- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, I was looking through my stories and saw how some people wanted them to continue. It was people like cloud and rizcar that got me to write new chapters. As always enjoy and leave a review.
Chapter 21

“I’m dying Ashley.” whispered Randall as he dropped his pencil.

“Shh.” Replied Ashley as she continued to take down notes.

“Not…going…to…make it.” replied Randall as he started to slide downwards in his chair. This caused Ashley to giggle silently as, given Randall’s size, he disappeared rather quickly.

She knew that he was joking, but he was overreacting. Mrs. Fisher’s lecture on the “The Fall of the House of Usher” wasn’t that bad. Edgar Allan Poe was one of Randall’s favorite authors, but this particular story was in Randall’s words ‘soul suckingly boring’. Ashley decided to ignore the flailing of her boyfriend in front of her as she continued to write down notes.

“It is interesting to note that…” started Mrs. Fisher.

Ashley didn’t have time to hear the rest of what the teacher was saying as she felt something between her legs. This caused her you jump a little bit and give out a yelp that she quickly hid as a hiccup. Looking down she found busy trying to sit back up. She had apparently knocked him down when she jumped in the first place.

It was a tight fit, but Randall was eventually able to make his way onto Ashley’s lap. His stomach was pressed into the front of the desk, but given their combined size there wasn’t much room to spare.

“What are you doing?” whispered Ashley as she put her arms down to hide him from view.

Luckily Mrs. Fisher was using a projector meaning that the room was quite dark.

“I got bored so I decided to copy down notes with you.” replied Randal as he started to doodle on Ashley’s paper.

Seeing that there was no way she could make Randall return to his seat without giving him in trouble, Ashley decided to let him stay. It also helped that she enjoyed the feeling of him setting on her lap. Looking down she noticed that Randall was writing notes on her own paper.

[This story is boring boring boring boring boring boring boring]

Quickly swatting his hand away Ashley started to erase Randall’s writing, but she noticed him writing other things all across her paper. After a few seconds of trying to stop Randall from drawing on her paper Ashley simply pinned his arm against the desk and pried the pencil from his tiny hands.

“No fair.” huffed Randall as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Thinking that she had finally won, Ashley continued with her note taking until she felt the paper move from under her hand. Looking down she saw a long streak of lead that was caused by Randall moving her paper.

“Stop it.” Ashley whispered under her breath as she erased the line.

Randall just ignored her actions as he continued to mess with Ashley as she tried to take down notes. It was simple things such as pushing her hand away from the paper or covering it with his hands, but Ashley had to find a way to stop it. After Randall’s fifth attempt at messing with her work she came up with an idea.

Pushing the paper out of Randall’s reach, Ashley smiled to herself as Randall tried to go after it. Randall was mostly lying on top of the table trying to reach the paper in Ashley’s hand. Once his fingers were mere inches away, Ashley pulled the paper back and placed it on Randall’s back.

“That’s not going to work.” giggled Randall as he twisted his body around till he was on his back looking up at Ashley.

What he didn’t expect was for Ashley to suddenly lean forward in her seat completely covering Randall with her body. Ashley giggled to herself as she simply pulled Randall’s desk forward and resumed to take notes on his desk.

Randall on the other hand was trying to find a way to escape from underneath of his girlfriend. It wasn’t all bad considering that his head was firmly being pressed into the desk by Ashley’s colossal bust. Randall placed both of his hands on each side of Ashley’s side to push her upwards, but his efforts were useless. Despite his best attempt he was exhausted from the effort in just a few minutes. Ashley was enjoying Randall’s struggles from underneath her as she would give her boyfriend false hope as she raised a little bit only to fall back down on top of him.

“Get off of me.” came Randall’s muffled voice as he stopped struggling.

“Are you going to behave?” asked Ashley. Randall was exhausted but he would never give in to such requests.

“NEVER!” came Randall’s muffled reply that Ashley masked with a cough.

“I gave you a chance.” signed Ashley as she resumed taking notes.



Walking down the hallway Ashley was humming some catchy tune as she carried her boyfriend in her arms. She had been surprised when she finally raised herself up to find her boyfriend taking a nap. Gently waking him up they found out that Randall was a little shaky on his feet. He had apparently gone overboard again and tired himself out trying to escape. Randall was a little hesitant at first, but when your girlfriend is nearly three times your size you tend to agree to certain requests.

“You didn’t have to do that you know.” replied Randall as he nestled closer to Ashley.

“And you didn’t have to mess with my paper.” She replied back giving him a little squeeze.

“Touché.”

Randall had recovered the majority of his strength back, but for now he just enjoyed being carried by Ashley to his gym class. It wouldn’t be too much longer, given Ashley’s speed, before they reached the gym so Randall decided to get back at Ashley before they parted ways.

“Hey Ashley, wanna know something cool?” asked Randall as the cafeteria came into view.

“What is it?” asked Ashley as she halted in front of the doors.

“I learned that you can be quite sexy when you’re on top. You should try that stuff more often.”

This got the response that Randall expected as Ashley’s face turned a bright red as she placed him on the ground. Randall let off a laugh as Ashley walked off towards the woman’s locker room. It wasn’t until Ashley turned around at the door to look back at him that Randall stopped laughing. Blushing a little more Ashley replied back.

“Any time you want.” said Ashley as she closed the door behind her.

Randall could feel his face turning red as Ashley’s words sank in. After standing there a moment a grin appeared across Randall’s face as he went towards the guy’s locker room.

“That’s my girl.” he whispered as he pushed the door open.
Chapter End Notes:
Hey guys, please review and let me know what you think and check out my other stories.