- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As promised, the second part of this chapter is out. Did I forget the mention the over 6,000 views! For that I thank my audience. Please enjoy!
“Hey, why don’t you watch where you’re going!?”
“I would say the same to the person that ran into me, but hey, we don’t all get what we want now do we?”
“Why if it isn’t fairy boy! I didn’t expect you to make it out to the party because I’d think that your girlfriend would still be fixing your boo boo. You really need to be more careful you know.”
“And I thought you couldn’t make it out because you were still suspended. Look, I don’t feel like playing games right now so I’m going to find my friends and enjoy the rest of my night. Now if you don’t mind, I will excuse myself my good sir.”
Instead of listening to another lame comeback, Randall decided to leave Jason in his superman costume to go ahead and try and find his friends. The best thing about your best friend being eight feet tall was that she tended to stand out. Fighting a crowd of monsters just to reach his friend was daunting, but Randall was up to the challenge. Using his size to his advantage he made his way through the crowd until he finally found both Ashley and Aaron chatting it up. Handing him some punch, Ashley asked him how he got lost. Not wanting to bring Jason into this night, Randall made up an excuse that he got lost in the mob of monsters and was finally able to reach both Aaron and Ashley.
Taking a drink from his punch, he thought that it actually tasted pretty good. Going over to the bleachers so that Ashley could get closer to his level, they retold the story of their trip to the mall to Aaron. Of course Aaron found Randall’s exploits at Sherries to be extremely funny much to Randall’s disdain. Not being the dancing type Ashley would just sit back and laugh as Randall tried to teach Aaron how to dance. The funniest of these dances would be Aaron doing the robot while Randall out showed him at every step.
As the night went on, Ashley would continue to get refills of punch for everyone. Lately Randall had started to feel really happy for no reason while having his cheeks flushed. He would find that even the easiest of conversations to be hilarious. Ashley on the other hand seemed to get bolder as the night went on. Unfortunately the night couldn’t last. Having only three dances left, and those being slow dances, Randall thought that his night would be over soon. To his surprise at the start of a slow dance, Ashley stood up and picked him up while walking to the center of the dance floor. The song was the called ‘My Angel’ which was made famous by an old time travel movie. Ashley held Randall close while Randall wrapped his arms around her neck as she moved with the music. This would look funny to some looking at this, but neither Randall nor Ashley cared because their only priority in the room was each other. Sadly the song had to end with Ashley excusing herself while Randall decided to go outside to get some fresh air.
On his voyage outside, Randall ended up bumping into a few people and needed to use the wall for support. Deciding that it would be better to wait outside for Ashley, Randall took out his iPod to find something to pass the time. Before the first song could start a shadow came over him and knocked the iPod out of his hands. Looking up he saw Jason staring down at him with a grin.
“That was a sixteen gigabyte, Apple iPod… Well what can I do for you?”
“If it isn’t fairy boy! I’ve heard that you’ve been having a great time this evening.”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah and seeing as you can hardly stand, I’m guessing that the punch I spiked earlier has nearly gotten you wasted.”
So that’s why Ashley started that dance and why I’m feeling a little light headed. At least Jason got one thing right.
“I still haven’t paid you back for getting me suspended you stupid ass midget. Maybe I should just beat the shit out of you right here you little shit.”
“Oh you dirty bitch, work the shaft!”
“What did you just say?”
“Oh I’m sorry; it’s just that I like to talk dirty when someone is sucking my dick.”
“Do you know who I am!?”
“Don’t care but I’m Waldo, guess where I am!”
“You’re going to regret not taking me seriously right now.”
“Oh I’m trying to be serious, but I’m failing and for that I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m so agitated because this buff little shit walked over here, knocked down my sixteen gigabyte Apple iPod, and trying to impress me like I’m his alcoholic father.”
Not willing to take anymore, Jason jerked Randall up by his color and slammed his body against the brick wall. Momentarily knocking the breath out of Randall, he thought that he made a cocky drunk. Asking whether Randall had any last words, Randall looked up and smiled and said, “Would you mind grabbing daddy another beer?”
The first few punches landed on Randall’s stomach, making him almost lose his lunch. A few more jabs to his chest made breathing all but impossible. Feeling like his body was being covered with ants; Randall knew he wasn’t far away from losing consciousness. Before he blacked out, however, Randall noticed a darker shadow covering both him and Jason.
Waking up some time latter to someone shaking his shoulders, Randall opened his eyes to see Ashley leaning over him looking concerned. With help sitting up by Ashley, Randall noticed a mass on the ground a couple meters away that looked in the same condition that he was in. Randall may have been an arrogant drunk; Ashley must have been an assertive one.
“I think that I’ve had enough drinking for one night.” Randall said grabbing the side of his head.
“What are you talking about?”
“Nothing, just able someone spiking the punch bowl. Can we go home now because I’m getting sleepy?”
“That sounds like a great idea to me too.”
“I could use a lift though.”
With this Ashley picked Randall up and started making her way back home. After a few minutes, Ashley walked into her front door and noticed that her parents were already asleep upstairs. Taking Randall into her bedroom; Ashley set Randall down on her bed while kneeling in front of him. Taking his head in between her hands, Ashley held Randall there while she gave him a long passionate kiss. Upon breaking contact, she noticed that Randall had already fallen asleep in her hands. Deciding that it was a great idea, she took off Randall’s jacket, shoes, costume and pants, leaving him in only his shirt and a pair of shorts. She picked him back up and laid him on top of one of her pillows. Getting undressed herself, she lied down next to him pulling him closer to her body as she soon drifted of the sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
The end of yet another chapter. I have an idea of where this story will go in the winter time, but I only have a few activities planned out right now. Please leave a review and tell me what you think.

Yes, the dialog is from Hellsing Abridged episode 2 9:15-10:20. I wasn't sure if it fit in with Randall's character, but then again he was drunk throughout the ordeal. If you don't like that part, just leave a review and I'll post another chapter with different dialog.