kneeling position rubbing his eyes, trying to wipe the dizziness away. Tina held her palm as still and firm as possible, bringing her other hand upwards, but still out of sight of her tiny passenger.

Tina was intently watching the tiny man try to rise to his feet, but as if he realized he was too tired or dizzy, he began to move away from her face towards her finger tips. She figured he was still mystified to his location and current stature. She knew from having it explained in tiny voices that what happened was not something the mind easily grasped, he was likely still too dazed from the shrinking ray to truly comprehend what he was seeing and the scale he found himself at.

Tina loved to watch the realization of their plight on their tiny little faces; it was almost as good a feeling as some of the things she had them do later on.
The tiny man kneeling on her palm; slowly turn towards her face, eventually looking upwards. Tina brought the fingers of the palm he was on upwards, raising her other hand up to meet them, creating a barrier in case his reaction drove him to leap off the edge of her hand.

A lesson she had learned the hard way.

Tina’s eyes met the tiny man’s, watching his comprehension of the gravity of his situation. Tina giggled a bit as he hurled himself backwards cowering against her fingers, cringing in fear as he screamed, begging for mercy and help.

Quietly, she said smilingly, “Hi, Mr. Garrett. Big surprise, isn’t it?”

Tina watched as the tiny man recognized her; he was still babbling and begging, but now he was at least addressing her. She found his fear and reactions created sensations of arousal in her, incredible feelings of power and revenge which excited her. Tina felt that incredible tingle between her legs, her peachie becoming wet with desire, soaking her panties. She so dearly loved these sensations.

Tina enjoyed the feelings that holding him gave her; it was almost as if the nerve endings he touched in her hand went straight to the ones in her little peachie.

Tina let her arousal build as she watched the tiny man go from hysterics to finally attempting to deal with what happened to him. More importantly, he went from being a tiny raving little mad man to a tiny little man that was upset.

Tina continued smiling, “Mr. Garrett, if you speak up, I am more than happy to answer your questions.”

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Tina, what happened to me?” Mr. Garrett said as loud as he could.

Her smile broadened, “Obviously, you have been shrunk.”

His tiny little pained and angry look was so cute, as his rage and confusion mixed together causing him to babble again, “Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! What….Why…How…” the little man stammered.

“Shhhhhh, calm down. Take big breaths!” Tina said with a giggle. “Now speak.”

Tina watched as the tiny man collected his thoughts, seeming to literally grab and focus his sanity. His breathing seemed to slow, when next he spoke, it seemed less panicked, but still franticly trying to get a grasp of the situation.

“How did this happen? Can it be reversed? Why am I here and not at the hospital? Or at least with my wife?”

“Easy, easy there, little fellow,” Tina said, she moved one of her cupped fingers to rub against him, pushing him against her other hand’s fingers; “I will answer all your questions and more, but slow down. Do…you…understand?” She heard the tiny man in her palm squeak in distress as her finger tip, which was larger than his face, tapped his tummy clad shirt and rumpling tie on each of her last words.

Tina made little cooing sounds, as if to calm a distressed child or pet, she watched the tiny Mr. Garrett as he uselessly pushed against her finger tip, helpless as her finger rubbed and gently poked him. She felt a rush as she watched him helplessly struggle against her finger tip, she could feel him struggle and try exerting his strength, but it was nothing compared to hers. Wonderful warmth spread throughout her body, starting in her peachie; she did so love these first encounters. Moving her fingertip up to his head, she rubbed it; always amazed at how their hair felt like the softest silk.

Tina smiled as she remembered something he had said to her from the first day she had started working for him and his pregnant wife babysitting their first child, “Now let us start out by addressing me correctly; so you know you have my attention, and then we can put this big picture all in perspective.” She accented certain words with her finger tip pressing on and off again into his stomach.

Tina watched and felt his tiny body struggle, she wasn’t sure if he remembered saying that to her, but either way it felt good to her, she moved her finger tip away from his helpless little body; she cupped all her fingers again and angled her hands while resting her elbows on the desk, creating more of a bowl of her hands, with him the bottom.

“Yes?” She looked down on him her whole face blocking eclipsing his view.

Slowly the tiny man seemed to get a grip again, struggling internally until he got some control over himself, he seemed to latch onto what she said, process it, and then adding the critical question.

Tina was impressed at how quickly the tiny man had seemed to adapt to the situation, understanding he was literally in the palm of her hand. She sigh a bit thinking of the fun and struggles when sometimes they never learned that.

“Ms. Tina, could you please tell me how I was shrunk and if this can be reversed?

“Much better! The process can be reversed with no permanent harm coming from the process of shrinking or growing” Tina said smiling; she licked her lips, loving the way the teasing, building his hopes and prolonging his agony, was almost like foreplay to her, building her own excitement and anticipation. She knew that her words were the perfect distraction.

“Thank God! Thank God! Well why haven’t I been returned to normal, where is my family, and how did this happen?”

She looked down at him; her face turned slightly as if waiting, finally, the tiny man seemed to catch on.

“Ms. Tina, could you please tell me why I haven’t been returned to normal yet, if it’s reversible? Where is my family? How did this happen?” Mr. Garrett said, the tiny man displaying an understandable eagerness to solve his dilemma.

By way of an answer and to build the “foreplay” Tina asked him a question, “What’s the last thing you remember? Come on, concentrate!” She moved her cupped hands slightly as if to nudge his entire body in her hands to accent her point.

Tina watched as Mr. Garrett started getting angry at not getting the answers he wanted, but then there was a puzzled look on his face. Tina knew that look well. The tiny man was struggling to remember, to focus on the last thing he could recall. When he started to remember, he spoke with brutal honesty.

“I…I…remember I was on a business trip, Janie hadn’t wanted me to go, but I had too. Plus it was good to get away from her for a bit, she has been really hard to get along with since we found out she was pregnant again. I remember feeling….guilty so I came home early…I had left a message on our answering machine telling her. I remember driving and getting home. I opened the garage and drove in…I turned off the car and got out…then I saw you in the garage’s doorway leading the laundry room…you were holding a toy…then a flash of blinding light.”

“Can you remember anything else?” Tina said with hopeful anticipation.

“You mean after the flash of light,” said the tiny Mr. Garrett. Concentrating again, the shrunken man said, “Yeessss…I seem to remember after the flash seeing some kind of cars or car-like objects coming towards me. They were giant black and white shapes appearing and then disappearing and the reappearing again.”

Giggling during the whole process, Tina lowered her hands holding the shrunken man to the desk; she tipped her hand sending him tumbling out to land clumsily on the desk top. She reached down to the floor as the tiny man angrily stood up on the desk.

Tina was bent over; kicking off her tennie shoes, and then put her black and white tipped tennies on the desk. She giggled as she started “walking” them towards him, “Fee! Fye! Foo! Fom! Look familiar, hon?”

Tina watched as a whole new look of horror crossed over the tiny man’s face, even at his current size she could easily see the realization of at least who had done this. Her obvious joy was evident by her smile, which just kept getting bigger and bigger.

“But, why? Why? Would you do this to me? I have always thought I have been pretty nice to you?”

Tina dropped her tennies back to the floor, placing her hands on the desk top with her chin resting on top of her hands, so she was face-to-body with the tiny man. “Well, except for a few things, like you were a strict condescending asshole making me call you Sir or Mr. Garrett which would have been ok, except for the way you told me, remember? And treating me like I was a servant while I watched your kids, “oh Tina, do you mind doing some laundry and tiding up the kitchen while you watch the kids”. And like every guy, you were always looking at my breasts, ass, or peachie with hungry eyes. But I guess besides those few things you were mostly ok. No, this is about your wife and the fact that she has been treating me very badly. She has been yelling at me, accusing me of all sorts of things, and got me in trouble with my Mom.”

“Then why shrink me? Why didn’t you shrink her, if she was being such a bitch?” the tiny man stammered out.

Laughing she said, “Always the loving husband, I see. I didn’t shrink your wife, yet…” she let that sink in, “because the fact that you have disappeared will make it look like you have deserted her and the baby, which will hurt your wife a lot more. Plus, I am not sure what shrinking would do to a pre-birthed baby or a pregnant woman – your new baby is innocent in all this. If things go wrong, no point in killing your wife before I get my fun. And I don’t want to have to deal with a shrunken new born baby, if nothing weird happens.”

The silence hung there for a few seconds as the tiny man digested what the giant-sized girl told him. Slowly and calmly he moved slightly towards her, talking. Tina recognized this immediately the bargaining or reasoning ploy.

“I didn’t realize that Janie was treating you so badly while you were babysitting, Ms Tina. If you will please return me to my normal size, I will be happy to make sure she apologizes and treats you with respect. I will punish her for being a mean bitch to you. You can even watch me as I punish her, if you would like. Please, Miss Tina, please return me to normal-size”

“You are so funny, you’re like a little clown,” she said while poking him in his tummy again. “Now take off your clothes.”

“What…?”

“I said, take off your clothes,” as she spoke, Tina opened up the desk’s drawer and pulled out a pair of sharp looking scissors, which were almost four times the size of the tiny man standing on her desk. “You can remove them yourself or I can, but sometimes, and it’s only happened a few times, I clip more than just clothing.” Tina opened and closed the scissors; make cutting sounds that were impressive to her, so she knew they had to sound ungodly dangerous to a man who was mere inches in size.

“Empty your pockets into that little plate there.”

Tina drank the rest of her milk, watching the tiny man empty the contents of his pocket into the little plate that had held her cookies, then take off his clothes. She reached over to the plate, and pinched his cell phone between two of her fingers, it made a tinny crushing sound. Tina put the tiny mashed cell phone back on the plate.

Tina went back to watching him remove his clothing, when the tiny man seemed to hesitate with his boxers, she snipped the scissors again, making him rush the rest of the way undressed. Tina knew he spent time at the gym, having washed his gym clothing, but she was surprised at how trim and fit his tiny body looked; she hoped he had endurance as well as strength.

“Now fold them neatly and place them in the dish too.”

Once the tiny man was finished placing his folded clothing on the plate, Tina fished out a small set of keys from the items he had placed there.

Tina then pulled open her backpack and pulled out his car, placing it on her desk next to him. She dropped the keys next to the tiny naked man, “Open the car, pulled out all items.”

As the shrunken man pulled out his briefcase, a small suitcase, several glove compartment items, CDs, an umbrella, and other vehicle-related items, Tina pulled out small colored plastic Ziploc bags from the desk drawer. She than had Garrett pull each item out, fold it or clean it up, and then place it in the various sized Ziplocs. When he was done with the last item, Tina had a collection of baggies holding his individual clothing items, personal effects, and car items. Even his spare tire and jack went into a Ziploc.

Tiny looked at each Ziploc, studying the contents of each before tucking it into a brown paper bag on the floor next to the desk. When she was done, all that was left on the desk top was a tiny naked Mr. Garrett, his BMW, and in the plate, his underwear, socks, wallet, crushed cell phone, and the paperwork from his briefcase, even his shrunken pencils and pens had ended up in individual tiny Ziplocs.

Carefully, Tina opened up his tiny wallet and pulled out the shrunken money, placing them off to the side, she than tossed the wallet, with his ID and credit cards into the open door of the car. Lifting the plate, Tina dumped the rest of the items into the car, closing the car door afterwards.

“Back away, little thing,” she said to the tiny shrunken man, pushing him back with her finger. He stumbled back, what must have seemed to be several yards to him, landing hard. The tiny man rubbed his back and backside, but remained sitting on the desk top.

Tina reached into her backpack and pulled out the shrinking device. She always thought of it as a “ray gun” out of a 1950s space movie, but of course she knew from family history it had actually been procured in the summer of ‘47.

Tina pointed the “ray gun” at the car, clicking the trigger halfway. The car began to glow an eerie green color. Tina then clicked the trigger the rest of the way, the car shrank again. Since she hadn’t changed the setting she knew, it would be so small she could barely see it. Tina couldn’t make out any details, but she could still see the glow, so she pulled the trigger again, this time the glow got so small it seemed to disappear. Tina released the trigger, with a satisfied smile.

“There all the bad stuff is gone,” Tina said.

Tina pulled out a small jewellery box and some painter’s blue tape from the inside of the desk drawer. Opening the jewellery box, she pulled out several tiny silver necklace chains, tweezers, and a small pair of needle-nose pliers. Tina pulled a few strips of blue tape free, putting two smaller ones against the sticky part of two larger pieces, and then she stuck the tips of the two taped pieces on the edge of the desk.

Tina moved her hand quickly pushing her thumb into the tiny man’s bare stomach, pinning him effortlessly to the desk, she then put a strip of tape across his chest and waist, effectively taping him down, without actually taping his body.

“Don’t move, it would be a shame to ruin you so soon,” she said with that perky smile.

Bringing her desk’s lighted magnifying lamp down, Tina leaned over looking through it as she began working on the chain. She wrapped, tugged, and pulled the chain around the tiny man’s neck as if to measure, she then slide it out and cut it. Tina then put the small cut piece of chain around his neck again. As gentle as possible, she lowered the needle-nose and tweezers down and grabbed the chain ends.

As Tina focused her attention, she unconsciously stuck the tip of her tongue out, moving it as she used the tweezers to hold the chain. She then moved the pliers down and clamped on to the open end of the part she had cut. No matter how gently and careful she was, she knew the tiny man must be uncomfortable and more importantly, feeling helpless. Tina found the sounds of his whimpering and pain to be very stimulating. A warm wet flush went through her again!

Tina used the tweezers and pliers to thread the open chain end into a closed link of the necklace and then clamp it off, making a tight fixed loop around his neck. Tina reached into the jewelry box with the tweezers and pulled out a small necklace clasp loop; clamping it the few links extending past the first point she had joined the links.

Tina leaned back looking at her handy work; the tiny man still tapped to the desk now had a fixed silver chain “collar” loop around his neck. She moved the magnifying lamp out of the way, leaning closer she realized that she had her tongue sticking out the entire time, she giggled a bit, then leaned all the way down and licked his face and neck.

“Mm, the taste of fear, so delicious!” Tina laughed again, “Oh well, back to labors.”

Tina quickly repeated the “collaring” process five more times, placing a fixed loop with a small clasp attached to his ankles, wrists, and waist. She then slid a long silver chain in to the loop at his collar chain. She smiled that perky smile again as she pulled off the tape holding him down, noticing it hadn’t stuck to his skin or hair, at least any that she noticed. His screams and reaction might have begged to differ.

Tina watched the reaction of the tiny man as he rose slowly and trying to pull the “collars” off. She knew from the past that anyone at that size should not have the strength to pull apart the metal, but she always liked to see them try. It reaffirmed their status and new position in life.

Tina let him “test” the chains around his neck, waist, wrists, and ankles then pulled the long silver chain attached to his neck collar like a tiny double leash, yanking the tiny man. She led him to her desk lamp, hooking one end of the long silver chain to a spot on the lamp and the other end to a bookend, so it was tightly suspended at his neck level, creating a tiny “dog” run for the shrunken naked man. He could move the length of the chain which ran most of the length of the desk, but could only move a small amount off that “center” line.

Tina watched him struggle, leashed to his tiny “dog run”, then ends to high for him to adjust or unhook. She watched the tiny man slide his collar down the length of the chain until he could go no farther, then slide it back the other way. She so loved watching them learn their limits.

Tina took the money and placed it on the desk, well out of reach of the tiny man. She pulled out the “ray gun” again, twisted a small knob on the back of the ‘ray” gun. She pointed it at the bills on the table, pressed the trigger, till they glowed, then she clicked the trigger again till the money grew about twice as large. Tina left the glow on the money, but her attention was on the tiny man as he practically choked himself trying to reach the glowing bills, in a vain attempt to be returned to normal size, or at least enlarged some. Tina had done the normalizing process slowly to enjoy this show; she wasn’t going to miss any of it. She then repeated the process, over and over again, watching the torment this caused the tiny man until the bills were returned to normal size.

Tina then unclicked the shrink ray gun and watched as the tiny man collapsed in frustration and helplessness. She walked over to her closet, lifting a small pelican case from the top shelf; she opened it placing the ray gun inside. Closing and placing a lock on it, Tina then pushed it back into the closet’s top shelf, placing a folded blanket over it.

Tina walked back over to the desk, sat down, and stuffed the money into her backpack.

Tina unhooked the ends of the “dog run” chain. Grabbing the chain she worked it into her hand so that there was only about a half a foot from where she had the chain between her fingers and the tiny man, who was still standing on the desk. She then walked him towards the edge of the desk forcing him along by guiding him with the chain like a leash.

Tina moved her hand slowly, but sometimes she heard a tiny choking sound as her hand raised slightly, just enough to cause pressure on the fixed loop of chain around his neck, all his weight tensing on the collar around his neck.

As she moved the tiny man closer she watched him useless struggle to avoid the edge. Once he was almost there she lowered her head so her chin rested on the desk, she opened and closed her mouth making chomping sounds with her teeth.

The terror on his face was priceless!

When he was mere inches away from her face she stopped pulling him and said, “Do we understand who is in charge, toy?”

“Yes,” he stammered in tears.

“The correct way to address me is Mistress or Goddess, toy!” After she said this, she lifted him up, his tiny hands went to the chain, but all of his weight, nothing to her, but still seemingly normal to him, was pinned against the fixed loop around his neck, choking him. His tiny legs twisting in the air, her tongue flicking out to lick his legs, Tina then set him so his feet touched the desk again.

With gasping and straining sound he said, “Yes, Mistress!”

Tina lifted him up again by the chain, his tiny body only suspended for a second, as she hooked the ends of the chain around the back of her neck; dangling like a big piece of jewelery on the end of a necklace, which was exactly what he was. Looking down, watching as he dangled between her breasts, she lifted the chain again tucking him inside her blouse, his naked little body sliding down her cleavage into her bra.

Tina leaned back, enjoying the feeling of his hot tiny body squirming against her bare skin, rubbing and moving against the cleavage of her bosom, when he seemed to find a safe purchase nestled between her breasts in her bra, she would jiggle them, lift her bra strap, or lift the chain a bit. Several times she allowed him to nestle in her cleavage, and then she would put a hand on each one of her breasts and push them together squeezing him between her perky breasts, giggling the whole time. She loved imagining the wall of flesh her 36C cup breasts must seem like to a shrunken person, almost as much as she loved the feelings caused by their helpless struggles against her breasts.

After enjoying this for a while, Tina got up from her desk. She went over to the mirror attached to back of her bedroom door; she glanced down ensuring she had locked the door, and then watched herself as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

Tina took a long look in the mirror, her young 18 year old body looked fit and trim, she knew she was sexy. She took a great deal of pleasure in using her beauty to twist people of any size around her finger. Her long shiny black hair hung in a ponytail swaying to the rhythm she was moving her lean 5’8” frame too. Tina studied herself trying to be as objective as she could, she started at her bare pretty feet with painted toe nails, her eyes travelling up her long legs which were well defined from playing sports when she had been in school, her figure was trim with nice sized breasts (though smaller than her mother’s), and ending in a pretty face with dark eyes and long lovely hair. She made kissing motions at herself in the mirror; her pouty lips made for kissing. Tina knew she was attractive; her dark hair and eyes highlighted by her pale skin, made her look so angelic, except when she turned on the sex-kitten routine then she looked like an erotic creature capable of the most wanton and cruel acts.

Tina, swaying sensually, slowly unbuttoned her blouse from the bottom up, taking supreme care not to rush things. The blouse parted to reveal a flat stomach. Catching glimpses of the tiny man mountaineering off her breasts, she saw he was holding on the chain with his hands, creating slack from its attachment at his neck, his bare feet pressed against her skin or bra as he bounced around from her movement. She jiggled a bit more, giggling, as he tried to avoid choking himself to death or the fixed collar snapping his neck.

Tina let the blouse drop from her shoulders unveiling a lace clad bosom that heaved ever so slightly; her hands cupping them. Pushing out her elbows then pulling them back in against the sides of her pert breasts, fashioning a hot cleavage which kept trying to imprison the tiny naked man. Tina blew hard her breathing increasing; the whole scenario was incredibly arousing.

Reaching back down, Tina worked a pair of thumbs inside the waistband of the skirt, shuffling it at her hips while gyrating to some imaginary tune in her head. Gradually her skirt eased free and down her shapely legs, pooling on the floor at her pretty feet. Lifting one, she kicked it free; clad in just her bra and panties.

Hands caressing her ribcage, Tina continued to tease herself even pinching her nipples until they were incredibly long and hard, before reaching behind to unclasp the bra, loosening it from her breasts. She moved the clasps to the sides, lifting them enough to expose her bare breasts. Tina shifted the bra back and forth across her breasts like a born stripper, chafing the edge of each erect nipple, causing the tiny man to swing wide until he was between her breasts and the bra. Lowering her head so he hung below her breasts, Tina was amazed at how small he seemed compared to them or even her nipples.

Looking down as she stopped swaying, “Want to play peek-a-boob, toy?” While it seemed she was asking the shrunken man, Tina did not wait for his breathless answer, but brought the bra cup tight up catching him, “catching” him in the cup.

Tina watched as her new shrunken plaything regained his senses and was starting to stand up, she than moved the bra upwards towards her large C cup breasts.

Tina’s arousal soared as she heard the tiny scream as the underside of her gigantic breast approached rapidly. Tina’s did not immediately press her breast into the tiny man, but using her fingers and his scampering to “guide” him towards the top of the bra as her massive breast began to consume all of the available space. She pressed him flat about an inch under her nipple against her aureole, trapping him by her contained breast’s flesh.

Tina couldn’t hear the muffled screams and groans, but she could feel his tiny arms and legs moving just the smallest amount across the surface of her aureole. She brought her fingers up and carefully pinched her nipples again, twisting them. Incredibly they felt even bigger and more sensitive to her as a wave of heat passed along her body.

Tina hooked the bra back up, looking in the mirror as she did it, admiring the tiny waist, large breasts, and round hips, long, thin but shapely legs. Her eyes kept returning to her bra cup with the tiny man trapped inside, you could make out the lump, but with the right blouse or sweater on, she knew no one would be the wiser.

A shiver of excitement went through her deeply, as she remembered past experiences.

Tina walked over to her comfortable reading chair and sat down; bringing her legs together she pulled off her panties. She brought one foot next to her on the chair’s seat and the other extended out on to the footstool, she sat nude wearing only a bra and a tiny man.

Tina began stroking her labia lightly, with her fingers. A pleasant feeling at first, gradually building up into actual heat. She spread her legs wider, and spread the labia of her peachie as well, sliding her fingers deeper. Immediately her fingers were soaked with her wetness, moving her fingertip up to find her clitoris. A hot spark shot up into her interior. Moving forward and reaching behind her, Tina unclasp the bra, letting it loose around her breasts. Working down the spaghetti straps, they cascaded off her arms until the bra was held in place by gravity and her nipples. Panting, sliding it up and off her torso, while looking downward, her eager teen eyes saw him lying across her breast.

“Peek-a-boob!”

Tina unclasped the “necklace” from around her neck and carefully threaded it off of the tiny man’s collar chain. Without the bra and “necklace” holding him, plus her movements on unhooking him, Tina watched and more importantly felt him slide down her breast and tumble down her tummy coming to a stop at her belly button. She thought how unfortunate that she was leaning so far back or his angle of descent would have sent him into her lap.

Tina pinched his little body between her thumb and finger. Bringing him up to her mouth she licked him from head to toe, her tongue paying special attention to his cock. She loved watching his expressions go from horror, to fear, to pleasure, then back again. The mixture of confusion on his tiny face; his helpless whining, wiggling, and even fist pounding did nothing but arouse her more. Not that it mattered to her, but her tongue found that in spite of his useless protesting, he was aroused by this too.

Tina then popped him in her mouth, her tongue rolling over and around him, pushing and shoving as his tiny screams seemed to echo inside her. Tina moved him around her mouth effortlessly, pushing him against her mouth’s roof, her teeth, and then to the back of her throat, gulping just beforehand. She knew she truly was a goddess now in his eyes, who would swallow him whole if she wanted too. He was a mouthful, but when she felt her peachie soak again, she just moaned in pleasure, imagining how her moans must feel along his entire body.

Reaching into her mouth, Tina grabbed his little feet, pulling him out and bringing him down to her hard pink nipples and areole, always a favorite erogenous zone for her. Loving how her new toy felt so good, hard, and wet with her juices on the tip of her left nipple, slowly rotating. She pushed his face against it, then moved his wet lower body against it, grinding him against her nipple, her other hand pinching and twisting her other nipple. She started pushing him harder against her nipple, teasing both of her nipples one with her own fingers and the other with a man she literally had wrapped around her finger.

Slowly Tina slid the shrunken man between her legs, rolling him along her thighs, eventually rubbing him between her lips. She moved him back and forth, she was soaking wet and so the shrunken man was getting soaked as well. Then she pushed him up at her clitoris. She had started to pull the hood away so the shrunken man could have access, but her clit was already enlarged and exposed. Pushing the tiny wet man against her nub, causing more sparks to shoot through her body, stronger this time, pressing his face adoringly into her pink clitoris. Tina moaned with a hunger that would not be denied.

This was good. He felt good; hard and wet with her juices.

Pinching her wet nipple with her other fingers, Tina pushing the shrunken little man on her slit again. By this time she used more pressure. She was pushing him deep between her peachie lips, sliding back and forth, still pushing at her entrance from time to time. His tiny movements while helpless as far as stopping her just added to her pleasure.

His struggles did nothing, but make her crave more.

Tina’s breathing was getting shallow, thrusting her hips, her peachie was sopping wet, making sloppy wet sounds that drowned out any screams that may have been coming from her new tiny pet. She felt the little man held by just two of her fingers shake and tremble.

Tina knew it was time for pushing him in.

Using the two fingers which held him as guides, she plunged the tiny man inside her wetness. Pushing him in, feeling his head then shoulders inside. With her fingers, she worked more and more of him in, finally pushing his feet inside, stretching and filling her peachie. His frantic struggling felt fantastic to her. She could feel him turning and moving inside her hot wet peachie, trying to find his way out, his movement causing her to have small penetration orgasms, her peachie flooding with desire. Tina felt him wiggling, trying to work his way out of her vagina, pushing with her fingertips, she kept him inside, his panicked movements leaving her mewling with desire and wanting more.

Moving her other hand from her nipple down to her clit, Tina was soon rubbing her clitty vigorously as she felt the tiny man struggling for freedom inside her peachie. Jolts of pleasure shot through her body like an electrical storm, she heard herself moaning, groaning, her head flopping back, sweat running down her forehead. The world seemed to focus only on her peachie and the feelings this new little man was creating as he fought for his life. Tina was closing in on cumming, her orgasm was building as she kept abusing her clit and the tiny man moved and struggled helplessly in her soaking wet peachie. Tina kept fighting her own instinct to clamp her thighs shut, her fingers kept pushing the shrunken man back farther and farther from the opening of her peachie, each push repeating the process and sending him farther back to struggle forward again. Her whole body was tingling and hot, when finally her orgasm hit she drove the shrunken man in even further.

He sent a shock, a wonderful, painful, exciting shock through her. Her pushing him in that deep caused her to cum again and again, her hot girlie cum gushing out of her peachie. Tina’s orgasm was drawn out, her insides convulsing, her body shaking, as her body spasmed, each getting harder, lasting longer than she had ever remembered, at least for a long time. Her hand slipped out of her peachie leaving the shrunken man stuck high up inside. Her peachie spasmed around him, her thighs clutched together much too tightly to allow the shrunken man to get out. Her soaked hand, now free, went up to her breast, pinching her nipple, hard, pulling it up, out, hard, sending its own sparks through her abused yet satisfied system. Tina’s fingers on her clit still punishing it, but slower now as her convulsions began to subside.

Dropping both hands to her sides, useless, Tina’s thighs fell open, but she could still feel the tiny man moving inside, his struggling seemed less frantic, but still he struggled. She knew she had found a good one this time. Sometimes they just become paralysis and useless after the first time, she hated those kinds of playthings, so she let her anger guide her as she used them; messy but fun.

Tina lay sprawled on her comfy chair, the tiny man had finally pulled himself out of her soaked peachie, sliding out. At first he had collapsed and lay against her labia in exhaustion, but soon he had come too and attempted to get away. Tina had lifted him up and put him on her tummy, her fingers resting on top of him petting and stroking. Tina’s other hand eventually was playing lightly with her nipples.

Tina thought about what had happened, how sexual it was, how hot it was, how much she had needed the release. She enjoyed these moments after such powerful orgasms to relax and refresh, she found herself to be at her most creative at these times.

Tina thought about all the things she had done with playthings in the past, but the only truly definitive plan she had was to keep him alive till after Janie had the new baby. She wasn’t sure yet in what way, but Tina knew she was going to use him in front of a shrunken Janie, maybe even have him do things to Janie at her command, serving his Goddess. She knew it wasn’t hard to break a new toy’s spirit; one just had to be “careful” not to break it too hard.

Tina looked over at her desk at the empty glass of milk, with a bit of sadness and disappointment; she hated to have to break the mood to get a fresh glass. Maybe she could use the money from selling his old things to the doll shop to buy a little fridge?

As Tina thought even slightly warm, milk would hit the spot. The thought of warm milk brought Tina’s thoughts to Janie and her new baby on the way. Tina had heard Janie talking to her friends about breast feeding their first child and how she was going to do so with the new baby.

The thought of suckling tiny shrunken breasts empty of their milk seemed so wicked and delicious, and a lovely revenge against that little bitch, as her milk would go to her Goddess and not to her baby.

Tina’s body shuddered as a fresh wave of sexual craving washed over her, imagining all the wonderful things she could do with her own little woman-cow, how sweet the milk and revenge would be. Her fingers which had been caressing and pinning the tiny man against her tummy, gripped him to feed him to that desire. She just hoped he lasted till she could get her revenge.