- Text Size +

Small Encounter
By jillianpixie

Hi my name is Zoë and this is my story of how I met Frankie.  I am of Irish decent, have green eyes, reddish hair which is kind of long and curly, and lots of cute freckles.  I'm 5'9" tall, my weight is 122 pounds, and my skin is pale so it shows off my freckles.  I am tall, thin, with small boobs (and longish nipples), and kind of gangly.  I am kind of a geek.  I grew up always reading and exploring, the type of girl that loves to find knew things, learn all about it in a library or on the computer, and then go and explore it in person.  I am pretty adventurous and very confident without being a stuck-up bitch about it.  I am just 19, but I have been on my own since I was 16, my folks being killed in an auto accident.  People tell me I act more mature than my years, but sometimes I still do crazy stuff.  As far as my sex life goes, I like sex, but I am very choosy about my partners, my first sexual experience was with an older woman, but I have also dated men. All in all I have only been in a few relationships.

Meeting Frankie was just a fluke.  I am always amazed at how life changing events can occur over the littlest thing that occurs or a truly meaningless decision.  Take my parents for instance, they had gone out for some ice cream, and decided on Cold Stone, instead of the usual Marble Slab Creamery, and never came back.

That day I stopped by my friend’s Betty’s house unannounced, I had found some items that I thought she might be interested in.  When Betty met me at the door she explained she already had company and asked me wait a few minutes while she checked with her company to see if it was ok for me to join them.  I was initially a bit put off by this strange comment, but Betty came back a moment later and invited me in.  At first when we entered her living room I couldn’t see anyone else, but Betty walked over to her coffee table and started making introductions.

“Frankie” Betty said to the coffee table, “this is my friend Zoë.  Zoë, this is my friend Frankie.”

I was amazed to see Betty talking to a Barbie doll-sized woman who quickly stood up from a miniature couch and waved and saying “hello” to me.  Betty tactfully pointed out that if my mouth hung open like that its best to use it to speak with.

I stammered out, “Hi Frankie, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” and waved back at her, without taking my eyes off her I sat down on the couch.  Frankie, the tiny woman, resumed sitting on her couch, a couch sized to her scale sitting on Betty’s coffee table, and then resumed her discussion with Betty.  Frankie’s movements seemed so graceful, married with her size, made her seem almost like a magical pixie.

Frankie and Betty were discussing clothing and material, occasionally both women tried to engage me in the conversation, but I was still too awestruck to do more than provide monosyllable verbal input.  Occasionally Frankie would reach over to a miniature table next to her couch, and take a sip from a cup, or refill it from a proportionally sized small porcelain teapot.

Frankie was the first live “tiny” I had ever seen.  Tinys had been all over the news when the shrinking had initially happened.  Though a combination of chemicals, radiation, and environmental factors a very small percentage of people around the world had started to shrink, the media started calling them “tinys” and it stuck.  The worldwide scientific community had made every effort to determine exactly what was causing this, how to arrest the condition, and reverse the effects, but all their efforts to stop the shrinking process had met with failure.  A small number of humans around the globe shrank, all too various sizes, some even shrank away to nothing.  While this shrinking phenomenon occurs much more infrequently then when it first started, even today some individuals will begin to shrink.

After the initial world-wide group had stopped shrinking the media moved on to other stories, now only occasionally running a new story about something happening to a tiny.  Not all the stories are happy or heart-warming, some are truly horrible, reflecting that the world was filled with all types of predators, and as my favorite author Heinlein points outs the most lethal tended to walk on two feet.  This was likely why Betty had asked Frankie if she minded being seen by me.  Betty knew me to be a good person, but obviously Frankie had to accept the risk.

I knew I looked like some kind of yokel the way I was starring at Frankie, but at any size, Frankie was a breath-taking beauty.  I was thinking that Frankie was younger than Betty, but older than me, somewhere in her mid 30s.  She had lovely long black hair which had an incredible shine; the luster of her hair made me think that I would see my reflection in it.  Frankie’s skin seemed like porcelain.  She seemed to be about 11 inches tall; so two inches in the real-world were about a foot to her.  She looked slim, but with curves.  Frankie’s breasts would have been a 36B or even possibly a 36C if she was still normal-sized, but they looked lovingly proportional to her build, super sexy without being too top-heavy.  Her eyes were a big icy blue and seemed to be able to electrify with just a glance.

Frankie was wearing a cute little summer light purple dress made of a silky material which accented her body.  From what I had seen of Frankie before she sat down again I was pretty sure of two more things, she wasn’t wearing any panties and she had one of those perfect heart shaped asses.  The kind that just begged to be licked and nibbled!

When Frankie had kicked off her slip-on shoes, putting her feet on the couch to stretch out, she had shown that her toe nails were painted the same color as her finger nails, a bright cherry red.  It almost seemed like the tip of her fingers and toes were small burning hot embers they glowed so red.  And all I wanted to do was suck and lick those little flames; my body trembled as I thought of her tiny toes playing against my tongue!

Finally, with an almost super human effort I was able to break out of my amazement and actually join in to the conversation.  I realized that Frankie was not only a friend of Betty’s, but a customer.  Betty ran a women’s clothing store which made custom outfits.  It was obvious from the way they were talking that Frankie’s current outfit was one of Betty’s.

I joined into the conversation and found that Frankie was not only fabulous looking, but also captivating to talk too.  Initially I tried to be careful what I asked, trying to remember things I had read, thought I knew, or suspected about “tinys” so I didn’t ask anything too stupid or insensitive, but with Frankie and Betty both being so open and easy going, I soon just jumped into the conversation with both feet.

I spent several hours talking to both Betty and Frankie discussing anything from books to bad habits.  When Frankie found out that, like Betty, I owned my own business she started to ask me more and more questions, surprised that someone so young owned her own business.  I was kind of proud to tell her how as a teenager I had taken a hunter/gatherer tendency for yard sales, Craig’s List, and eBay sales to end up owning and running my own curio/specialty shop, which I now lived above.

I told Frankie and Betty, that I had come across some bolts of vintage cloth, oriental silks and other types, that I thought Betty might be interested in which is why I was here.  I also told Frankie, if there was anything she wanted she should consider me her girl.  I felt myself blush, shiver, and my nipples harden as my body re-acted from the way she looked at me, like she wanted to eat me up.

The more I talked with Frankie the more enchanted I became with her, not just because of her lack of size or her considerable beauty, but also from the pure enjoyment of talking to a strong intelligent woman.  It only made sense that she was that type of woman, since Betty was the same type.

Betty was the most practical down-to-Earth woman I had met.  Coupled with her strong desire to mother people she felt needed and deserved her help; she was someone I had come to count on.  Perhaps in some ways, being a bit more than twice my age, Betty had become the strong mentor that I lacked since my parents had died.  Betty and I had found each other drawn together in a casual and relaxed way taking care of each other as only great friends or good family can.

Time seemed to fly by as we talked, until finally Frankie asked Betty to call for her ride that she needed to go home.  Betty quickly made a call telling someone that Frankie was ready.  As Betty talked on the phone, Frankie gave me a look that told me she wasn’t sweet little Tinkerbell, but her naughty dark-haired sister.  She told me she hoped to see more of me, lots more of me.  She had some wonderful ideas about things she wanted from me.  Frankie was sure she could find things for me to do for her.

My blush returned with a breathy, “Oh my…oh, my…yes, I am sure of it.”

Frankie got up from the couch and walked towards me and extended her hand.  I was thankful for two things, one that I had broken out of my spell enough to move towards her and that I knew enough to bring my finger up to her, letting her take it.  I thought she might shake it; instead she guided it up brushing it against her cheek, sending a rush of heat from my finger tip through my entire being.

Logically, I knew Frankie was just a normal woman who had been shrunk due to industrialization.  Logically, I knew that she didn’t have any powers or magic abilities, but I also knew that this tiny had me under her spell, a spell of desire and wanting.  My body had been in various states of arousal since I saw her, but I instantly felt my pussy become soaking wet, as all I wanted was to be Frankie’s.

Then Betty coughed.

Frankie released my finger and somehow I made it back to my chair.  Betty walked over to the coffee table setting down what looked like some type of high-tech car seat.  Frankie thanked Betty for a wonderful time, said she was looking forward to trying on the new outfits.  Betty lowered her face down to Frankie’s level and received a kiss on the cheek.  Then Frankie climbed into the car seat, strapped herself in, and hit a few controls.

Almost as if on cue, there was a knock on the door, which Betty went over and answered.  A woman wearing what looked like a dark green chauffer’s outfit walked in and greeted Betty by name.  She called Frankie “Ms. Scott” and then asked her if the destination was home.  Frankie said yes.  Oh so carefully, but with a practiced ease, she gathered up the car seat and whisked Frankie away.

I know it was silly, but it felt like that chauffer woman had taken my heart with her when she left.

Immediately, Betty turned to me and said, “Oh my you have it bad don’t you, sweetie?”

It took a few seconds for what Betty said to register in what felt like an emotionally crippling state, but finally I answered with a sighing “yes”.  I then asked Betty to give me as much information about Frankie as she felt comfortable with.

Betty filled me in that Frankie was a local painter who had been successful prior to her shrinking, she had enough funds from family money and painting that she had been able to continue with her profession.  Frankie had continued to do well with her painting, but had never disclosed her tiny status.  Betty had known Frankie a long time, since before her shrinking.  Once the shrinking had occurred, Betty had been amazed at the ways Frankie had overcome the obstacles her shift in size had created.

Betty filled me in on several aspects of Frankie’s life, talking about her art and how she dealt with her shift in size, but kept avoiding the topic which burned to my soul.  I was listening to what she was saying, but I was also deathly afraid that Betty was avoiding the topic because it was bad news ….for me.  Finally, I blurted out, interrupting Betty, “Is she seeing anyone?  You know, have anyone in her life romantically?”

Betty looked a bit embarrassed, but quickly said, “Not currently.  She had been with someone, but when she shrank that individual had left.  Since then Frankie had “dated” around just a little, but she currently wasn’t seeing anyone.”

I found myself intensely hating the fool who left Frankie, but also overjoyed at the aspect of her being available.

Betty and I talked for a while longer, to include taking care of the business of those bolts of cloth.  I then asked Betty for any help or assistance she could provide me with meeting and seeing Frankie again, anything she was willing to do that she didn’t feel compromised her friendship with Frankie.

I then gave her a hug, a kiss, and then I left.

The rest of the day was a constant fight to stay focused on the things I needed to accomplish verses thoughts of Frankie.  I had never felt such an emotional desire like this before.  It seemed so overboard, but I knew I needed Frankie the way a flower needs water and light, with her things had seemed bright and shiny, without her it was a struggle.

Somehow I got through the rest of the day, but that night seemed endless.  I tried going directly to sleep, but my thoughts kept finding their way to my more carnal side.  Eventually as sleep eluded me I gave in to my fantasies of the doll-sized woman of my dreams, my fingertips became Frankie’s hands and my fingers became her arms and legs.  In this way “Frankie” helped me achieve four very powerful orgasms each bringing me closer to the sleep I desired. 

Unfortunately, even when sleep did find me, my night was filled with erotic dreams, waking me over and over again to orgasmic wet dreams, something I hadn’t experienced since I was a young teenager.

The next day I was able to get a bit better control of myself, throwing myself into my work, though when I had a few minutes of rest I would find myself imagining Frankie involved in whatever I was doing.  Like I was going through this soon to be demolished building and found these lovely old cabinets in the basement that had wrapped glassware stored inside, a true double score.  One of the pieces was this beautiful glass swan dish and all I could think of is Frankie in the dish or riding the neck of the swan.  Stuff like that happened all day.

I was just finishing up loading some new merchandise on my web page when Betty called me.  She and Frankie were hanging out, and they wanted to know if I was available.  She even added in that Frankie had made a point of asking her about inviting me.

I gleefully told Betty I would be there right after I changed.  I rushed home, showered, changed my clothes, and hurried over to Betty’s, where I spent several hours having a great time.

This seemed almost the pattern after that, every day or every other day, I would get a call, sometimes it was Betty and a few times it was Frankie, inviting me over.  We would all hang out talking, drinking, and sometimes eating.  I found myself still mesmerized by the diminutive beauty, but learning that the person inside that gorgeous doll-sized body was also a beautiful person. 

One of the high points was finding out from Betty that Frankie had basically done the same thing to Betty that I had done to her.  Frankie had grilled Betty about details on me.

I was at Betty’s one evening about two weeks after our initial meeting, when Betty got a call from her business.  There was some type of emergency and she had to go, Betty was emphatic about Frankie and I staying, since she felt it wouldn’t be more than two hours.

It was wonderful to be alone with Frankie and it was obvious she felt the same.  She asked me all sorts of personal questions and again her “magic” must have been working for I found myself opening up to her and honestly answering anything she asked.  Frankie wasn’t shy about the things she asked either.

We had been alone for maybe 30 or so minutes when Frankie asked me if I could help her by taking her to the bathroom.  This wasn’t something new, but Frankie had always asked Betty.

I said “Sure.”

I reached my hands out cupping them together, placing them on the coffee table as I had seen Betty do, where Frankie was sitting.

Frankie gracefully got up and slid into my cupped hands.  Sensually she rubbed her hands along my outer fingers, murmuring about how soft they are, and then she turned and wiggled herself into my cupped palm.  I am sure Frankie knew what she was doing to me.  I found myself starring down watching her every move.  Little moans escaping as I felt her wiggle her dress-covered bottom against my palm.  Her little body felt so hot, but seemed to weigh nothing at all.

Frankie turned her head up towards me and said, “Mush, mush, my girl.” and then laughed, kicking her feet up in the air.

I carried Frankie in my hands to Betty’s master bedroom to the master bathroom, where I had seen her take Frankie before. 

I was always amazed when venturing into Betty’s rooms.  Her tastes were always so sophisticated and yet clearly a woman who had a sensual style.  I felt like I was in a 1940’s movie star’s bedroom, I recognized several pieces I had found which Betty had bought.  Entering the master bath was no different, Betty had outdone herself with decorating it; it seemed very decadent and spa-like, with pieces of art, but also the whole room was very focused on satisfying one’s need for comfort.  Unfortunately, that’s when my problem started; I hadn’t really given it much thought, but where Frankie would go to the bathroom?  I knew the toilet seat was way too much of a safety risk.

Frankie must have been anticipating my distress, because she spoke up, “If you don’t mind just set me on the sink counter, Zoë.”

Gently, I set my hands down on the granite counter and then spread my fingers flat onto the surface.  Frankie stood up and walked off my hands and onto the counter.  Even her walking on my hands felt wonderful.  Frankie walked over to an ornate modern looking box, some type of art piece I guessed, next to the sink, where she kicked off her slip-on shoes and started to pull her short little one-piece sun dress up over her doll-sized body.

Seeing she was undressing, I turned to leave, when her voice stopped me.

“Where do you think you are going?”

I stammered out a quick reply that I was going to give her some privacy.  I had thought my eyes trapped before, but I now I drank her in.  Frankie held her one piece dress in her hands, her body lovingly nude.  I had been correct about her lack of panties.  Her breasts were marvelous, large, roundish cherry-sized with small reddish nipples, and her body looked so perfect, her skin porcelain-like, like a tiny Venus.  I could see her pussy was bare of any hair.

“I asked you for help, didn’t I?  You told me I could count on you, right?  For anything I needed, didn’t you?  Well I need you to stay here to help me, do you understand, Zoë?  Are you still my girl?”

I blushed clear down to my toes, but answered, “I’m sorry, of course I will stay here and help you, in any way you need.”

Frankie shook her dress out a bit and then attached it to one of the carved parts of the ornate box and then walked the few yards, at least in relationship to her size, over to the edge of the sink.

“Bring your hand down here, ok?”

I lowered my hand extending my fingers; Frankie turned and faced me as she grabbed my fingers.  Using my fingers like a rappelling rope, she stepped to the edge of the sink; by my extending my hand slowly she was able to lower herself into the sink.

Once in the sink Frankie walked to the other side of the drain, she leaned her body against the side of the sink under the faucet, pressing her hands flat against the “wall” of the sink.  Her body pitched against the angle of the sink that way would allow her pee to slope down into the drain without it flowing against her bare feet or her stepping in it later.

I stood there waiting and watching, honestly I am not into water sports, but Frankie was just sexy and alluring in everything she did.  Frankie “sat” there for what seemed several minutes, but nothing happened.  She stood up, walked to one side of the drain, and then motioned me to move towards her.

I lowered my face down just above the sink.  I watched as Frankie moved from one foot to another, I wondered if the sink was cold, but I just figured she had to pee.

Frankie looked up at me and said, “I guess I am a bit embarrassed, but I am also worried if you leave.  At this size anything could happen to me.  Would you mind doing me another favor, so I don’t feel so conspicuous?”

“Sure, anything,” I said.

“Well, I kind of feel too self-conscious to pee, you’re all clothed and here I am naked, would you mind…maybe undressing a bit so I wouldn’t feel so, strange?  Please, I have to go real bad?”

I must have looked a little dumbstruck, because Frankie again said, “Please?”

I started to slowly unbutton my blouse, when she began smiling at me I increased my speed, taking off my blouse.  I was now the one a bit self-conscious, my breasts are tiny at a 32A, but my nipples are very pink and jut out normally even when I am not cold or excited, and of course, I was so very excited that they were rock hard and sticking out about a mile.  When I meet Frankie’s eyes she gave me a very appreciative smile and a most hungry look, making my nipples feel even harder and all tingly.

This renewed my confidence, I knew I had to finish up no matter my state of arousal and desire; so I kicked off my tennis shoes, slipped my shorts down kicking them off my feet, and then turned sliding my thong off, giving Frankie the view of my best asset, my ass.  I then turned around hoping that she would think my reddening face was due to bending over and not embarrassment from the obvious smell of my arousal, as I stood naked except for my socks in front of this tiny Goddess I was in love with.

I need not have worried, Frankie was giving my body a serious look, I felt like a zebra being eyed by a lioness, she was hungry and I was her first choice to eat.  It was so exciting, so raw and predatorily, it sent a shiver down my body.

Frankie kept her eyes on me, but worked her way back to against the sink, and finished what she started.  Ok, remember how I had said I wasn’t into water sports?  Well, I take it back, the way her little body looked, all I wanted to do was lower my face down and extend my tongue and lap upwards till she was straddle-sitting on my tongue and taste her golden flow, then continue licking.

Frankie finished and stepped away from the downspout of the faucet and the drain, and asked me to turn the warm water on.  I gently twisted the warm handle and a dribble of water came down, Frankie held out her hands under the water, splashing water towards the area she had peed, and then washed herself a bit.  I lowered a hand towel and Frankie wiped her hands off.

I watched as Frankie climbed up the shallow sink to stand on the edge on granite counter.

I wanted to touch her, stroke her beautiful little body with my fingers, to feel her warmth against my breast, but I was too afraid to move.

Frankie motioned me towards her, so I scooted up against the sink, the granite felt cool on my legs.  Looking down again and at our reflection in the bathroom mirror, I realized that she was eye-level where my red landing strip and little pussy met.  I was also soaking wet.  You could clearly see how soaked my puffy out lips were. 

Frankie leaned forward just slightly, when her tiny hands touched my sex it felt almost electrical.  She was slowly rubbing her hands along my swollen wet outer lips.  The sensation was incredible; I had never felt anything so soft and delicate against my pussy and yet so focused!  Her tiny hands and fingers caressing my swollen excited lips caused me to mewl in excitement. 

The sounds I was making combined with her own little moans of excited appreciation just kept making me wetter and wetter.

Frankie pulled my outer lips apart and buried her face into my pussy, rubbing her face from side to side, up and down.  I could feel her breasts grinding and rubbing against my pussy lips as she pressed her face against my slit.  I was caught up in the moment quite fast and let myself go, enjoying it immensely.

I felt Frankie stop so I looked down at her; she was looking back at me, watching my reactions.  She leaned in to my pussy again, but this time her mouth began working around my clit, sucking and licking it, waves of pleasure occurring.  Then her tongue ran along my sensitive nub, her mouth sucking and licking it.  I then felt her arm plunging into my pussy.  Thrusting and thrusting her arm and fisted hand repeatedly into my sloppy wet pussy.  I could hear her arm making this obscene wet sound as she arm-fucked me!  Then she flexed her finger, clutching and grabbing, exploring as much of the inside of my wet pussy as she could.  Her other hand was working at the side of my pussy, massaging it and pulling at the inside of my pussy lips so sensitive, puffy, and engorged with excitement. 

Frankie sucked my clit and pulled at it with her lips, sucking it in and out of her mouth as she bobbed her head faster and faster, applying pressure with the downward movement like she was giving my clit a blowjob.  To say the sensations were incredible would be the understatement of the year.  I was moaning and saying things, sounds really because I wasn’t speaking real words, as I felt myself building towards a powerful orgasm, maybe the most powerful one I had ever experienced.

Frankie sucked and licked at my clit harder.  She used her hand and spread fingers to tease my sloppy wet hole, and thrusting her arm inside me as deep as it would go.  I leaned deeper into the sink surrendering to my desires as she pushed in and out of my pussy, her fingers pushing up on my g-spot, while she sucked my clit.  My head was going from side to side and I felt myself getting ready to melt down in an explosion.  One more thrust against my g-spot as her tiny mouth clamped down on my clitty did it.

I screamed as I came, “Ahhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssss, oh god, yessssssssssssssssssss.”

Pussy juice flowed out, gushing over Frankie’s naked little doll-sized body.  My pussy spasming as more and more of my honey leaked onto the black-haired she-devil who made me cum like never before.  Frankie licked at it hungrily, not slowing down as her body was drenched in my girlie juices.  I was actually gushing hot pussy juices all over her, coating her body.  She continued to push and pull her fingers along my g-spot until my reactions started to slow.

Frankie withdrew her arm slowly; she then lowered her face, licking up the juices coating my pussy lips with her tongue, making yummy sounds, her mouth insistently getting every bit.

Frankie then stepped back and rubbed her hands along her face working my creamy pussy juices, which coated her body, into her mouth.  Frankie finished lapping it up by licking her arm and fingers.  It was intensely erotic to watch as she cleaned herself of my juices with her tongue and mouth, looking so nasty hot as she did, slick and wet looking from the cum drenching my pussy had given her.

Thankfully the time Frankie spent cleaning herself gave me the chance to gain control of my body after the most powerful orgasm I had ever had.  I just leaned against the sink counter allowing it to support most of my weight until my legs could support me.

Finally when I had control, I lowered my face down to the edge of the sink and cupped both my hands on the back side of Frankie’s tiny body.  She felt so incredibly soft and hot.  I leaned forward and pulled her to my face and extended my tongue, using it to lick up my juices from around her body.  I gently moved my mouth up to her face.  Frankie put her mouth to mine and put her tongue inside, probing!  I felt myself starting to cream again.  My fingers gently roamed over her back and her ass, squeezing and massaging her ass cheeks with my fingertips.

I could not help but lean down to her exposed erect nipples and cherry-sized breasts and put one in my mouth, using my lips and tongue to gently squeeze and suck.  Her breathy moan and cry of “Yes” encouraged me on.  My mouth worked on her breasts, my fingers worked on her back, cute bottom, and legs.  Frankie was wiggling against my fingers with a lusty enthusiasm. 
 
Frankie leaned back into my hand letting my fingers cup around her.  She lay back and spread her legs wide.  She lowered her hands down between her legs and spread her pussy lips, rubbing back and forth. 

Frankie’s spread legs allowed me to bring my mouth down as I brought her body up, my mouth encircling her lower body as each up stroke of my tongue against her body and legs eliciting a wet reaction from her.  Her pussy leaked with wetness as she rubbed against my mouth and tongue.

I gently sucked and licked along her thighs and then her pussy, which I soon discovered was very wet.  I used my tongue tip to run from her pretty little asshole to her clitty, sucking on gently, but hungrily as I did.  She moaned and moved in my hands, raising her hips.  I plunged into her pussy and sucked out her juice, using my tongue to bring it forward.  In and out my tongue tip plunged into her, at the same time the rest of my tongue rubbed her hot clitty, my whole mouth sucking at it and her pussy. 

Massaging Frankie’s behind and back as she was cupped in my hands, I gently began exploring her sexy little bottom, my finger tips edging around her ass cheeks with gentle movements.  My fingers tips found her hole, which was soaked with juices from her wet pussy and my mouth, and I put my smallest finger’s tip against it.  Pushing her ass cheeks apart, exposing her ass’s rosebud, I pushed applying the slightest pressure against her ass and felt her squirm to move down on it.

Frankie’s fingers wrapped around my tongue, and with strength I found surprising she began pumping it harder and harder into her pussy.  She braced her feet against the sides of my mouth and began fucking back against my tongue and mouth.

"Ram it in me." she said in a sultry lust-filled insistent voice.

I did as I was told and pushed my tongue as deep as it would go, pumping it faster and harder.  My tongue and mouth continued to work on Frankie’s clit at the same time, pushing it around from side to side, sucking it.  Somehow I found the dexterity to raise a finger of my other hand up to her chest.  Finding her breasts I massaged and rubbed them.

"Yesssss, harddddeerrrrrrr, yesssssss, nooooooow, yessssss, hardddderrrr...... ooooooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Frankie yelled.

Frankie started moaning and moving her body with an intensely frantic rhythm!  I knew she was getting ready to cum, so I increased the force of my fingers and sucking, using my tongue to wash back and forth on her pussy and clit.  Her tiny body rocked against my face, her toes digging and clenching against my cheeks.

Frankie came very hard, coating my tongue with her sweet cum as I continued to tease her body with my fingers, mouth and tongue.  I could literally feel the waves of her orgasm pass through her body.  Each shudder and ripple that rolled across her doll-sized body was felt as I held her pressed against my mouth.  It was incredibly erotic and I had a small orgasm myself.  She seemed to be like a bow tightened beyond reason and then suddenly unstrung, as she collapsed in my hands.  I eased my fingers away from her ass and breasts, and pulled my mouth off her body, but not being able to help myself I still continued to gently lick her creamy goodness from her pussy and thighs.

Softly Frankie murmured, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh, yessssssss."

Frankie wiggled her way up from my hands, grabbing one of my lips she “pulled” my face down to hers, licking at my mouth and around my lips with her hungry tongue.  I loved the hell out of her licking her pussy juice from my mouth.

Frankie pulled herself away from my mouth and said, “I think we better get dressed and back to the living room.”

I got out a wash cloth and ran it under some warm water.  Slowly and lovingly I bathed Frankie, she made little moaning and cooing sounds as I washed and then dried her.  Afterwards I cleaned myself up, and then we both got dressed.

I carried Frankie out and set her next to her couch, then sat down on the floor next to her.  When I started telling her how much I loved her, she came over and placed her open hand onto my lips, as if to stop my talking.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh,” Franki said, “let’s just take the emotional side slower, ok?  I want to be with you and you with me, let’s just explore that for a while, see how we fit into each other’s lives, and then go from there.”

I wanted to say more, to protest, but I could also see the pain hidden behind those lovely blue eyes of hers, so I just smiled my best smile and said, “As you wish, Frankie.  I will let you call the shots, but I want to see you again, to be with you again, anyway I can.”

Frankie gave me a smile that made the sun seem a flicker of light, and ran over, jumped up, planting herself so she face-hugged her body against my lips, kissing me over and over again. I brought my hand up behind her to cradle her against my face; we kissed.  Eventually, Frankie leaned back into my palm then climbed down my hand onto the coffee table.

Frankie walked to the edge of the coffee table, reached out and caressed my breast with hand.  My nipples hadn’t stopped sticking out since I had put my blouse back on, so soon Frankie’s hand gripped one, her hand just covering my blouse covered nipple she began to twist.  It was a very erotic mix of pleasure and slight pain. 

“Well, of course I am running the shots; you’re my girl, aren’t you?  Now set your phone next to me here, sweet tasty Zoë.” 
I reached into my shorts and pulled out my phone attempting to not move as Frankie’s hand teased and tormented my nipple.  She spent a bit of time twisting and tugging on my nipple, which I enjoyed.  Eventually she let my nipple go and walked over to the phone, bent over, and started using it.

Frankie was bent over the phone, her ass in the air facing me, this caused her e sun short sun dress up enough that I had a perfect view of her bare ass and pussy.  I leaned down and gave it a kiss, to her squealing delight.  Finding if she was going to be a slutty little tease I could at least get my “licks” in too.

After a few minutes, Frankie reached around and playfully smacked my lips away from her lovely little ass.  She then told me she had put in her house phone, address, and would be seeing her there at 8 tonight.

Frankie asked if I minded waiting around for Betty, she wanted to go home and take care of a few things before my arrival.  I told her that was no problem.  She then used my phone to call for her ride.

Frankie motioned me to lean down were she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, saying “that’s for Betty” and then a passionate long hot kiss and said, “that was to hold me till tonight.”

I got her “car seat”.  Frankie buckled into it and in just a few minutes her chauffer was there and she was gone.

I was imagining some of the fun we were going to have that night, but my mental play was cut short.  Frankie had maybe only been gone 10 minutes or so when Betty returned.

I told Betty that Frankie had to get home and gave her Frankie’s proxy kiss.  Betty apologized for taking so long and rushing out so fast, she talked a bit about the work emergency, but I wasn’t really listening, my mind filled with thoughts of the adventures this evening would hold.

It wasn’t until I caught Betty saying the words bathroom and Frankie together that my mind came to a screeching halt.  I stammered out some words and finally pulled myself together enough to ask her to repeat herself.  All I could think of is that Betty somehow knew!  I could still smell sex, but I just figured that it was quite distinctive and noticeable to me, since it literally happened under my nose.

Quickly I realized Betty wasn’t accusing me of anything; she was asking me if Frankie had to go to the bathroom while she was gone.  Betty went on to explain that when Frankie had first started coming over it had been a concern of Betty’s, but Frankie had brought a “water closet” over as well as the couch and other things.  Betty knew I had feelings for Frankie, so she was worried that I might be too embarrassed to help Frankie out. 

At first, all I could think of is…”if she only knew”. Then her words registered in my empty head, continuing on the empty-headed road my conversation with Betty had been going down, I intelligently said, “What…a water closet?  Where?”

Betty told me next to the sink in the master bathroom was an ornate looking box, it was latched on the side, but everything was “tiny” sized, so Frankie was able to unlatch it and open it up.  One side of the box was a room with a toilet and the other side was an open sink, mirror, and towels. Frankie even had some make-up and other things stored in the sink side. The whole thing was self contained.

It took me just a few seconds to remember the ornate box Frankie had hung her dress from. 

I started laughing at how wonderfully I had been set-up and seduced by Frankie.  I wondered what other wonderful surprises my little woman had in store for me.

The End